As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Welcome to the Exclusive PA [Wrestling] Thread

• SproutSprout Registered User regular
    I remember that stuff and I'm like, 75% sure it was an ill-advised gimmick thing that he dropped rather quickly.

• astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »
    I remember that stuff and I'm like, 75% sure it was an ill-advised gimmick thing that he dropped rather quickly.

Hoping that was the case. It wasn’t really established on TV much and then he’s tweeting about “filth of the streets” of America.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Yeah, those nationalist tweets were a work as part of the ongoing storyline where Keith Lee punched the racism out of him that got abandoned so Keith could get called up with shit music and he could look like a Spirit Halloween store version of Bane.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    Ana Jay vs Brandi was good. Ana Jay seems like one of those naturals who just get how to wrestle fast.

And her theme music is good. I like the mashup of her old theme with a Dark Order “corruption”

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited September 2020

"weird ROH fueled anti-WWE cancel brigade" = the apparent response to "hey uh it was kinda fucked up you tweeted blatantly obvious white supremacist rhetoric for the benefit of a fake story few people watched and didn't once apologize for or acknowledge it pre-today"

Sweeney Tom on
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    if Retribution don't have a Ginyu Squad pose by next PPV they've failed

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

holy shit, figuratively and literally, this promo rules

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    "poopsie-daisy!" is pure gold.

Millie McKenzie #SpeakingOut got covered by BBC Sport

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    If you're looking for a way to get into Joshi, Shenom streams it every Sunday at noon. Its always focused on a wrestler or tag team. She also does a Lucha Underground rewatch on Thursdays

The newest WWE corona outbreak isn't NXT-exclusive as was previously assumed/hoped by its reporters

Bayley/Nikki Cross and Shayna+Nia/Riott Squad are both off of tonight's PPV https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/09/27/an-update-on-the-clash-of-champions-card-with-two-matches-impacted

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    How have I never seen that in a ladder match before? Someone climbing the ladder? Just throw a fucking ladder at them. LMAO!

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Jeff Hardy what in the fuck was that?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Jeff Hardy what in the fuck was that?

This just in Jeff is still fucking nuts

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Cringe

• Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Oh no, Sami and AJ are in a buddy comedy situation now!

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    Jeff has some sort of weird ear hole fetish. I wanna turn away.

Please stop doing spots with Jeff’s gauges. Thank you.

• Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    HOORAY

ygPIJ.gif
    Sami Zayn is a genius.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    The cuffs were brilliant, using The gauges Was tough to watch though

That was some of the greatest shit I've ever seen. 5 stars out of 5.

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Toru Yano should be taking notes from that ladder match.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
    So I missed something . Where did little jimmy come fromd? R truth continues to be gold though

RickRude wrote: »
    So I missed something . Where did little jimmy come fromd? R truth continues to be gold though

Little Jimmy never left, he is the joy that is in all children’s hearts

That chicken wing submission Asuka does looks so very very sore.

Oh no, Zelina. What have you done? Why would you put Asuka into Enraged Osakan Bellowing mode?

ygPIJ.gif
    Yep, she’s gone into full “Asuka’s gonna kill you” mode now.

What a bizarre finish. I hope Angel is okay.

ygPIJ.gif
    They had to rush that tag ending because Angel Garza did something bad to his knee.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    They had to rush that tag ending because Angel Garza did something bad to his knee.

Agreed it didn’t look good, wasn’t even time to get the new finish in to the talent

edited September 2020
    Yeah, it clearly looked like they rushed to the finish. It's just weird that they rushed it that hard that they didn't notify the wrestlers.

I was thinking it was from the Spanish Fly, but looking back I think it's Angel's knee? Hope it's not serious.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
  • jonny439jonny439 Registered User regular
    Asuka is the WWE MVP

edited September 2020
    Looks like Asuka wants to burn off the residual rage from Zelina's cowardly attack quickly.

I'm ready for Asuka to end Night of Champions with all the gold.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Looks like Asuka wants to burn off the residual rage from Zelina's cowardly attack quickly.

Honestly betting on Zelina coming down to cost Asuka this match, then Sasha attacking Bayley afterwards.

t70pctuqq2uv.png

Honestly betting on Zelina coming down to cost Asuka this match, then Sasha attacking Bayley afterwards.

So you were half right.

ygPIJ.gif
    Clean-shaven Big Show is upsetting.

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular

All I really want is Flair to low blow him, but an Edge spear wouldn't be bad.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
    Clearly that is a medical chair...you can tell by the paint

Vyolynce wrote: »

All I really want is Flair to low blow him, but an Edge spear wouldn't be bad.

You’re getting your wish!

This discussion has been closed.