As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Throw Santa in the Maw for Secret Shamblers [SE++ WoW]

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Kai_San wrote: »
    Yeah except nothing was wrong with druids. Their aoe was bad but that was because starfall was nerfed to a bad button press from legion. Which they went and fixed for bfa only to ruin the rest of the class.

I don’t think at any point spriest complaints were being weak. It was how weak they were in short fights and how horribly frustrating they were to play in those. That’s my opinion anyway. When I had to go disc just to do solo content I was done with a class where my only option was healing dps. That is why I like enhance so much. Walk up and blow up shit.

But like, I don’t think anyone was complaining about the balance playstyle? The loss of two azerite traits making the cd fun was going to be the bad part. But they could have come back as conduits... maybe?

I dunno I do agree too many times blizz takes the easy way out and removes something interesting to go with what just works. Got lucky they actually did something interesting with shamans instead. Enhance might not be perfect but everyone loves the concept anyway because they went with something much more complicated over the super simple legion - bfa model.

Nothing is wrong with druids but why also turn spriest into a class that gets a bunch of damage from it's cool down like every other class when it had a actual sweet mechanics and you could feel you self getting better

Balance druid kinda has that but celestial is the dps dump and aside from watching your stacks streaking stars made it barely tolerable

It's actually pretty fun learning how to extend your void form of squeezing more damage out of combustion (as op as the spell is) compared to most classes dps cool downs

icGJy2C.png
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    no true shadowpriest

liEt3nH.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the dwarf-exclusive class, scottsman

BahamutZERO.gif
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    call me when i can roll scatman

liEt3nH.png
  • Coconut MonkeyCoconut Monkey Registered User regular
    It is done, Dys and I can be crab buddies now.

tz6bq8eo0zvr.png

• ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    crab gang
    crab gang
    crab gang!

• SaerisSaeris Borb Enthusiast flapflapflapflapRegistered User regular
    I was hoping that was one of those mounts that turns you into a mount so someone else can ride you, and Dys was the crab.

A pity.

borb_sig.png
  • DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    forbidden crab magic

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Dys wrote: »
    forbidden crab magic

How is that different from regular crab magic?

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    should be able to use the crab knife toy on someone riding that, blizzard get on that

BahamutZERO.gif
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    need 5 venthyr bros for +12 Castlevania

Xehalus on
  • DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    do we know for sure if those are actually enabled in m+ for it to even matter

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • TryCatcherTryCatcher Registered User regular
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=317546/upcoming-shadowlands-priest-changes-legacy-of-the-void-void-eruption-damage-and-

Another round of Shadow Priest adjutments, now LotV has the ramping haste component and other stuff.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular

Kite a pride near a boss, kill it, pull boss immediately for that sweet 30% damage buff

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    We’ve updated a number of existing affixes, with the goal of making them better fit with Shadowlands dungeons and adding more opportunities for class utility to shine.

Bursting
    Now a Magic effect that can be dispelled.
    Damage is now a flat amount that scales with keystone level, rather than a % of players’ maximum health.
    Developers’ notes: While % damage made this affix feel very consistent, it also led to an odd interaction where having more Stamina felt like a penalty instead of a bonus.

Volcanic

Damage is now a flat amount that scales with keystone level, rather than a % of players’ maximum health.
    Added functionality: Players hit are now knocked high into the air.
    Developers’ notes: As responsibility for this affix is often placed Healers, it felt appropriate to shift its emphasis from damage to disruption.

Sanguine
    Duration reduced to 20 seconds (was 60 seconds)
    Developers’ notes: While players have many options to deal with Sanguine, we recognize that it can feel rough in dungeons with many tight corridors. Reducing the duration of Sanguine pools should make their placement feel less restrictive in those dungeons (especially the aptly-named Sanguine Depths ).

Grievous
    Added Functionality: Non-periodic heals now remove 1 application of Grievous Wound.
    Developers’ notes: This allows healers to more reliably triage the effect while dealing with heavy group damage, and adds more texture to the choice between fast and efficient heals.

Explosive
    Now appear slightly farther away from enemies that summon them.
    Developers’ notes: The goal here is to make Explosives easier to see and target, as they’re less likely to be directly on top of other enemies.

Sanguine good change. Season 1 is shaping up to be pretty easy, especially compared to season 1 in BFA which was easily the worst

I dicked around a liiiiitle bit with shadow on the PTR and it doesn't feel as bad as I thought, but the damage windows feel weird. Shadow Word Pain does less than a third of the damage of VT, so it's like basically only usable for the insanity generation, which you then use to either VF or drop a DP, and...that feels like being a Moonkin. Except instead of rotating between two spells, you have Mind Blast on a cooldown and Mind Flay, so it's basically like being a Moonkin but with less mobility. I can't speak on whether or not it's less damage, but it sure seems like it would be for single target.

now make them regen everyones mana again

october 27th release date @ gamescom

7yh4xczljsym.png

That feels...sooner then expected

• Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    It is sooner than expected.

Also saw in the other thread prepatch hits sept 15th which is exactly where most predicted it based on the final cloak upgrade. That says to me they always had this release date planned.

• ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular

maybe if you're european.

"The Old God N'Zoth has been defeated, and Azeroth is safe from his treachery. Now it is time to pursue Sylvanas Windrunner to Icecrown Citadel, and brave the realms beyond. We've announced during the gamescom livestream that the next World of Warcraft expansion, Shadowlands, arrives October 26, 2020 4 p.m. PDT. Find out the exact time you can start playing in your part of the world on our website."

October 26 for us cool americans according to this email they sent me.

so prepatch in September?

almost Shadowlandin'

And that makes all the island mounts collected, for me.

Never doing islands again.

• Coconut MonkeyCoconut Monkey Registered User regular

What if......they put another mount in there

don't you even

What if......they put another mount in there

3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif

• FremFrem Registered User regular
    I've been ignoring warfronts, but I just learned that they have nightsabers that Horde can use in there. Only a heroic darkshore warfront I just missed and 220 service medals stand between my troll and sandy kitteh.

Vote for the book you fucks.

But caterpillar

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    The book sounds like the only one that could fly.

steam_sig.png
    my lock needs a grimoire mount

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Fuck your book, Caterpillar or nothing.

More bug mounts

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Vote for the book you fucks.

Assuming this thread even knows what a book is

Got em

icGJy2C.png
    I'm trying to think of what animation skeleton the caterpillar would even use.

Either it would be a real big version of the caterpillars we already know from Pandaria, or they would re-skin one of those spiky worms that hunters can tame and stick a saddle on it.

• Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛