As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [GIF] thread is mourning Stephen Wilhite by arguing about pronunciation (nsf56k)

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular

That's a pretty good portal effect.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    which is a shame, because it's a VERY good tail

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

That's a pretty good portal effect.

My god, someone has crossed Star Trek IV with Infinity War/Endgame?!

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    sound on:

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Sound on:

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Sound on:

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Right guy with the right tools at the right time.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Huh. I don't think I've ever seen the post 10 guy before.

GDdCWMm.jpg

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I can do that too

I just don't wanna

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    as always, stuff like that is super duper impressive, but all i can think about is how many times he must have eaten complete shit before getting it down

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Eating shit the number of times needed but having kept at it anyway just makes it more impressive.

edited September 2020
    oh yeah absolutely, nothing but respect for people who can keep at it despite all the pain and suffering

when i was a kid my brother was into skateboarding and my cousin was into BMX, and i desperately wanted to be as cool as them, but it only took a couple of bloody knees and bruised asses to make me realize i was very much not cut out for that kind of thing

Houk the Namebringer on
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    oh yeah absolutely, nothing but respect for people who can keep at it despite all the pain and suffering

when i was a kid my brother was into skateboarding and my cousin was into BMX, and i desperately wanted to be as cool as them, but it only took a couple of bloody knees and bruised asses to make me realize i was very much not cut out for that kind of thing

How many asses do you have?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Only one, now. The spare didn't survive the BMX experiment.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

How many asses do you have?

that's between me and my many doctors

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Eating shit the number of times needed but having kept at it anyway just makes it more impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVHlTzR0xI

physics are weird and i don't approve

Hey. Hey, buddy. I don't know what you're being paid, but fuck this, in hell, forever.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Wily E Coyote's tree removal service.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    fuckin no thank you

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I think that looks fun :#

Like obviously he's pretty well strapped in

• RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Maybe if you weren't still holding a chainsaw

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    That guy was definitely a pole cat in Fury Road, right?

Psykoma wrote: »
    I think that looks fun :#

Like obviously he's pretty well strapped in

this actually does look like fun and it's probably a lot safer than it looks, but damn if that tree decides to snap the dude is just fucking dead

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVHlTzR0xI

Doing that with your kid makes you kind of a dick.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    The kid isn't actually in there.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »

no he's a dick he murdered that child

TnsaG1P.jpeg

rip in peace sweet angle :(

ftOqU21.png
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »

Well then, I look stupid.

Who's the floofiest boy?

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    I can do that too

I just don't wanna

I for sure absolutely can't/

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Sound on:

https://youtu.be/-dpJtKYoAb8

BLM - ACAB

• djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular

Same.

GDdCWMm.jpg