As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Tantalus

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Tantalus

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Evil_MonkeysEvil_Monkeys Registered User regular
    I wonder how many Gabe/Amber cosplays at PAX we will get due to this comic.

• Options
    ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    I don't know if I should be disappointed or not that Gabe's testicles aren't visibly hanging out of those incredibly short shorts she wears. He wears? Lordy...

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    I gotta say, coop is quite a subpar experience in this game, I am disappointed. The only reason to ever do it is to take down some domains and bosses. Exploration is best done solo.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    What game is this? This comic, while funny, seems to be about a specific game.

furlion on
    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    I believe it's the free to play/gacha Breath of the Wild-esque game they've been talking about lately, Genshin Impact

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    OgreCaptainOgreCaptain Registered User new member
    Furlion, this is from the game Genshin Impact. It's an RPG that released end of September.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Stupid sexy Gabe.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    ironzerg wrote: »
    I don't know if I should be disappointed or not that Gabe's testicles aren't visibly hanging out of those incredibly short shorts she wears. He wears? Lordy...
    I didn't need to know this about you.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Oh, but when we chat about psychic bondage from anime witches, it’s all good?

• Options
    EvargramEvargram Registered User new member
    This game will not run on Shadow VM. This is very sad to me.

Until they address this issue I refuse to play this title, or anything else by this developer.

I won't miss it. This game's just the knockoff Breath of the Wild. It's nothing new.

Now I think I'll go play Star Wars Squadrons, or Baldur's Gate 3 on my Shadow VM.

They were well worth every penny, this Genshin Impact game? Not so much.

You get what you pay for, this thing is free. Well ... you pay nothing... you can fill in the rest.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    ironzerg wrote: »
    I didn't need to know this about you.

Don't yuck his yum.

His hairy, pendulous yum.

• Options
    doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    I ain't even lying, Gabe's outfit is cute

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Evargram wrote: »
    This game will not run on Shadow VM. This is very sad to me.

Until they address this issue I refuse to play this title, or anything else by this developer.

I won't miss it. This game's just the knockoff Breath of the Wild. It's nothing new.

Now I think I'll go play Star Wars Squadrons, or Baldur's Gate 3 on my Shadow VM.

They were well worth every penny, this Genshin Impact game? Not so much.

You get what you pay for, this thing is free. Well ... you pay nothing... you can fill in the rest.

So you are no longer sad?

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    That outfit kinda reminds me of atelier ryzas. Not sure what this amber looks like that people are mentioning.

shadowysea07 on