As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quarantimes 2: Quarantine Harder

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    All are welcome in 3clipse's beer grotto and grilled cheese pit.

...I'm listening

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Please accept this small thing, thread.

Juggernut on
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Going to move into a gravel pit and call it Graveltown, come to me for all your gravel-related needs

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    Going to move into a gravel pit and call it Graveltown, come to me for all your gravel-related needs

Got your national anthem all ready to go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-lpfsBR8U

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »

I saw this described on Twitter as the Jedward cloning process continuing to degrade

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »

jugg, which one are you

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I have been in a wrestling ring with one of those two.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    This week I finally decided I really should be trying to take better care of myself, so the past couple mornings I've been waking up at 7 and hopping on the treadmill and watching an episode of DBZ while I do a brisk walk. Eventually maybe I'll progress to jogging, but right now I'm so out of shape a 24-minute fast walk gets me sweaty enough...

Also, my doctor prescribed me wellbutrin to help with my problem focusing on stuff. I also have a referral to a psychiatrist to get evaluated for ADHD! Maybe I can finally get a formal diagnosis!

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I'm so

Fucking

Close to climbing a solid test piece 7A (V6). I'm right on the edge. Come on. 7A after what amounts to twelve months solid bouldering in total... That'd be awesome.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Moriveth wrote: »
    This week I finally decided I really should be trying to take better care of myself, so the past couple mornings I've been waking up at 7 and hopping on the treadmill and watching an episode of DBZ while I do a brisk walk. Eventually maybe I'll progress to jogging, but right now I'm so out of shape a 24-minute fast walk gets me sweaty enough...

Also, my doctor prescribed me wellbutrin to help with my problem focusing on stuff. I also have a referral to a psychiatrist to get evaluated for ADHD! Maybe I can finally get a formal diagnosis!

I just started another beginner running program since all my stupid torn muscles have healed and it's going great. First week was run 30 seconds, walk a minute and a half, repeat 12 times now we're on run 30 secs walk a minute for 14 times.

i really should get back to my weight lifting but my weight bench is in the basement and the basement is scary

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

Maybe the Wellbutrin will be enough to get you sweating

Ha ha

Ha

Profuse sweating is a common side effect

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

Maybe the Wellbutrin will be enough to get you sweating

Ha ha

Ha

Profuse sweating is a common side effect

Oh huh! Well that explains it.

• Options
    S W E A T

• Options
    LET THE RHYTHM TAKE CONTROL

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    What's a good activity to do to get energy levels above "not needing to take a nap every day" where:
    • You can't go to the gym cause covid
    • You rent so you can't drill holes or drop weights
    • Outdoor activities are only feasible 3 months out of the year due to weather
    • You have about 8x2 feet of personal space and 4x6 feet of shared space in your residence

I got burpees, push ups, and maybe jump rope

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    Paladin wrote: »
    What's a good activity to do to get energy levels above "not needing to take a nap every day" where:
    • You have about 8x2 feet of personal space and 4x6 feet of shared space in your residence

absolutely jump rope. Maybe even find a step cardio program on DVD or the webs?

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    LET THE RHYTHM TAKE CONTROL

Never!

sarukun on
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular

absolutely jump rope. Maybe even find a step cardio program on DVD or the webs?

step cardio huh? Sounds convenient, thanks

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Personally I recommend the Carmen Electra's Strip Tease DVD set, if you're looking for some good workout material

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Personally I recommend the Carmen Electra's Strip Tease DVD set, if you're looking for some good workout material

can we have one conversation where you don't bring up Carmen Electra's Strip Tease DVD set please

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

can we have one conversation where you don't bring up Carmen Electra's Strip Tease DVD set please

I think we all know the answer to that question

• Options

Denied

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited September 2020

Cuttin wood

Dont you tell me you cant cut wood in the snow or rain neither by god youll cut it

Hobnail on
  • Options
    Listen you, my relationship with my Wood is none of your concern.

• Options
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Talkin about Messianic Judaism

Cuttin wood

Dont you tell me you cant cut wood in the snow or rain neither by god youll cut it

This is the post i will point to when people say "nah hobnail's perfectly understandable"

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    What I do with my wood in the rain is my business

Orca on
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular

Theres lots of kettle bell and medicine ball routines out there that’ll kick your butt in the space you have.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular

God

Dragon Ball Z is the perfect workout motivation show and I have no idea how I never considered this before

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Cello wrote: »

God

Dragon Ball Z is the perfect workout motivation show and I have no idea how I never considered this before

You have to scream the entire time the characters are screaming through your whole workout or else you have to start over.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »

God

You have to scream the entire time the characters are screaming through your whole workout or else you have to start over.

Also weighted clothes.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    You cut wood in the rain so no one can tell you're crying.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

Yoga
    Hatha style is especially gentle and good for beginners but still effective
    https://youtu.be/uH2N2gmjhl0

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    If you have a Switch and can find Ring Fit, I highly recommend it.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I've been doing DDP Yoga for the last few months.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I went for a walk and somehow got lost going through an empty field and had to clamber through a barbed wire fence, whereupon I tore my shorts and stepped in a patch of stinging nettles. Later my 3 year old nephew told me "You've got a baddie" which was his adorable way of telling me I'd sliced my leg open. Fortunately it wasn't painful because I was distracted by the nettle sting.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

God

You say this, but Goku & Krillin's early training in Dragon Ball is the real goal.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/user/KozakSportsPerform

Heart and Soul Fitness, Run by a trainer and his wife.

Positive, encouraging, with two levels of each workout.

A couple of workouts specifically geared towards people living in apartments.

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    I've been doing DDP Yoga for the last few months.

q0sh84seblyo.jpg

Did you build a proper ring, or just in your back yard?

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Always clean your barbed wire wounds thoroughly and keep your tetanus injections up to date

That reminds me one time I had a dog that, well, don't jump over barbed wire fences is what that dog taught me

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    :bigfrown:

Brovid Hasselsmof on
This discussion has been closed.