As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Who is the best HololiveEN member? Find out in the Vtuber thread!

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    i am super confused that korone has dog ears and also human ears, what does she hear with?????????

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Korone didn't just go to college, she graduated from Tokyo U

https://youtu.be/7O1dRhsOq08

Tokyo U is so prestigious that you don't joke about having gone there

Very smart dog

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    if anyone hasn't yet, definitely check out that Korone English-only stream, the whole thing is extremely good. She even drops a couple of hardcore swears near the end! (Also the rule is that she has to end the stream if she says anything in Japanese, and the way it ends is funny but a real heartbreaker, she was doing SO well up till then.)

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Watson Amelia
    Madican wrote: »

My eternal gratitude to the youtube comment that pointed out to me that they keep all their chickens in a giant Happy Meal box.

Dr. Flamingo on
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    i am super confused that korone has dog ears and also human ears, what does she hear with?????????

her ears

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    pekora has four eyebrows

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    pekora has four eyebrows

as ancient rabbits are known to do

Mori Calliope
    I can't find it but there's a picture of Okayu wearing her headphones on her cat ears

2ohWien.png
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Oh man. Ina'nis is doing a drawing, and after getting to the obligatory "boing boings," she talked about possibly doing a figure study stream, to help teach artist tips and such.

Naturally the chat reacted as one will to a tentacle lady talking about figure study.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    I got in right before the korone DOOM stream
    korone doom clips were what did me in
    Technically my first exposure to Hololive was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmIaCcbFJ_8

But I didn't know what it was a part of or anything, I had no context.

Then Korone noises happened.

ALL OF THE KORONE NOISES.

Now I have opinions on most of the girls, still learning about a handful of them. Like I don't know shit about Flare because I haven't seen much in the way of collaboration with her.

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    I got in right before the korone DOOM stream
    korone doom clips were what did me in
    Technically my first exposure to Hololive was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmIaCcbFJ_8

But I didn't know what it was a part of or anything, I had no context.

Then Korone noises happened.

ALL OF THE KORONE NOISES.

Now I have opinions on most of the girls, still learning about a handful of them. Like I don't know shit about Flare because I haven't seen much in the way of collaboration with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcBKnAkIb60

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    ... and now the Ancient Ones are talking back to Ina in the chat, and the chat is pushing for them to be called "Ao-chan".

Truly we are going to summon the end times.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    I don't usually care for draw streams but I am liking Ina's a lot. She has a very calming voice and they are just perfect to start up when I want to start relaxing before going to bed.

steam_sig.png
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Gawr Gura
    so I wasn't really feeling Amelia too much (she's fine, just didn't really stand out) but she's doing a Q&A right now and a lot of the questions are very like, looking for general life advice, and she's being super genuine and honest and optimistic (and still funny and entertaining) and i'm definitely digging it

edit: also she just revealed that she used to eat sand as a kid, which like...how can you not love that

Houk the Namebringer on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
  • DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    himemori luna just had a great english only finale to her Super Metroid stream

luna knows like 15 words in english, but it was the most engaging stream i've ever watched.

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
    2ohWien.png
    Gawr Gura
    https://youtu.be/PG41906e2DE

Seems normal in here

• DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Sakura Miko will be return next month with a 3D stream it seems like, which is fantastic, I hope she really is doing better and can put her health troubles behind her for now. i have a feeling that stream will be huge with many a red superchat.

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Watson Amelia
    I think it was her second Superliminal stream, but apparently people were being too rowdy in one of Ina’s streams and Amelia came out of the gate with big mom energy asking who was new to Hololive and letting them know each stream has rules, where to find them, and then ended on a “I’m not mad, I think we can all do better”.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    I'm having trouble settling on a favorite of the whole bunch but the last couple days, I've been thinking mayyyyyybe it's Watame? She seems pretty versatile as far as what she participates in, her goal RE: earning money is pure as hell, and as far as singing goes oh my god she's got a gorgeous voice.

• PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Hm. Turns out if you pay for a membership you get notified of Member's only streams

I'm afraid to click

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    if anyone hasn't yet, definitely check out that Korone English-only stream, the whole thing is extremely good. She even drops a couple of hardcore swears near the end! (Also the rule is that she has to end the stream if she says anything in Japanese, and the way it ends is funny but a real heartbreaker, she was doing SO well up till then.)

....thank you for watching today....

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
    Takanashi Kiara
    "Members only streams" sure does invoke a different kind of stream service.

• PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Huh it's an idea brainstorming and feedback session done entirely in ASMR

ok

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    5th Gen Hololive announcing their first collabs with other gens, and they're both genius:

Botan and Watame on Overcooked 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypv58k8ux-Y

and Polka and Coco on Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5n0x-QcvAg

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    Gawr Gura
    It's bern a month already, huh

Takanashi Kiara
    I just realized she reminds me of a character from Etrian Odyssey 5.

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Eekum bokum? Localised entirely within your kitchen?

https://youtu.be/S3r-rLUKeN4

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    Takanashi Kiara
    I'm sure a full version is being worked on now.

2ohWien.png
    edited September 2020
    Gawr Gura
    One of my favorite things about Gawr is that she didn't know what a trident was called and just referred to it as a big fork

which like, she's not wrong

Houk the Namebringer on
    Mori Calliope
    in her TABS stream she decided the pitchfork people represented her cause they also had big forks

2ohWien.png
    Takanashi Kiara
    Okayu Minecraft shenanigans, from Korone's perspective;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0yQD18bShw

• DeansDeans Registered User regular
    Mass hysteria!

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC6xK38q7dQ

fubuki's taking a crack at english only

This discussion has been closed.