As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    My IGN is RiusAldregan; thanks!

I was going to be RiusPA for brevity, but stupidly renamed my account before rerolling, so that nick is lost to the ages now, heh.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Free 5* ticket for me today. And it's a Vildred dupe, but that's actually good for me because I can shove him into Arbiter for another imprint.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Madican wrote: »
    Free 5* ticket for me today. And it's a Vildred dupe, but that's actually good for me because I can shove him into Arbiter for another imprint.

Vildred is the best dupe haha. His speed imprint is pretty unique still or if you have A. Vildred, more attack is great.

EDIT: Am I a day behind somehow? Was the ticket from the login bonus or the Amazon thing?

Trajan45 on
    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

Vildred is the best dupe haha. His speed imprint is pretty unique still or if you have A. Vildred, more attack is great.

EDIT: Am I a day behind somehow? Was the ticket from the login bonus or the Amazon thing?

Login bonus, I was still awake when maintenance ended after patch, so I got a day headstart on it and the web event.

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I think I have all of the 5* chapter one characters that the ticket could get me, and I'd dream about which unit I would want the imprint for, but it'll probably be yet another Charlotte.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    Does Taranor Guard's S2 team CR push activate whenever a dual attack does, or only when he dual attacks?

@Rius invite sent

Rius wrote: »
    Does Taranor Guard's S2 team CR push activate whenever a dual attack does, or only when he dual attacks?

Pretty sure it's only when he's triggered for a dual attack.

Shadowfire wrote: »
    I think I have all of the 5* chapter one characters that the ticket could get me, and I'd dream about which unit I would want the imprint for, but it'll probably be yet another Charlotte.

I forgot about Sez!

Now I have Sez.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I got my second Charles on my main which is nice because I always wanted Charles imprint but been spending the pvp imprints on speed heroes and core self imprints like arby for the last one.

On the alt I got Ravi which is great because she is awesome and now i have her on both.

Galaxy brain: save Charles for eventual ML Charles.

I would but his self imprint is the main reason you see so many charles do uber dmg. 17% self crit means a bunch more attack or crit dmg.

Vildred from my 5* pull. I'll take that, allows for SSS Vildred for the extra 2 speed or another imprint for Arby.

edited September 2020
    https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/6027108

Update for Thursday. Chloe story. Which is fun probably more mech dolls in it. Two new 5* artifacts on Kayron and Chloe banners. Chloe artifact is warrior increases dmg when the enemy is granted barrier when the warrior attacks 16-32%. Could be fun. Kayrons is Increases evasion by 10% and damage by 10-20% if the casters health is below 25% when attacking. Refund for promotion problem as well.

Jubal77 on
    Friendly reminder that chasing artifacts is a fool's errand.

The anti fceci artifact is really nice though.

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    I ended up getting another Kayron with my free 5-star. It got him up to Memory Imprint S, which I guess is nice, but I really wanted one of the season 1 characters I don't have yet like Iseria, Kise, Aramintha, or Ludwig.

Friendly reminder that chasing artifacts is a fool's errand.

I wish they had some sort of schedule. Like 6 months after a new arti, it'll show up in the powder shop rotation.

edited September 2020
    I didn't realize Huche's fucking scam shop was coming back. One more mola for the pile I guess.

Edit: Also the next Twitch Prime login is here, 4-5* artifact.

Shadowfire on
    4 pulls to get Chloes artifact.... nice have to test it out on fceci teams.

Jubal77 wrote: »

I said it's a fool's errand, stop trying to prove me wrong.

Jubal77 wrote: »

I said it's a fool's errand, stop trying to prove me wrong.

No i am pretty foolish with my bms heh. But it works out from time to time.

I can't even do it. No pities and 2 banner at the same time? Also drained of skystones with only 4K, so I'll just have to hold out for SG to bless us with them in the powder shop in 2 years.

• NosfNosf Registered User regular
    I'm just back up to 550 odd BMs, so no chasing foolish dreams right now.

Oh yeah I agree it was a bad idea as i have both characters but I really wanted that arti as fceci is a pain in the ass.

• NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Picked up another Aramintha which I guess is a drag and not a drag as that's just a little closer to making the current one 6*. My promotion policy is currently "useful unit" "saucy waifu unit" and alternating.

YEAH I PROMO'D WANDERER SILK AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

Charles next I guess, since I have 2 of him. Got three regular Tenebrias and two Elenas. Maybe I'll just focus on the quicker promotions with those extra 5*s. Admittedly, I look at Charles and Aither and feel like the Taranor cops ought to have a closer look at that relationship. That old dude is creepin' me out.

I just printed Leo. Been waiting way too long to do that.

Fire Aramintha is underrated I would say. After her buff she is easily Kise tier. Can do job really well but still probably needs some EE love.

Aramintha is fantastic. Best unit in the game, don't @ me.

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Fire aramintha feels really good until you face a lot of immunity and counters... So she doesn't have a lot of use in pvp. She is really good in pve now that they buffed her S2.

Frozenzen wrote: »
    Fire aramintha feels really good until you face a lot of immunity and counters... So she doesn't have a lot of use in pvp. She is really good in pve now that they buffed her S2.

And her S3. She does so much damage.

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    First Guild War in awhile where my phone didn’t crash, burning the ticket and not counting!

Need a new phone or tablet one of these days.

edited September 2020
    I initially thought I might spend Covenant BMs as they came in (because I'm bad at saving) and save up Skystone instead, but I've realized how many uses there are for Skystone especially as the secret/Huche shops have started showing up. So I figure I'll just try and save BMs entirely. But I had two more to do to get a gold transmit stone, so I did 'em. I got Tenebria, haw.

Edit: I'm also Rank 28.6 so hopefully in not too long from now I'll have the 5* Hero Summon reward from the 7th day; fingers crossed for something that's not Fire as I'm kind of overloaded on that element already.

Rius on
    Just FYI - Huche is a scam artist. Not a lot in there that's worth the skystones. You should save though, with chapter 3 coming out, there should be some cool new heroes coming and you'll want as many BM's and skystones as you can.

Rius wrote: »
    I initially thought I might spend Covenant BMs as they came in (because I'm bad at saving) and save up Skystone instead, but I've realized how many uses there are for Skystone especially as the secret/Huche shops have started showing up. So I figure I'll just try and save BMs entirely. But I had two more to do to get a gold transmit stone, so I did 'em. I got Tenebria, haw.

Edit: I'm also Rank 28.6 so hopefully in not too long from now I'll have the 5* Hero Summon reward from the 7th day; fingers crossed for something that's not Fire as I'm kind of overloaded on that element already.

The only thing you should buy with gold transmit stones are the 5 Galaxy Bookmarks. Once you beat Chapter 1, 10-10 you will unlock Moonlight Summons. These are the Light/Dark elements and the only place you can get 'em guaranteed (Covenants have a chance but it's low). There's excellent 3* characters like Lorina, Batisse, and Mirsa who can be used to great effect in a bunch of places. Most of the 4* units from it are good too, ranging from Secretly 5* to Has a Niche and Excels In It. Then there's the 5* Moonlights, which hold some of the most powerful characters in the game.

Yeah I'm only spending the gold stones on Galaxy BMs. And as for Huche, I figured I wouldn't buy any of his stuff except possibly the Molagoras, but I've accrued 17 already and I'd rather have the skystones right now. I did get the Mystic BMs because, well, fancy. Not that anything good came of them. Definitely not touching anything else in his shop though.

I'm fully cleared up to CH1 8-9, with six 5* units. I have 74 Covenant BMs and ~3.5k skystone, and given how I've already bumped a 3* unit to 5* (Taranor Guard) and seen how useful some of the base 3* and 4* units are, I feel reasonably comfortable with not spending before getting up to a pity pull capable level stockpile. Which, for me, is insane; I've played plenty of gacha ever since FFRK and I've never ever been the type to hoard to pity levels.

Just FYI - Huche is a scam artist. Not a lot in there that's worth the skystones. You should save though, with chapter 3 coming out, there should be some cool new heroes coming and you'll want as many BM's and skystones as you can.

Buy the mola, leave the rest.

Only things that are potentially worth are molagora and mystic medals, but those are still expensive and it's definitely a "think long and hard if you REALLY want this" sort of thing.

Full disclosure, I did buy the mystic medals because I'm poking at Dorkus until his banner goes away since I'm 40 from pity. If I don't get him though I'm in a good spot to save for the next ultimate broken unit to rear its head. Like, say, a certain boss from Chapter 1.

edited September 2020
    So I finally hit Rank 30 very shortly after finishing 10-10. My three banked ML Summons yielded only 3* units, but the 5* ticket from the event got me Sigret! So that's pretty excellent; I didn't really have a blue damage dealer Knight Warrior (lul) yet (absent leveling up a 3* or 4*, and Taranor Guard hasn't been really exciting so far.)

So now I'm at 7, I think? Vildred, Lilias, Baal and Sezan, Sez, Tenebria, Tamarinne, and Sigret. Feels like a well rounded bunch. 2.5m gold, ~105 BMs, almost 5k skystones. Not bad at all I think.

Edit: is it weird that four of my seven 5* are from the Selective pool, or just a coincidence? Two were regular Covenant draws and one was from the 5* ticket. One guesses the latter two sources have a limited selection?

Rius on
    Sigret is a warrior and she's pretty OP now. She is one of the best units for Wyvern, which is the hunt folks grind the most. On top of it, she has extinction which is great for PvP with revive units. She's a great candidate for the free destruction gear we just got.