As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Arknights] Drillelectric Banner & Paid Anniv G5*!

19495969798100»

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    value of dogecoin is rising

eu4m1p2l.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Hm, logged in after not touching it for awhile

Got Ceobe on my guaranteed 5*+, and then also a top operator tag!

The other tags are such that my options are either totally random, or Siege

I've got... Siege +3, Ifrit +2, the rest at no dupes, and Shining is the only one I don't have

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »

I actually thought the stories of afternoon were quite good and (mostly) cute. More of a fan of these story bits than the ones from the last event, for sure. I think Popukar's answers the question I had from her Trust as to why Kal'tsit was so upset and insistent on getting her on-boarded to Rhodes Island.
    Her parents sold her into slavery, Rey style, and took off.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    tLeIGHh.jpg

Whelp. All my operatives now trust me with their very lives.

At least until I get new ones.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    There, all event maps beat. SA-5 can go to hell btw. Challenge mode wasn't even that much harder, the overall map was just a bitch. I finally found a setup that mostly worked, as long as I watched it like a hawk to blow cooldowns at the right times (because apparently even double healers + Angelina is not enough to keep Ifrit alive sometimes -_-) God I just hate those super infected Reunion guys in general...

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I liked non-Challenge SA-5 because the Liskarm Battery + Ch'en Spam strat works so well and hilarious on it.

But for the challenge I just went to FEater + slowers top.

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    I liked non-Challenge SA-5 because the Liskarm Battery + Ch'en Spam strat works so well and hilarious on it.

But for the challenge I just went to FEater + slowers top.

Yeah this is what I did. FEater + Angelina slowing kept top at bay. I didn't use them on non-challenge because I honestly forgot that stupid special tile was for pushers :P

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Redid my A3 for the first time in... months? Wanted to try out a Meteorite focused strategy and just feeding her skill points with Liskarm, Saria, and Ch'en. It.... worked out explosively well.

waljDyc.jpg

Damage/kills was 60% Meteorite. 30% Eyja covering the bottom. 10% Ch'en, Lappland, and Ifrit. Honestly Ifrit didn't get to do much as most everything kept dying at range.