As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Cultural Event of [Blaseball]

• Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Pitching Machine has developed a taste for human blood. Petrifying!

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Loving that Pitching Machine is the most idolized player in the league

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Pitching Machine has developed a taste for human blood. Petrifying!

I've extremely concerned that the Tacos pitching strike may have led to Sklynet.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    Also, if anyone is coming into blaseball late and would like extremely well-written summaries of each season that will help orient you to the big picture while also catching some of the fun sub-stories, you should check out Cat Manning's substack/. They do a great job of condensing the biggest developments each week and can serve as a good catchup.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Pitching machine is the most idolized player in the league.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    So, what happens when the Pitching Machine gets shelled?

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I’ve definitely been down on the tacos and blaseball the last couple seasons but the snackrifice worked out better than I could have hoped. May the Machine pitch eternal, shiny and chrome.

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Thanks to Targeted Shame, saw a game where the final score was -1 to 0.

Blaseball rules.

Jaylen Hotdogfingers has hit Jessica Telephone with a pitch.

Jessica Telephone is flickering.

Current FK scuttlebutt about this is
    Flickering is likely a Feedback chance increase.

In the current beanball cycle, the next team the Pies face with Feedback is the Shoe Thieves on Day 36. Only day it's projected to happen, so keep a close eye on that game.

Hail Hydra
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    We already lost Rai Spliff to Feedback earlier today, if we lose Jessica Telephone too so help me

Matev wrote: »
    Current FK scuttlebutt about this is
    Flickering is likely a Feedback chance increase.

In the current beanball cycle, the next team the Pies face with Feedback is the Shoe Thieves on Day 36. Only day it's projected to happen, so keep a close eye on that game.
    Shoe Thieves gonna take a short break from stealing sneakers that day and try to boost Philly's phone

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    They also finally put in sliders so you can buy votes/tribute peanuts in bulk, which will be a big relief to my clicking finger.

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Pitching Machine continues to feed and I’m told is now the 5th best pitcher in the league. I think we’ve grown too attached and if the Tacos lose it there might be a revolt.

You know, more than the degree we’re revolting already.

• BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Pitching Machine is our saviour.

PSN: BillyIdle_
    AN UMP HAS BEEN INCINERATED

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    whoa

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    which team is the dirtbag team? all my other favorite pro sports teams are generally dirtbag teams so i wanna run with the theme.

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Millennials, Flowers or Spies, I would bet.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'm am happy the tigers are doing well this season

They are trying their best to keep up with the garages.

Never look back!

Finding it kinda funny one of our hitters siphoned batting skill from Pitching Machine

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE PITCHING MACHINE

• BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    Millennials, Flowers or Spies, I would bet.

The Flowers fandom (at least the Discord) is kinda going for an "Anti-Boston-Sports-Fan" vibe. Very friendly, very welcoming, thanking our opponents for helping us grow and bloom, etc.

It is... sometimes difficult (Give Beck Back).

Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
    which team is the dirtbag team? all my other favorite pro sports teams are generally dirtbag teams so i wanna run with the theme.

The Seattle Garages literally wrote a song about how much they hate their own pitcher

If I weren't a Jazz Hands man, I'd be Garages all the way

• Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    I was busy at work... what happened at the end of the normal season?

I was busy at work... what happened at the end of the normal season?

So it seems like everyone in the top 5 of the idol board got shelled again except Peanutiel because peanuts don’t get shelled and surprisingly, Jaylen Hotdogfingers. Also note NaN and Sixpack Dogwalker in two of the feedback spots in the leaderboard.

I also wasn’t there for it but I found this recap:

The pregame rituals for NaN and Dogwalker updated in real time with those three messages and now they both have the receiver status.

Jaylen got something far more terrifying

She's flickering :(

• seasleepyseasleepy Registered User regular
    Jaylen wasn't top 5 when the Peanut showed up, she was in the 6 slot -- but even though she was in a Mic slot, she didn't get the messages from Wyatt though in her pregame ritual, she still just had "checking her pulse" (which, understandable). I think the other player above the line at the time was Trololol, who was already shelled, so nothing happened there.

Steam | Nintendo: seasleepy | PSN: seasleepy1
    Oh did she dip below? I dunno when she became flickering then

Either way, I'm not happy about it

It was bound to happen eventually. Our poor double-bonus child didn't make it down from the Idol tree in time. York Silk is stuck in a peanut shell, and the Fridays are going to speedrun to party time next season without him. Which is fine, honestly, because our roster desperately needs it.

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    I just read all of this thread and what the fuck.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    Fishman wrote: »
    I just read all of this thread and what the fuck.

We are all love Blaseball

The Commissioner is doing a great job!

Hail Hydra
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    SRoJQ08.gif

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Hm. Flowers. Grass blood? That could work.

• Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Would have been nice to see the Tigers take it there at the end though, just to see what that triggers.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I was hoping for my tigers to win. It would have been the third championship for them right?

Blaseball could have ascended!

Never look back!