As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who is the best HololiveEN member? Find out in the Vtuber thread!

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Noticed what meme?
    https://youtu.be/1tz0zZAXsjI

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    haha scottish vtuber go BRBRBRBRBRBR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snNKhkxwO1I

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Mori Calliope
    https://youtu.be/vz7JIBvAFqM

B A R S

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    https://youtu.be/QLZSbNwbtmA

Iofi went in to the hololive minecraft server to play for the first time, accompanied by moona

A bunch of hololive jp members jumped in to hang out, including watame, flare and subaru

Cool to see ID getting a boost now that EN is up and running

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    What is hololive ID?

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Apparently Pokimane is a vtuber now. Twitter wanted me to be very aware of that this morning, even though I have never watched her stream or anything about vtubers outside of this web forum.

Is my computer haunted? If one of you had my computer haunted you can tell me, I won't be mad. I just, I want to know.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    don't know anything about her but I have seen her mentioned by angry dudes with anime avatars complaining about a non-japanese woman "ruining" vtubers without a shred of self-awareness

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    What is hololive ID?

Hololive Indonesia! Comprised of Iofi, Moona and Ayunda Risu

They're all bilingual and in risu and iofi's case they're trilingual

• Options
  • Options
    Mori Calliope
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    What is hololive ID?

Hololive Indonesia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U310Gx26Jvg

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    don't know anything about her but I have seen her mentioned by angry dudes with anime avatars complaining about a non-japanese woman "ruining" vtubers without a shred of self-awareness

https://youtu.be/KoU-s08g5Hc
    Non-Japanese Vtubers you say?
    (Content warning: this might be crass or whatever compared to other stuff posted here, please just ignore if it's not your style, thanks. I don't want even a hint of the feud in here that ThatDude is referencing, please.)

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Vtuber feuds make more sense when you consider they're not streamers in the western sense but more idols than anything else. And idols over in Asian countries are a whole different beast than regular streamers.

• Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    I have read most of the anger to Pokimane is that she is
    1) Already "internet famous"
    2) has shown her face and therefore disqualified to be a vtuber

Personally I'm not a fan of OfflineTV as they are about as "IRL" as any other reality show. The whole "We are just housemates who live together LOL" rings my parasocial alarm bells.

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    The only reason for OfflineTV house to exist is so that Michael Reeves has test subjects for his goblin inventions

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    It's funny - after reading this thread, my news reader brought up a story on Pokimane, who I had never heard of.

Apparently she was getting shit for not wearing makeup on her streams? WTF, internet?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    not... wearing makeup? on her... fake cartoon avatar?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    not... wearing makeup? on her... fake cartoon avatar?

I think she's been a regular Twitch streamer up until extremely recently.

• Options
    Mori Calliope
    yeah, and people are a lot of the worst aspects of the american fandom are already saying that "twitch thots and SJWs" are gonna ruin v-tubers. People do that thing they do with a lot of Japanese media where they assume that all the creators share all their political views because they can't understand them.

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    She was a regular streamer but people attacked her for dumb bullshit cause girl gamer aren't real and after taking a break cause of all the drama she is coming back as a vtuber with a 3D avatar of herself and people are attacking her again cause they suck.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Pokimane already sounds like an ageless anime gal so it seems appropriate that she's a VTuber now.

This is just her final form!

Dee Kae on
  • Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Athenor wrote: »
    It's funny - after reading this thread, my news reader brought up a story on Pokimane, who I had never heard of.

Apparently she was getting shit for not wearing makeup on her streams? WTF, internet?

Her with makeup
    9EVn47n.png

Her without makeup
    qUMhrZj.png

Yea, some people don't take reality well.

halkun on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    It's not exactly breaking news that shitty men are EXTREMELY POSSESSIVE about how a woman presents herself.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    I need positive vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COQR9A8D4XQ

Much better.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    poki took a break because of some serious shit that happened in their streamer house involving their former manager being a giant sack of shit and also partially being burned out cause of grossboys
    Dee Kae wrote: »
    Pokimane already sounds like an ageless anime gal so it seems appropriate that she's a VTuber now.

that's lilypichu who sounds like an anime

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Henroid wrote: »
    I need positive vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COQR9A8D4XQ

Much better.

Sending positive vibes... please hold.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4RdxyduGlM

• Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    poki took a break because of some serious shit that happened in their streamer house involving their former manager being a giant sack of shit and also partially being burned out cause of grossboys

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I forget.

-looks it up-

Oh, that seems fine, and her VT avatar looks pretty unique! And she doesn't seem to act like an anime character, so that's cool too.

• Options

-looks it up-

Oh, that seems fine, and her VT avatar looks pretty unique! And she doesn't seem to act like an anime character, so that's cool too.

Lily is a sweetheart who despite being very bright and talented is the dumbest girl. Also her dog is the cutest thing in the universe

• Options
    Gawr Gura

-looks it up-

Lily is a sweetheart who despite being very bright and talented is the dumbest girl. Also her dog is the cutest thing in the universe

Which makes it all the more hilarious that Michael is her boyfriend. Though I guess you could apply the same qualities to him as well considering his proclivity to electrocuting himself.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

-looks it up-

Which makes it all the more hilarious that Michael is her boyfriend. Though I guess you could apply the same qualities to him as well considering his proclivity to electrocuting himself.
    He was really there for her when her and Albert broke up. He roasts the shit out of her but is also apparently really good to her which is nice. Plus his screaming roomba was wonderful.

• Options

-looks it up-

Lilypichu getting mad at Toast is the funniest shit in the world.

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Madican wrote: »

-looks it up-

He was really there for her when her and Albert broke up. He roasts the shit out of her but is also apparently really good to her which is nice. Plus his screaming roomba was wonderful.

Oh yeah for sure, he plays up his mad science goblin persona in his videos but he's definitely a good person.

Personally I was a big fan of his robot pellet gun linked to Fortnite.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    One of my old college classmate’s take on the meme.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    https://youtu.be/KEe_DpgxQf0
    Shark is feeling the rhythm, right now.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    she is a rhythm beast

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    she is a rhythm beast

sharks are fish

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Smol shark is demolishing this rhythm game.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Smol shark is demolishing this rhythm game.

She just got a full goddamn combo on the hardest difficulty on a song that looks like it would kill a normal player within 30 seconds.

This discussion has been closed.