As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - The One-Body Problem

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The One-Body Problem

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    *perks up at the mention of psychic bondage by anime witches*

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    That is the exact reason I won't touch Mobile games anymore, If I can play it anywhere, I will play it everywhere..

On the other side, Genshin got 2 strips in a Row?! must be good at something :surprised:

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    *perks up at the mention of psychic bondage by anime witches*

It certainly paints a picture.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    KagatoAC wrote: »
    That is the exact reason I won't touch Mobile games anymore, If I can play it anywhere, I will play it everywhere..

I know, right? And most funerals are SO boring.

• Options
    Evil_MonkeysEvil_Monkeys Registered User regular
    Its got some pretty good gameplay and I can see people really delving into it. I think I'm at hour 20 and haven't spent a dime yet. Actually now that I think about it I'm not even sure what page I would even go to in order to do so. Usually these gacha games would have a giant banner somewhere with best deals on them.

• Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    re news post: Gosh I just want to give Tycho a big ol hug for such a wonderful Star Control reference

Chiselphane on
  • Options
    MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Its got some pretty good gameplay and I can see people really delving into it. I think I'm at hour 20 and haven't spent a dime yet. Actually now that I think about it I'm not even sure what page I would even go to in order to do so. Usually these gacha games would have a giant banner somewhere with best deals on them.

I checked out the shop and if you'd just look at the shop you'd think this was like any other crappy moneygrab game. The fact the actual game is good is giving me some cognitive dissonance.

Anyways, time to log in and do things.

Mirkel on
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    I started playing the game to see how it feels, and I have only one thing to say:

HOLY SHIT SHUT UP PAIMON

• Options
    DemobotDemobot Lemme buzz you in Registered User regular
    I gave the game a shot and while it is a beautiful world with an excellent soundtrack and neat combat I saw the wall on the horizon that required dollar bills to climb and I knew that by the time I reached it I would have no choice but to scale it at any cost.