As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"Go To First New Post" Not Going To First New Post

This is really weird. In the wrestling thread, every time I visit the forums and try to go to the First new post, it just takes me to this post on the first page:

z9uhugybrgts.png

And it doesn't seem to mark the thread as having been read, either; I think the number of "new posts" just keeps growing, and doesn't disappear after I get caught up.

And the strangest thing? It's only this thread. I'm not having this problem anywhere else.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Probably the same thing as described in the latter half of this thread

To fix a thread that already has the bug, you have to post in it.

To prevent this from happening in the future, only bookmark a thread that has no unread posts.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Ark EvensongArk Evensong The NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    Pretty sure "no unread posts" doesn't matter. As long as you've opened the thread before at all, bookmarking seems fine.
    Just don't bookmark unread threads.