As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium - Game 6: Round 9 - Game Over!

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    This is where MrBody plays Bunker to avoid getting bombarded

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    See what lies the anti-Sol movement spreads? Can you trust such duplicitous deception?

no further card plays

• A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    I had to use my sabotage to prevent total economic collapse

It was 1 TG!

A Half Eaten Oreo on
    I had to use my sabotage to prevent total economic collapse

It was 1 TG!

I mean, yes, paying the extortion demand was a decision point leading up to that situation.
    So I guess I have to amend that to 'I had to use my sabotage to prevent total economic collapse and deny an extortioner 4 TG'

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    @MrBlarney for the bombardment then.

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Jol-Nar has 1 Dreadnought for bombardment.

Geth roll 1d10t5 for Jol-Nar bombardment

Jol-Nar bombardment:
    1d10t5 1 [1d10t5=8]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    1 hit scored; Sol destroys 1 Infantry. X-89 Bacterial Weapon destroys 10 additional Sol Infantry.

Geth roll 11d10t5 for Sol Gen Synthesis

Sol Gen Synthesis:
    11d10t5 9 [11d10t5=3, 10, 7, 7, 8, 8, 7, 10, 5, 1, 7]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Sol reserves 9 Infantry for regeneration.

@Ketar, your action continues.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited September 2020
    Land one infantry on Jord.

@MrBody in case there's an action card to prevent that.

Ketar on
    nope

1 hit scored; Sol destroys 1 Infantry. X-89 Bacterial Weapon destroys 10 additional Sol Infantry.

While I hate to say no to 9 free infantry, I don't think Gen Synthesis is in the game. Isn't that a 3rd edition tech? As far as I know, it got rolled into the Infantry II/Spec Ops II tech, which I do not own.

MrBody wrote: Β»

While I hate to say no to 9 free infantry, I don't think Gen Synthesis is in the game. Isn't that a 3rd edition tech? As far as I know, it got rolled into the Infantry II/Spec Ops II tech, which I do not own.
    @MrBlarney

edited September 2020
    Ah, yeah. That's another misrecall on my end, I thought you had upgraded Infantry for some reason. But to answer your question, Gen Synthesis is also listed on the Infantry II tech card, so it's a useful shorthand for the regeneration ability.

In any case, with Jol-Nar controlling Jord, any regenerated Infantry is lost due to not having a place for them. Action is on you, @MrBody.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited September 2020
    I hope everyone starts taking Jol-Nar as a threat. They have 1 tech objective guaranteed, and you can count on there being at least one stage II tech objective for another free 2 VP for them, bringing them just 1 below me. They're taking Mecatol this round, and will have Warsuns (that you just gave them to TG to build) with lightwave+gravity+bacteria next round that can obliterate half the other homeworlds just from their homeworld. I'm not going to be scoring VP anytime soon, won't have Mecatol anymore, and don't have the infantry to threaten much anymore.

MrBody on
    @MrBlarney could a carrier leaving the system with my flagship pick up and carry the infantry "inside" the flagship?

MrBlarney: could a carrier leaving the system with my flagship pick up and carry the infantry "inside" the flagship?
    Yes. Infantry and Fighters are only associated with specific transport ships as they move; outside of that, they're just in "space" and need a general level of capacity support to stay there. So you can move an Infantry in space with a Carrier just as well as if you were loading them from a planet.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited September 2020
    Taking MR and trying to keep it would make me a sitting duck for Nekro. No thanks.

I am however open to being paid by someone else to use a single ship to clear MR and allow them to invade more easily.

Ketar on
    *hastily checks initiative order*

edited September 2020
    Ketar wrote: Β»
    Taking MR and trying to keep it would make me a sitting duck for Nekro. No thanks.

I am however open to being paid by someone else to use a single ship to clear MR and allow them to invade more easily.

A sitting duck for what? Losing your super far forward staging areas adjacent to Creuss and Nekro homeworlds? Nekro isn't in a position right now to even get within two systems of your homeworld.

Jol-Nar has the technology, the economy, the units, and the mobility to get away with pretty much anything at this point. On top being a sure bet that they have a future free 3 VP sitting in the objective deck.

I have...what? Not an economy. Not an invasion force. Not a Mecatol VP farm. Not even basic objectives until the end of next round.

MrBody on

A sitting duck for what? Losing your super far forward staging areas adjacent to Creuss and Nekro homeworlds? Nekro isn't in a position right now to even get within two systems of your homeworld.

Jol-Nar has the technology, the economy, the units, and the mobility to get away with pretty much anything at this point. On top being a sure bet that they have a future free 3 VP sitting in the objective deck.

I have...what? Not an economy. Not an invasion force. Not a Mecatol VP farm. Not even basic objectives until the end of next round.

Nekro's fleet at Tequ'ran reaches MR in a single move and I would not win that battle.

Honestly, Nekro's firepower is the best on the board right now by a wide margin and even more so when you consider how easily they acquire technology and that it can take effect in the same battle they acquire it. Phyphor has just as strong a shot as I do if they decide to play to win instead of just for revenge. They park that fleet on MR and nobody else here is knocking them off anytime soon.

And you lose one round of gaining VPs. You'll likely still be in the lead when you begin scoring again. Hopefully this slowed things down a little and made it a more open game.

There's still the possibility that every turn in Level II objectives pulls the Game Ends card right?

I don't think so.

Orbital drop Corneeq
    2/2/2

@a half

Really needed leadership to wait one round :(
    Pass

@Phyphor

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Let's make everyone sweat a bit by getting some action cards back in my hand

Politics.

@A Half Eaten Oreo I'll make you speaker for 2 TG. Otherwise I will be speaker

@Ketar @discrider @38thDoe @MrBlody

Play on Politics secondary.

2/5/0 I think

edited September 2020
    Play.
    3/4/1

discrider on
    Phyphor wrote: Β»
    Let's make everyone sweat a bit by getting some action cards back in my hand

Politics.

@A Half Eaten Oreo I'll make you speaker for 2 TG. Otherwise I will be speaker

@Ketar @discrider @38thDoe @MrBlody

Deal. Should leave me with 2TG?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    pass

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

Tagging @MrBody
    Who even is MrBlody

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    A failed edit of MrBlarney

The mask has slipped.
    Clearly the adjudicator and the VP leader are the same person

edited September 2020
    Play
    2/2/1

MrBody on
    @discrider is up then.

We need cards yet

Fair enough.

edited September 2020
    Yeah, I was just waiting for Phyphor to get me his choices for the Agenda card draw before passing secondary play cards out and posting a game state update. I have that now (both cards to the bottom of the deck), but I have errands to run. So it'll be another hour or so before I get back and can run all of that red tape. The management thanks you for your patience.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited September 2020
    Round 4: Action Phase Update 4

The Naalu Collective: Perform transaction, giving 3 Commodities to Nekro in exchange for 3 Commodities. (Naalu C 3 --> 0, TG 9 --> 12; Nekro C 3 --> 0, TG 0 --> 3)
    Perform transaction, giving 1 Trade Good to Creuss. (Naalu TG 12 --> 11; Creuss TG 4 --> 5)
    Perform transaction, giving 4 Trade Goods to Jol-Nar in exchange for 4 Commodities. (Naalu TG 11 --> 11; Jol-Nar C 4 --> 0, TG 2 --> 6)
    Play the primary ability of the (7) Technology Strategy Card, exhausting Druaa (3R), Starpoint (3R), and New Albion (Y tech bonus) to research Hyper Metabolism and Infantry II.
    Winnu plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), exhausting Thibah (1R), Zohbat (3R), and Meer (R tech bonus) to research Duranium Armor.
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), using racial abilities Brilliant and Analytical and exhausting Lodor (3R), Lirta IV (2R), Xxehan (1R) to research Light/Wave Deflector and X-89 Bacterial Weapon.
    Naalu plays Jol-Nar's racial promissory note Research Agreement to gain Light/Wave Deflector.
    Sol plays on the secondary (SP 4 --> 3), exhausting Jord (4R) to research Fighter II.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Activate the Sol Home System. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought and 1 Infantry from Lor via Gravity Drive and Light/Wave Deflector.
    Sol plays Action Card "Experimental Battlestation" (AC 5 --> 4), but is countered by Jol-Nar's "Sabotage" play. (AC 6 --> 5)
    Bombardment destroys 1 Sol Infantry; X-89 Bacterial Weapon destroys all remaining 10 Sol Infantry.
    Land 1 Infantry on Sol; the Sol Space Dock is destroyed.
    Federation of Sol: Use racial ability Orbital Drop to place 2 Infantry on Coorneeq. (SP 3 --> 2)
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Pass turn.
    Nekro Virus: Perform transaction, receiving 2 Trade Goods from Creuss. (Nekro TG 3 --> 5; Creuss TG 5 --> 3)
    Play the primary ability of the (3) Politics Strategy Card, giving the Speaker Token to Creuss and drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 0 --> 2)
    Draw the top 2 cards from the Agenda deck, replacing both on the bottom of the deck.
    Sol plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 4 --> 6)
    Winnu plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 6 --> 8)
    Discard Action Card "Disable" to comply with hand limits. (AC 8 --> 7)
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 5 --> 7)

Current Map: Round 4, Action Phase Update 4

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Federation of Sol: 5 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 1 VP
    The Naalu Collective: 1 VP
    The Winnu: 0 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 0 VP
    Nekro Virus: 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.: Sol
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Naalu
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Jol-Nar
    Found Research Outposts (1 VP): Control 3 planets that have technology specialties.
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Winnu: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Nekro Virus: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Fuel the War Machine (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have 3 Space Docks on the game board.
    The Naalu Collective: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Sol in Round 2.
    Seed of an Empire (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 2.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 3.

The Winnu (discrider)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Naalu Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Creuss Ceasefire, Naalu Gift of Prescience - ACTIVE (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you activate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, Dimensional Splicer, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Nekro Virus (Phyphor)
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 2

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 5

Promissory Notes: Naalu Trade Agreement (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Antivirus)
    Technology: Dacxive Animators, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Advanced Carrier II via Valefar Assimilator X (Valefor Assimilator Y), Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    X - Mordai II (4R, 0I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: The Alastor: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. At the start of a Space Combat, choose any number of your ground forces in this system to participate in that combat as if they were ships.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator X (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator Y (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Galactic Threat: You cannot vote on Agendas. Once per Agenda Phase, after an Agenda is revealed, you may predict aloud the outcome of that Agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 technology that is owned by a player who voted how you predicted.
    - Technological Singularity: Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.
    - Propagation: You cannot research technology. When you would research a technology, gain 3 command tokens instead.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Antivirus: At the start of a combat: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Nekro player cannot use his "Technological Singularity" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Nekro player's units, return this card to the Nekro player.

Federation of Sol (MrBody)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

The Naalu Collective (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 11
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Winnu Ceasefire (Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Light/Wave Deflector, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II, Carrier II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    X - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. When combat ends, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

Neutral Worlds and Ongoing Game Effects
    N - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Minister of Commerce - Held by Naalu. When Naalu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 Trade Good for each other player that is their neighbor.
    Minister of War - Held by Naalu. After performing an action, Naalu may discard this card to remove 1 of their command tokens from the game board and return it to their reinforcements; then, they may perform 1 additional action.

Order of Play
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar) - (0) Warfare
    Federation of Sol (MrBody) - (1) Leadership
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (2) Diplomacy PASSED
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor) - (3) Politics
    The Winnu (@discrider) - (5) Trade Current Player
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe) - (7) Technology

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png