As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bucks Win Championship Without Head Coach [NBA]

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Embarrassing performance from the Celtics. Just embarrassing

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    burboburbo Registered User regular
    After having 2 Lakers games in a row, this game is refreshingly non ref-complainy

• Options
    I'm digging the avocado head in the crowd

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Van Gundy can be irritating, but hes often right in his complaints about the rules and such.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Butters wrote: »
    burbo wrote: »
    Did they just the cut the mic to Jalen Rose?

Yup! I had to rewind it myself. Good on you, Jalen

"The bubble will be a great opportunity to push social justice and BLM into the public conciousness."

Media rep does so

"Cut the feed, cut the feed!"

Kelor on
  • Options
    DJ Eebs wrote: »

Nope, couldn't have done it. As they made sure to note on the broadcast, he is not yet 21.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular

Nope, couldn't have done it. As they made sure to note on the broadcast, he is not yet 21.

Age has never stopped a Miami-based athlete from enjoying the Miami nightlife.

See: the Miami Hurricanes

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Hahah. I thought it was Skip Bayless. I have no idea who he is talking about.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Lol, pretty sure it's Whitlock

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    A SPECTACULAR move by Jamal Murray!

• Options
    That might be the coolest damn move I've ever seen.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Butters wrote: »
    Lol, pretty sure it's Whitlock

biggest sign to me that it's Whitlock is that Katie Nolan retweeted it

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular

• Options
    Lebron's jumper is busted. Hes stopped driving hard in transition, so he's doing his recently-customary second half fade.

• Options
    Murray just got to 20 points, but I swear it feels like he has 50 so far. He's been unconscious.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    oh no

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Jamal Murray is just insane. So many crazy makes. I think he might be snatching Kyrie's crazy buckets crown.

• Options
    And now the real series begins.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    My working theory is that if the Lakers don't win game five, it's going seven. Lotta guys on the Lakers with a lot of miles on their legs, I can't imagine they want this series to go long

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    I haven’t seen this game yet, but going by the box score it actually looks like it was quite close?

The Nuggets actually shot better on fewer shots than the Lakers, it was basically decided on the free throws.

If they can avoid fouling and stay out of the bonus they have a decent chance.

• Options
    On a scale from 0 (Jamal Murray) to 10 (JR Smith) how washed is Lebron, relative to his peak? I'm saying 4. What say you?

• Options
    Kelor wrote: »
    I haven’t seen this game yet, but going by the box score it actually looks like it was quite close?

The Nuggets actually shot better on fewer shots than the Lakers, it was basically decided on the free throws.

It was a 3 to 9 point game the whole way. Close enough that Denver threatened, but it never really felt like they were going to win. Difference was really second chance points. Lakers were hitting them boards.

• Options
    Kelor wrote: »

For me, it felt like Jamal Murray was the best player on the court, but Anthony Davis and Lebron James were the next best players, and Dwight Howard played Jokic to a wash, which is a problem that Denver needs to figure out fast.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

Now basketball makes me says oh my GAWD a lot

But my jaw dropped when I saw this it's so clean, so perfectly executed and he already beat his man and then beat the paint camper

And even LeBron is like no that didn't just happen damn son ya got me

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Even though they lost (and may drop the series) Murray definitely gained valuable experience. Next several years are going to be fun as so much young talent go at it.

• Options
    the nuggets have them right where they want them, what are you talking about

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    I would pay a subscription fee to get Miller and Webber to call him his actual last name instead of Joker.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    My working theory is that if the Lakers don't win game five, it's going seven. Lotta guys on the Lakers with a lot of miles on their legs, I can't imagine they want this series to go long

Their centers are fresh as fuck though after sitting out almost the entire Houston series. What a difference a year makes when depth is actually the Lakers strength right now.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    LeBron is too good at taking the tempo back from motion teams like the Nuggets

I'm looking forward to see how Riley/Spoelstra coach against him

• Options
    Herro is having a hangover game, but Duncan Robinson has shown up, so its pretty even.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular

Yes, that comparison was 100% warranted. God damn.

• Options
  • Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    The Heat have completely shit the bed this quarter.

That happens when the foul calls flow like water.

• Options
    That Grant Williams jig is about to become a very popular gif.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    the schedule is causing 3-1 to be meaningless

Xehalus on
  • Options
    I mean you still have to win three games in a row, it's still incredibly difficult

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Einzel wrote: »
    Magell wrote: »
    The Heat have completely shit the bed this quarter.

That happens when the foul calls flow like water.

Don't get me wrong, they played like ass, too. But I've never seen so many fouls called in a quarter.

This discussion has been closed.