As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium - Game 6: Round 9 - Game Over!

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    agree

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    PLAY Trade secondary
    2/2/4

• A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Approve giving trade note back to winnu

Accept

Then play Trade
    Refresh my commodities, and get 3TG
    Refresh Naalu.
    Refresh Nekro and Creuss for Political Secrets for fun and profit (I don't think the Nekro secret does anything?)
    Refresh Jol'Nar for 1TG
    Or promises thereof

@MrBody to play on the secondary
    @38thDoe or @A Half Eaten Oreo I am looking to trade commodities.

Confirm Political Secret trade.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Approve giving trade note back to winnu

Accept

Then play Trade
    Refresh my commodities, and get 3TG
    Refresh Naalu.
    Refresh Nekro and Creuss for Political Secrets for fun and profit (I don't think the Nekro secret does anything?)
    Refresh Jol'Nar for 1TG
    Or promises thereof

@MrBody to play on the secondary
    @38thDoe or @A Half Eaten Oreo I am looking to trade commodities.

Confirm Political Secret trade.

(For clarification, this was for the Winnu political secret)

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Propose 3:3 commodity trade with Naalu
    agree

Hang on here, I hold naalu's trade agreement. I'm willing to not play it and let everyone trade but since I lack a variety trading partners, I would want to do the trade with naalu if cruess is willing to trade with you

Modifying the Trade order to refresh Nekro for free
    As it seems their Political Secret wouldn't do nothing, and would instead stop their research stealy ability

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Note that transactions may only be performed between Winnu and {Jol-Nar Creuss, Sol, or Naalu} since they are not neighbors with Creuss Jol-Nar or Nekro. So you'll need to take care of any deals on those pairs later.

I'm gonna take Jol-Nar's earlier acceptance as correct, giving the current slate of transactions:
    Naalu gives Winnu's Trade Agreement to Winnu
    Jol-Nar gives 1 commodity to Winnu (pending neighboring relationship)

Seems like we've still got stuff to resolve with Nekro and the play or transfer of Naalu's Trade Agreement before we're ready to move on.

EDIT: Mixed up Creuss and Jol-Nar. See below.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited September 2020
    Propose 3:3 trade with Creuss then? @A Half Eaten Oreo
    Or 3+1TG:4

discrider on
    Propose 3:3 trade with Creuss then? @A Half Eaten Oreo
    Or 3+1TG:4

3+1TG:4 works for us.

Flagging @38thDoe to make sure it's fine that we're switching it up so the Nekro doesn't feel like stealing his commodities

Otherwise I believe the only pending transaction is 1TG from @Ketar for the refresh

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Are we neighbors? I didn't think I could actually give you 1 TG right now, @discrider Happy to as soon as we are neighbors or at the next agenda phase as usual though.

Oh right.
    Forgot about that, even as I was figuring out my commodities.

No problem then Jol'Nar

In that case, action is on @38thDoe if they're okay with trading commodities with Nekro (to prevent the Nekro using the Naalu's Trade Agreement note), and with us trading with Creuss instead of with them.
    Otherwise we might have to negotiate some more.

@A Half Eaten Oreo would you be willing to trade 4 TG for 4 commodities on my turn?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well you refresh me and then all my stuff goes to nekro. Then you trade with Freud’s I guess?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Well you refresh me and then all my stuff goes to nekro. Then you trade with Freud’s I guess?

Or I trade with Creuss and Phyphor agrees to trade with you and keeps your trade note for later

edited September 2020
    Hope y'all have been having good weekends? Looks like we're still in the thick of things with respect to the Trade Strategy card. From my perspective, here's where we're at:

Trade primary is planned on being used to refresh commodities for all players except for Sol. Sol refreshes their commodities via the secondary ability.

A transfer of 1 commodity from Jol-Nar to Winnu is planned, as compensation for the primary refresh.
    A transfer of Winnu's Trade Agreement promissory note from Naalu back to Winnu is planned, also as compensation for the primary refresh.
    ADDITION: A transaction of 3 commodities and 1 Trade Good will be given to Creuss in exchange for 4 commodities to Winnu.
    Any other transfers are either not possible at this time or not scheduled.

After Naalu refreshes their commodities, Minister of Commerce triggers and Nekro has the option to play Naalu's Trade Agreement promissory note.

So what I need to see now is verification from both @38thDoe and @discrider to execute the Naalu refresh and transaction. If the deal goes through, then I need to know from @Phyphor whether or not the Trade Agreement will be invoked.

Game state update will be posted after Trade has been fully resolved.

EDIT: See below for reasons for corrections.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Naalu transaction should already have completed before the refresh, as we were looking to transfer at the first opportunity, and it was confirmed.

edited September 2020
    Ah, I see what you're saying now. That transaction should have really been resolved last time around the table.

In that case, I'll assume that Naalu's commodities have been refreshed, and I just need to verify whether or not Nekro will cash in their Trade Agreement.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    But nobody has any commodities to trade yet until trade concludes

Anyway: I will not use my trade agreement so long as naalu agrees to trade with me on a future turn this round, otherwise I will use it

Looks like I 'wasted' my transaction with Naalu this turn getting my Trade Agreement back, and so can't complete a commodity trade until Naalu's turn if I still had commodities :/

Isn’t this your second turn on the round though?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited September 2020
    I mean, yes, but I really shouldv'e confirmed earlier, even if I was just being gifted something.
    I dunno, up to Blarney
    Wouldn't have happened in not PbP

discrider on
    There's a lot that would be different about an in-person game than a forum game, though. You can always perform another transaction on 38thDoe's turn, which immediately follows discrider's. I don't think that changes anything in a meaningful way.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Hope y'all have been having good weekends? Looks like we're still in the thick of things with respect to the Trade Strategy card. From my perspective, here's where we're at:

Trade primary is planned on being used to refresh commodities for all players except for Sol. Sol refreshes their commodities via the secondary ability.

A transfer of 1 commodity from Jol-Nar to Winnu is planned, as compensation for the primary refresh.
    A transfer of Winnu's Trade Agreement promissory note from Naalu back to Winnu is planned, also as compensation for the primary refresh.

After Naalu refreshes their commodities, Minister of Commerce triggers and Nekro has the option to play Naalu's Trade Agreement promissory note.

So what I need to see now is verification from both @38thDoe and @discrider to execute the Naalu refresh and transaction. If the deal goes through, then I need to know from @Phyphor whether or not the Trade Agreement will be invoked.

Is Winnu/Creuss trade under "not possible/scheduled"?

edited September 2020

Is Winnu/Creuss trade under "not possible/scheduled"?

It's under likely scheduled.
    Nekro has to decide on the refresh of Naalu first.

And would consist of the Political Secret + commodities + TG amalgamation

discrider on
    Winnu-Creuss is currently filed under 'not possible' since the two aren't neighbors. Make that deal when it's actually valid.

Anyways, it feels like we're at a bit of an impasse so I'm gonna ask for a final call on @Phyphor playing the Naalu Trade Agreement or not and then we can keep things moving.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited September 2020
    We're neighbours at Vefut

discrider on
    edited September 2020

Ah, you're right. I was mixing up Jol-Nar and Creuss on the map. I'm surprised that nobody corrected me when I made that mistake earlier. In that case, Jol-Nar's 1 TG transfer is now in the non-binding bin while the Winnu:Creuss 3+1:4 trade is on.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png

Ah, you're right. I was mixing up Jol-Nar and Creuss on the map. I'm surprised that nobody corrected me when I made that mistake earlier. In that case, Jol-Nar's 1 TG transfer is now in the non-binding bin while the Winnu:Creuss 3+1:4 trade is on.

Honestly, this game has slowed down so much that it's difficult for me to pay attention to details like that. Some weird combination of slow play and quarantine brain mush is making it very difficult for me to keep track of things and remember what I intended to do (short-term and long-term) and whether things like that are correct or not.

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Sooooo yeah this is day 5 of negotiations for a free commodity refresh.

Is this getting wrapped up any time soon?

I'm fine either way it comes out. Whatever works best for everyone else is fine with me.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Well, I'm going to lock in Creuss deal over the Naalu commodity deal regardless of @Phyphor 's choice to see if that helps any :/

Yeah I won't use the trade agreement. Naalu open trade opportunity available immediately (since you are next)

edited September 2020
    Round 4: Action Phase Update 3

Federation of Sol: Play the primary ability of the (1) Leadership Strategy Card, exhausting Mecatol Rex (6I) to allocate 1 command counter to Tactic Pool and 4 counters to Strategy Pool. (TP 1 --> 2, SP 1 --> 5)
    Naalu plays on the secondary, exhausting Rarron (3I) to gain one counter to Strategy Pool. (SP 2 --> 3)
    Winnu plays on the secondary, exhausting Winnu (4I), Arinam (2I), Meer (4I), and Mellon (2I) to gain 1 counter to each of Tactic Pool and Fleet Pool, and 2 counters to Strategy Pool. (TP 2 --> 3, FP 3 --> 4, SP 2 --> 4)
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary, exhausting Jol (2I), Nar (3I), Dal Bootha (2I), Lirta IV (3I), and Lor (2I) to gain 1 counter to each of Tactic Pool and Fleet Pool, and 2 counters to Strategy Pool. (TP 2 --> 3, FP 4 --> 5, SP 1 --> 3)
    Nekro plays on the secondary, exhausting Centauri (3I) to gain 1 counter to Strategy Pool. (SP 0 --> 1)
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Play the primary ability of the (2) Diplomacy Strategy Card, placing a command counter from each other player's reserves into the Vefut II system; ready Creuss and Bereg.
    Nekro plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), readying Mordai II and Tequ'ran.
    Winnu plays on the secondary (SP 4 --> 3), readying Winnu and Meer.
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), readying Nar and Lirta IV.
    Nekro Virus: Activate the Nekro Home System. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Exhaust Mordai II (4R) and Tequ'ran (2R), +1R from Sarween Tools, to build 1 Dreadnought (4R), 1 Destroyer (1R), 2 Fighters (1R), and 2 Infantry (1R) at Mordai II.
    The Winnu: Perform a transaction, receiving the Winnu Trade Agreement promissory note from Naalu.
    Play the primary ability of the (5) Trade Strategy Card, receiving 3 Trade Goods. (TG 1 --> 4)
    Refresh commodities for Winnu, Jol-Nar, Creuss, Nekro, and Naalu. (Winnu C 0 --> 3; Jol-Nar C 0 --> 4; Creuss C 0 --> 4; Nekro C 0 --> 3; Naalu C 0 --> 3)
    Naalu gains 5 Trade Goods via Minister of Commerce. (TG 4 --> 9)
    Sol plays on the secondary (SP 5 --> 4), refreshing their commodities. (C 0 --> 4)
    Perform a transaction, giving 3 Commodities and 1 Trade Good to Creuss in exchange for 4 Commodities and the "Winnu Political Secret" Promissory Note. (Winnu C 3 --> 0, TG 4 --> 7; Creuss C 4 --> 0, TG 0 --> 4)

Current Map: Round 4, Action Phase Update 3

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Federation of Sol: 5 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 1 VP
    The Naalu Collective: 1 VP
    The Winnu: 0 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 0 VP
    Nekro Virus: 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.: Sol
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Naalu
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Jol-Nar
    Found Research Outposts (1 VP): Control 3 planets that have technology specialties.
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Winnu: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Nekro Virus: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Fuel the War Machine (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have 3 Space Docks on the game board.
    The Naalu Collective: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Sol in Round 2.
    Seed of an Empire (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 2.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 3.

The Winnu (discrider)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Naalu Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Plasma Scoring, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Creuss Ceasefire, Naalu Gift of Prescience - ACTIVE (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you activate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, Dimensional Splicer, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Nekro Virus (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 0

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Naalu Trade Agreement (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Antivirus)
    Technology: Dacxive Animators, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Advanced Carrier II via Valefar Assimilator X (Valefor Assimilator Y), Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    X - Mordai II (4R, 0I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: The Alastor: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. At the start of a Space Combat, choose any number of your ground forces in this system to participate in that combat as if they were ships.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator X (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator Y (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Galactic Threat: You cannot vote on Agendas. Once per Agenda Phase, after an Agenda is revealed, you may predict aloud the outcome of that Agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 technology that is owned by a player who voted how you predicted.
    - Technological Singularity: Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.
    - Propagation: You cannot research technology. When you would research a technology, gain 3 command tokens instead.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Antivirus: At the start of a combat: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Nekro player cannot use his "Technological Singularity" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Nekro player's units, return this card to the Nekro player.

Federation of Sol (MrBody) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Advanced Carrier II

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

The Naalu Collective (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 9
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Winnu Ceasefire, Jol-Nar Research Agreement (Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II, Carrier II

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. When combat ends, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

Neutral Worlds and Ongoing Game Effects
    N - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Minister of Commerce - Held by Naalu. When Naalu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 Trade Good for each other player that is their neighbor.
    Minister of War - Held by Naalu. After performing an action, Naalu may discard this card to remove 1 of their command tokens from the game board and return it to their reinforcements; then, they may perform 1 additional action.

Order of Play
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar) - (0) Warfare
    Federation of Sol (MrBody) - (1) Leadership
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (2) Diplomacy
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor) - (3) Politics
    The Winnu (discrider) - (5) Trade
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe) - (7) Technology Current Player

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    trade commodities with winnu

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

trade commodities with winnu

I have none left

I'd be happy to turn the commodities into TG for you for your Political Secret though.