As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [GIF] thread is mourning Stephen Wilhite by arguing about pronunciation (nsf56k)

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Also that’s just part of the game

Skateboarders willingly wipe out worse than that repeatedly to learn and perfect a new trick

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Watching a skater fall to me is like watching a distance runner towards the end of his marathon. Their whole body is hurting and I'd rather die than do that, but it's the sport they love so good for them.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I'm getting motion sickness just watching.

"Congratulations, you are all astronauts."
    Fearghaill wrote: »

that is not how you Hogwarts

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    And what a pretty parabola that would make.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I'm in this picture, and I'm perfectly fine with it.

I warned y'all

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Amazon's new video game looks awesome

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    If they'd actually gone with that for one of their games maybe anyone would've given a shit.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    If they'd actually gone with that for one of their games maybe anyone would've given a shit.

They just literally cancelled Crucible, their shooter using the name of a PvP mode in a different game that they released to a big resounding wet fart so large they decided to un-release it, yesterday.

• Options
    Sound on

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    reminds me of that one where an older desi guy is reaching into elephant grass and grabs what looks like a snake and this crowd is freaking out and he finally pulls it out and it's his belt

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    reminds me of that one where an older desi guy is reaching into elephant grass and grabs what looks like a snake and this crowd is freaking out and he finally pulls it out and it's his belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OOKCX17IDg

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Hey Smails, my dinghy is bigger than your whole boat!

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    It's not a dinghy it's a schooner!

• Options

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Xena got fuckin' buckwild as hell and threw it in your face about how they gave absolutely no fucks about it.

https://youtu.be/fvdMynYtk6M

BLM - ACAB
  • Options

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    hehehe

I'm imagining him as a Redwall character

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    "Fuck you, dik-diks. I got a house to finish."

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    hehehe

There was only one beaver in all the Redwall books. He didn't speak, but he did build a giant crossbow to try and kill the big villain rat.

Brian Jacques never put another beaver in his stories because it was pointed out to him that beavers were extinct in the UK and it bummed him out.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    hehehe

There was only one beaver in all the Redwall books. He didn't speak, but he did build a giant crossbow to try and kill the big villain rat.

Brian Jacques never put another beaver in his stories because it was pointed out to him that beavers were extinct in the UK and it bummed him out.

that bums me out too

• Options
    Goddamn I hope that pibbie is fine (I'm sure he is) but that was hilarious.

• Options
    SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Goddamn I hope that pibbie is fine (I'm sure he is) but that was hilarious.

I'd be more worried about the fact they are allowing their dogs to freely chase that drone at all. The blades on those things are very dangerous. I've got scars from just a glancing hit. I'd hate to think of the damage one would do to a dog that tried to bite one.

Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • Options
    TrustTrust Registered User regular
    hehehe

that bums me out too

Not sure if it's the lack of any more beavers in Redwall or that they were extinct in the UK that has bummed you out too, but just in case it's the latter - they're no longer extinct and have been re-introduced to the UK, with the primary location ironically being the River Otter.

We Stand Ready
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Trust wrote: »
    hehehe

that bums me out too

Not sure if it's the lack of any more beavers in Redwall or that they were extinct in the UK that has bummed you out too, but just in case it's the latter - they're no longer extinct and have been re-introduced to the UK, with the primary location ironically being the River Otter.

Rumors exist that they were reintroduced by just filling a lake with Molson Canadian

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No that's how you get yourself a colony of Canada Geeses, all beating up tourists and shitting all over the place...

• Options
    No that's how you get yourself a colony of Canada Geeses, all beating up tourists and shitting all over the place...

How did you know my weekend plans?

• Options
    Sound

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That juke to the right is fly as hell.

• Options

• Options
    klemming wrote: »

no, fuck you

• Options
    2020, a dramatization:

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    The timing on that thing going off-screen while you wonder what's wrong with it and then coming back on fire is just *chefs kiss*

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    "Oh no, that fire is going to melt the ice."
    *drives off into the building*
    "That's probably worse."

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    "That's probably worse."

It's actually the smartest place for it to be.

Zamboni machines collect shaved ice in that front hopper of the machine. This then gets dumped into metal grates that allow it to melt, and there's a bunch of water in there to help melt and de-ice the machine. Often, the zamboni hangars like that also have doors directly to the outside of the facility.

The transmission fluid and oil that looks like FUCKING BLOOD is more terrifying... until you see the flames.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    "That's probably worse."

It's actually the smartest place for it to be.

Zamboni machines collect shaved ice in that front hopper of the machine. This then gets dumped into metal grates that allow it to melt, and there's a bunch of water in there to help melt and de-ice the machine. Often, the zamboni hangars like that also have doors directly to the outside of the facility.

The transmission fluid and oil that looks like FUCKING BLOOD is more terrifying... until you see the flames.

more than likely diesel!

non-taxed diesel is dyed red all over the world

both easy to identify, and it stains the fuel tank, so easy to see if somebody has been cheating and putting it in their car for road use

(also often called off-road diesel)

ftOqU21.png