As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Rolling up their sleeves, gettin' to work

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    It's hard to properly fit your gloves on when you've got that much hair on your arms. And securely grasping a scalpel with them? Not happening.
    Makes sense, really.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    incredibly important update!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rorMr3BaYJM

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    When Rodents Had Horns 9:11
    https://youtu.be/zwJwAstYV2w
    These odd rodents belong to a genus known as Ceratogaulus, but they’re more commonly called horned gophers, because, you guessed it, they had horns. And it turns out the horns probably had a purpose - one that rodents would likely benefit from today.

I guess we lost one of those fantasy animals

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    So would you fight 1000 ducks or 1 horse size one

Peas on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    That seems exceedingly dangerous for those cats

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    At the very least I'd be very worried about them getting the balls stuck in their ears

• Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    if it were my cat I'd be worried about her just eating them by the gulletfull

little moron just loves trash

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

broken image link
  • Options
    Psykoma wrote: »
    That seems exceedingly dangerous for those cats
    Its bean bag stuffing i a bathtub, meant to simulate a ball pit for the cats.

Id agree with MrMonroe about them eating it but they are being supervised so I dont see the problem.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Id agree with MrMonroe about them eating it but they are being supervised so I dont see the problem.

Has anyone ever "supervised" a cat?

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Facebook reminded me of this video from 2011, when my cat was about eight months old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iR-o6dAJ_A

Mah heart <3

• Options

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I will never, ever feel the same sense of achievement, pride, and pure self satisfaction as a dog who comes across a very large stick.

(Which is kind of a blow to acknowledge , but at least we get to live vicariously through Good Dogs)

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    If I can help a good dog achieve its dreams, is that not enough?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    He monch:

Violet brings gifts when her owner returns. Thanks for the water bill, Violet!

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Strikor is leaning towards wanting to keep one of the kittens - the former murder hornet, currently named Drack. We're in a "if we DID keep him, then..." phase. One of those "if" questions, is do we rename him? Two of our cats are named after DA characters, and one is named for a Star Trek character. We seem to be out of male DA names that we like (except Dorian, but Drack has no moustache and so can't earn that name). Cullen would have been possible until the voice actor turned out to be a transphobe. So that leaves Star Trek names, maybe? Strikor floated Worf as a name, I floated Sisko. I also floated Hawke as a DA name, even though I always play her female, because Hawke is gender neutral in-universe! But maybe it would be too odd to have a male Hawke running around for my head canon.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular

• Options
    Shark in the pool!

2020 Olympic Corg Hurdles:

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Bako shark

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Strikor is leaning towards wanting to keep one of the kittens - the former murder hornet, currently named Drack. We're in a "if we DID keep him, then..." phase. One of those "if" questions, is do we rename him? Two of our cats are named after DA characters, and one is named for a Star Trek character. We seem to be out of male DA names that we like (except Dorian, but Drack has no moustache and so can't earn that name). Cullen would have been possible until the voice actor turned out to be a transphobe. So that leaves Star Trek names, maybe? Strikor floated Worf as a name, I floated Sisko. I also floated Hawke as a DA name, even though I always play her female, because Hawke is gender neutral in-universe! But maybe it would be too odd to have a male Hawke running around for my head canon.

Spot is a good if not obvious choice. What about Garak?

• Options
    Garak probably says "meow"

Its a bit too on the nose for a cat name.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »

We already have a cat named Garak.

I asked Strikor again and he's up for just keeping him as Drack, so Drack it is.

I'll have to find him a collar that looks like the bones of his enemies.

u8hpat9bzd8p.jpg

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »

I'll have to find him a collar that looks like the bones of his enemies.

It's gonna be tricky to find bones in a ball of yarn, but keep us updated, I'm curious now from a science perspective!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    I will never, ever feel the same sense of achievement, pride, and pure self satisfaction as a dog who comes across a very large stick.

Our pup agrees:

GSuF1p3.jpg?1
    YATDoph.jpg?1

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I guess even Drack had to have been a child at some point.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »

I don't know what delights me more, the little business cat itself, or her complete joy that it worked.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound on

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    my mom has the same kind of "traffic" back home when she has to wait for her neighbor to move the sheep from the pasture to the pen, down the road a ways to his house. he has really good sheep dogs though so it's usually a fairly efficient and fluffy affair.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Synchronized Mlems:

Life flashes before cats eyes:

*airplane noises*

Airport Security apprehends another villain:

Bedlam on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    That's right, security guy holding that leash and trying to look intimidating/cool. You continue to try that while your pupper is being a pupper.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.