As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's time to not talk about Outlaws in [chat]

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Nier Automata is good

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I fucking hate that JP on twitch has his gatdang vods behind a paywall, so therefore Cohh doesnt archive Dropped Frames.

like fuck dude putting that shit behind a paywall is LAME AS SHIT

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Nier Automata is good

i think the fact so many people clearly like it proves this to be false

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I fucking hate that JP on twitch has his gatdang vods behind a paywall, so therefore Cohh doesnt archive Dropped Frames.

Folks gotta make money.

Not everyone has Cohh's giant ass viewer count. Like JP has a 1/3 of it on a good day.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    YES ALL OVER MY FACE
    Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition has 3 optional modes 4k/30fps, 1080p60fps both with ray tracing or a high frame mode 120fps

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    For some reason people in the YouTube comments are saying Bill Gates committed genocide. Huh.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    For some reason people in the YouTube comments are saying Bill Gates committed genocide. Huh.

well he has spent a lot of money getting vaccines to impoverished areas of the world so that checks out

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

you have kid(s) dude, getting this worked up over vods is... weird

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »

well he has spent a lot of money getting vaccines to impoverished areas of the world so that checks out

Yeah. I know. It is kinda like, what? Kinda the opposite of genocide.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    YES ALL OVER MY FACE
    Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition has 3 optional modes 4k/30fps, 1080p60fps both with ray tracing or a high frame mode 120fps

So they gave it a graphics options menu?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

the logic is that birth rates have gone down as vaccines are more widely distributed therefore genocide

in real terms it just means that people have less children because their first ones don't die of preventable disease

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Nier Automata is good
    this is a hot take

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    YES ALL OVER MY FACE

So they gave it a graphics options menu?

I guess? not like these options are new to console games since the mid gen refresh, but 120fps mode is super rad for character action games

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

the logic is that birth rates have gone down as vaccines are more widely distributed therefore genocide

in real terms it just means that people have less children because their first ones don't die of preventable disease

children have the right to be born and shortly thereafter die of preventable illness as god intended

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    8apw0n4kzh8u.png

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    NO ONE SAY THE WORD THOUGH

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020

Well that's silly. What's the point of putting the mind control chips in vaccines if the vaccines just kill people?

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    VishNub wrote: »

bird?

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    The word is dildo

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Let me stop you at "plan to go into gamestop"

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    At least the mayo isn't being squirted onto the fries.

Characters
  • Options
  • Options

Point is you can go into a GS store right now to pre order

Sony fucked this up incredibly

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    Nier Automata is good
    this is a hot take

I'm not afraid to say it like it is P10, and when people need to hear it

• Options
    VishNub wrote: »

C*rs?

• Options
    I'm on route B at the moment

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Fries and (Japanese) mayonnaise are delicious I'll fight you

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    alt joke:
    it's not as scarce as it sounds, that's 12 PS5s per store, so gamestop will have a stock of nearly 50 PS5s! wow!

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    Well hey, today has been fun and exciting and stressful, but for good reasons!

Hello, [Chat]. How's it been?

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Point is you can go into a GS store right now to pre order

Sony fucked this up incredibly

I would go through Best Buy or Walmart. Is Gamestop jumping the gun?

Krathoon on
  • Options

Not bad. I'm trying to ration my nailbiting so I have a little bit available each day.

Characters
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    winky i never would have expected you to not have played nier automata already

we'll get you up to date and mail out your yoko taro fanclub membership card asap

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

Is this your first time playing the game?

If so, oh boy.

Characters
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Let me stop you at "plan to go into gamestop"

GameStop is the Denny's of where you buy your games. It isn't where you go. It's where you end up.

• Options
    Aegis wrote: »

Not bad. I'm trying to ration my nailbiting so I have a little bit available each day.

Ugh. I need to quit biting my nails. I thought painting them would help. Turns out it just adds texture!

• Options
    today i learned you can subscribe to pasta

• Options
    Aegis wrote: »

Is this your first time playing the game?

If so, oh boy.

Yeah, I have some semblance of the kinds of things I'm going to run into from playing Nier, though.

I actually started playing it forever ago but got sidetracked before completing A route and am finally getting back to it.

• Options
    You can subscribe to anything if you know where to look. We get cat litter delivered every two months!

• Options
    Characters
This discussion has been closed.