As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bucks Win Championship Without Head Coach [NBA]

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I think I love all the nuggs except MPJ

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Nirya wrote: »
    Everything’s coming up Lakers!

I guess just make sure that they don't go up 3-1 on the Nuggets, that's apparently the fucking danger zone

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Oh yeah. They're the Clippers.

The guy in charge of the crowd noise must have a really shitty job tonight.

• burboburbo Registered User regular
    Omg, EVERYONE on the Clippers with the choke. I didnt expect it from Kawhi!

Mark Jackson is texting his resume to Ballmer right now.

in the WNBA:

shey peddy just hit a buzzer beater to eliminate the team that cut her

• jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    PLAYOFF P STRIKES AGAIN

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    That wasn't even my team but that was extremely satisfying.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Someone on twitter suggested "Wayoff P" as a new nickname.

tOkYVT2.jpg
    I think the Clips were just showing solidarity with the rest of us on the smoke saturated west coast by choking.

• CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    Dame and McCollum are having a night tonight

Lakers Twitter has been a gift tonight, pulling up every single slight spoken about this team compared to the Clippers.

At the end of the day, one franchise is a proven winner while the other is the Clippers.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Legit stunned.

Haven't even checked Twitter yet. I know it's going to be glorious.

The takes. My god the takes.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    man, it's amazing how much shit Paul George talked on Lillard after Lillard ended his season last year by draining a game winner in his fucking face

maybe I don't like the Clippers, I thought I didn't have an opinion on them, but maybe I don't like them

Kawhi is the only likable Clipper, and that's mostly because he's a robot and not an actual person.

The rest of the team is filled with a ton of mental midgets who talk a lot of shit but repeatedly fail to back it up when it matters.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    The Judge wrote: »
    Legit stunned.

Haven't even checked Twitter yet. I know it's going to be glorious.

The takes. My god the takes.

The Clippers subreddit is locked.

Not just to non-members, it’s just closed.

The most brutal take I think I’ve seen so far is that the Clippers traded more first round picks than Paul George made baskets.

nba twitter has just been pulling out receipts on these assholes all night, it's great, fucking everyone hates these dudes

Full disclosure, I'm a Lakers fan, but even I'm surprised at how much hate the Clippers have inspired. Like, it takes a lot to be more hated than the Lakers, but boy they've succeeded.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    If I didn't already dislike Beverly his hard foul against Murray with 30 seconds left would have definitely landed him on the "fuck off" list.

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Full disclosure, I'm a Lakers fan, but even I'm surprised at how much hate the Clippers have inspired. Like, it takes a lot to be more hated than the Lakers, but boy they've succeeded.

And the previous owner is a rightful fuck off of history person so they even had the benefit of the doubt

I also respect the hell outta Kawhi not for the championship although it helps but his fuck you pay me attitude he's getting paid for his labour on his terms and even if you hate the fun saucy talk can bring he just ignores that and does his job a nice bit of solidarity you can have with a guy who makes more in a game then everyone else does in a year

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    The Yankees and brewers outscored kawhi and Paul George tonight 38-24

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    edited September 2020

Don't worry, if the Nuggets manage to upset the Lakers, l'll celebrate just as vigorously.

burbo on
    burbo wrote: »

Don't worry, if the Nuggets manage to upset the Lakers, l'll celebrate just as vigorously.

I expect nothing less.

t70pctuqq2uv.png

too many guys on that team talked too much shit to too many different people, unless you're like, a Clippers fan, or a Kawhi fan, they've probably said something to make you want to watch them get dropped, and fucking...I bet there are Clippers fans who also halfway want them to shut up

I mean, also there aren't really that many Clippers fans so there's a much wider range of people who are willing to laugh at them

Someone did point out that the Clippers did dodge a particularly-embarrassing bullet with this game being in the bubble due to the pandemic, because if they had to play a Game 7 at Staples, it would have been filled with Lakers fans there to cheer on the Nuggets.

The Clippers will always be renters in their own city, and on some level that has to weigh on their organizational psyche.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    nsptmvj61okg.png

Look upon these works, ye mighty, and giggle like there's no tomorrow.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular

This one is extremely lame. The Nuggets already played a 7 game series, got like a day off, and then went into another 7 game series. And the Clippers are claiming exhaustion?

oh h*ck
    Hey, I know we're rightfully slamming the Clippers, but hats off to the Nuggets. They've been left for dead twice now, and each time they stepped up their game and found a new gear, and they absolutely deserved to win that series. This is their moment, and the Clippers couldn't choke the series away if the Nuggets weren't so willing to take over.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • qwer12qwer12 PhilippinesRegistered User regular
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Someone did point out that the Clippers did dodge a particularly-embarrassing bullet with this game being in the bubble due to the pandemic, because if they had to play a Game 7 at Staples, it would have been filled with Lakers fans there to cheer on the Nuggets.

The Clippers will always be renters in their own city, and on some level that has to weigh on their organizational psyche.

Just approved last week: https://www.nba.com/clippers/ibec

So their fans can have a place of their own to boo their team.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Clippers draft debt stretches the limit of what should have been possible under the current rules. They owe the following:
    • 2020 First Round Pick to NYN (no restrictions)
    • 2021 First Round Pick Swap with NYN (protected 1-4)
    • 2021 Second Round Pick to Charlotte
    • 2022 First Round Pick to OKC
    • 2023 First Round Pick Swap to OKC (no restrictions)
    • 2024 First Round Pick to OKC (no restrictions)
    • 2025 First Round Pick or Swap to OKC (OKC gets LAC pick if Houston pick falls in 1-10)
    • 2026 First Round Pick to OKC (no restrictions)

6 of those picks/swaps were for Paul George. OKC also got two future picks and two future swaps from Houston flipping Westbrook for a still-pretty-good Chris Paul. Sam Presti for manager of the decade; this next one, the last one, or maybe both?

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
This discussion has been closed.