As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Praxis Online

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Praxis Online

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• NekoPanzerNekoPanzer Registered User regular
    A word of advice, from someone who has attempted to live off of Snickers before:
    Drink plenty of fluids, not just coffee. Snickers are sticky, and remain sticky throughout your digestive tract and beyond. I will say no more.

• Jgr9Jgr9 Registered User regular
    Oh, I know. I had a neighbor who gave me (the paperboy) BOXES AND BOXES of King Sized Snickers every year for WEEKS following Halloween.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Tycho’s desktop background

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    They are packed with peanuts.

H9f4bVe.png
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »

Packed!

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    NekoPanzer wrote: »
    A word of advice, from someone who has attempted to live off of Snickers before:
    Drink plenty of fluids, not just coffee. Snickers are sticky, and remain sticky throughout your digestive tract and beyond. I will say no more.

So you're saying he needs to up his Sprite intake.

Golden Yak wrote: »

And now Gabe is, too.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    That last panel is a man who's heart has just said fuck it, maybe you'll get oxygenated blood maybe you won't.

• MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    Love this strip. For the title I’d have gone with Tempus Nougat

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • HarlequinGnollHarlequinGnoll Registered User new member
    oh man thats the argument candymakers put out when they invented those nut candybars...."its like a meal replacement...cause it has nuts in it!" there was a lot of shit arguments in the past...and today now that i think about it

• BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    oh man thats the argument candymakers put out when they invented those nut candybars...."its like a meal replacement...cause it has nuts in it!" there was a lot of shit arguments in the past...and today now that i think about it

It was very recently that they ran a pretty successful ad campaign implying a Snickers was an acceptable on-the-go meal replacement choice and not, like, a nutrition-less bar of sugar foam cloaked in caramel and chocolate.

The times, they ain't a changin

• mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    I’m not saying snickers is an acceptable meal replacement, but when I worked retail I had lots of dinners that consisted of Snickers and Dr. Pepper.

It makes you feel like you ate something, at least.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    mRahmani wrote: »
    I’m not saying snickers is an acceptable meal replacement, but when I worked retail I had lots of dinners that consisted of Snickers and Dr. Pepper.

It makes you feel like you ate something, at least.

This is the dark path of nutrition, since you burn through it, crash, and then need to fuel in more sugar much sooner than you should need to.

What is this I don't even.
  • LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    It’s a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural