As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

There’s been a RE-Reckoning in Amalur

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
I’m sure we all remember Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for Xbox 360

Well now it’s been RE-Reckoned for the new (soon old) consoles!

I barely played it on 369 but I loved what I did play. Third person action RPG loot fest and quest grind? Yes please!

And this time we’re not helping line the pockets of Curt Schilling while he fucks over an entire state!!

It is written by RA Salvatore and does have art from Todd McFarlane though.

It’s a lot of fun if you’re into this sort of thing. I highly recommend it. I’m playing it RIGHT NOW on my PS4

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    just remember to re-check yourself before you re-reck yourself

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    just remember to re-check yourself before you re-reck yourself

wow how dare you assume i checked myself the first time

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    s44jev9gso6a.gif

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE DOING THIS!?!

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Is it at least really relaxing considering other people call it the world's most boringest game

• Options
    Platy wrote: »
    Is it at least really relaxing considering other people call it the world's most boringest game

I mean, it’s a loot fest and a quest grind. It’s not boring if you’re into that.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I don't find it boring at all? It's a pretty decent ARPG with a levelling/ability/class system just interesting enough to utterly cripple me with choice paralysis but I wouldn't call it boring

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Platy wrote: »

I mean, it’s a loot fest and a quest grind. It’s not boring if you’re into that.

i'm into both of those but the re-make is still really boring. Boring enough that I refunded it.