CF Phalla Signup List

1565758596062»

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    So a few people are still going, but we played for four and a half hours. It's super fun.

We finally ended a few minutes ago. Was fun! I was never evil though so I think it may be broken :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    H3KnucklesSpoit
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Five hours solid, thanks everyone who joined in and was nice to see many familiar faces and voices.

OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
    MrBlarneyAuralynxkime
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Hey everyone, I created a Among Us thread and a Discord channel for us all to gather in.

Trying to get a game going tonight (9pm PST). Join in!

Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I will probably be posting signups for a game by the end of the week.

JPantskimeH3KnucklesJaysonFour
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Beyond this point you enter the land of King and Creator.
    Step across this threshold and obey our laws.
    Bear witness to the last and only civilization, the eternal Kingdom.

th9nmgwy27ek.png

H3KnucklesObiFett
    Anyone up for being a reserve?

The Defenders of Deepnest have eliminated all threats to their kingdom and outnumbered the invaders.

JPantsEgos
  • DoctorstrongbadDoctorstrongbad Registered User regular
    Is anybody going to be running BattleStar Galatica anytime soon? It has been around two years since I have played.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Is anybody going to be running BattleStar Galatica anytime soon? It has been around two years since I have played.

Wrong thread, this is only for Phalla games (aka the forum's version of mafia/werewolves). Which... we should get another one going here :D

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    kime wrote: »

Wrong thread, this is only for Phalla games (aka the forum's version of mafia/werewolves). Which... we should get another one going here :D

Sounds like @kime is volunteering to host a game.

kimeJaysonFourmrpaku