[D&D 5E] "The Curse"- Villam

191012141528

Posts

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    ARNISHIAN ROCK

    The Gentleman is lying back, taking up a good portion of the middle of the boat. He looks…like a man who has spent a couple weeks at sea. “…yes, yes, thank you all, ever so much. My constitution had reached it’s very end, I could not have taken another group of them. Without a doubt, you have saved my life!” The Gentleman takes his hat back from Arno with a deeply satisfied, heartfelt nod. His eyes also light up as they turn to Urixes. “…and you, too are here! It’s like I’m just waking from a nightmare into the strangest dream…”

    jon73j3r57jz.png

    [He’s human, Jack. Mostly smells of the sea at this point, although you do get a faint whiff of peppermint]

    “...no no, best not to save me too much…” The Gentleman says, pushing away extra medical extra assistance from Arno, to their confusion. His voice drops a bit, as though trying to whisper just to this group. “…Don’t break stride, keep rowing us back…keep your heads down, some people can read lips in a spyglass. I believe my life is in danger. I need your help. My name is Baron Reynard. I require your assistance to return to the ship and reunite with my assistant, Geno. I believe that it is best that whoever wishes my destruction believes it nearly succeeded.” Baron Reynard looks at each of you in turn, pleading. “For the sake of myself…of your fellow crewmen…for the sake of everything, please…help me!”

    [During the row back to the ship, every character may have the chance to ask Reynard one question. He will in turn expect your answer for whether or not you choose to help him, and if he doesn’t get it before you get back to the ship, he will make his own assumptions. In addition, anyone capable of rolling a 14 or better in History, Nature, or Religion comes to a sudden discovery about the Koh Tao attack]

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 11
    Spoiler for those who succeed the Check, and know the ways of the Koh Tao...
    Koh Tao are strange creatures! Many can succumb to a type of full-blown madness, and are subsequently exiled from their kind into outer territories of the sea. However, those creatures are all feral, nearly mindless beasts. The group that attacked you just now had javelins, nets, specific targets and a plan of attack; wore intricately (for fish) crafted group jewelry. They seemed *enraged* at the bodies of their comrades littering the shore. And (despite appearances) the logic behind their actions wasn't intentionally suicidal: they actually seemed to be acting on either direct orders, or a religious conviction, possibly even both

    mrpaku on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited October 11
    "I'll help you," Urixes says, thinking back to the night of the storm, and what he saw beneath the waves, "I think perhaps I already have been helping you. How did you get out here?"

    Geth, roll 1d20+2 for Intelligence Check

    Intelligence Check:
    1d20+2 5 [1d20=3]

    Denada on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    "I was carried," he says, slightly incredulously. "Brought all the way to this beach, between two giant seahorses! Woke up the morning after the giant serpent,...stranded, but alive. Was a bit outside my comfort zone, truth be told, but the first ten days or so weren't all that bad. It wasn't until the last few that the Fishmen began... but then, you saw."

    "...it would appear, sir, that we were both right about the sea," Reynard looks directly at Urixes, gives him a wink that only he sees.

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Oak takes deep breaths as they row back to the ship, going through his calming cycles to let his anger wash out, staring at the sea to let his mind mimic the waves until his calm returns.

    He turns his head after Urixes speaks. "I'll help keep ya safe. Whatever it was that attacked, ain't something that has our best interests at heart."

    Geth, roll 1d20-1 for Knowledge check

    Knowledge check:
    1d20-1 12 [1d20=13]

  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    edited October 11
    "What magic do you do? I can't imagine living on Arnishian island without my goodberries. Oh, and I'll help"

    Geth roll 1d20+1

    1d20+1 8 [1d20=7]

    zekebeau on
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d20

    Irah keeps her silence, Alkono in the air above reporting what it sees to her. She doesn't trust this person, but loot is loot

    1d20 4 [1d20=4]

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 11
    ARNO

    "Hoh hoh! You're referring to my disappearing act, I believe?...I used to dabble...was a bit of an entertainer, back before...mostly illusory sort of things...well, in any case, I haven't had the chance to use any of the old tricks for many, many years. You actually watched me use up the last of them just now. It has been...a tiring four days, it can be said."

    "As to my survival on the island this long...well, that can be called yet another case of old skills coming to the fore. Despite appearances...I have survived in such situations before." He says this with a tint of awe, which immediately gives way to a loud laugh from the belly. "I was not always the man you see before you!"


    IRAH

    Reynard's eyes slide over to Irah. He sees her reticence, and seems to give a brief, understanding nod. Quite right, the look seems to say, *I* wouldn't trust me either.

    mrpaku on
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Jack finishes his scavenging and follows everyone else into the longboat, "...seahorses?" He sounds incredulous, but doesn't push the issue.

    Looking the gnetleman over in the boat, Jack only has one pertinent question, "Your fancy hat, is it magic?"

    Geth, roll 1d20 for Nature

    Nature:
    1d20 2 [1d20=2]

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    "So they pulled it off..." Urixes mutters to himself, staring out into the middle distance, "I will repay their kindness someday."

    He looks back at Reynard. "What makes an adventurer become a baron? No, perhaps that's a conversation for another time. There are more pressing matters." He turns his ominous gaze toward the Curse, wondering what dangers await them there.

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 11
    "Oh, this?...I'm afraid not, my boy. It's more of...a calling card? Spidersilk though, feel that...very expensive. No no, this was given to me an age ago, by a dear old friend. I've held onto it since, and it's taken on a bit of life of it's own. I'm more relieved to see it again than I would've thought possible!"

    [Described as just an expensive hat, as far as the owner knows!]

    mrpaku on
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Jack nods to himself. He's human and has a fancy hat, that's trustworthy in his book. "I don't think anyone here would refuse help to a man in need." Short pause, "...is there treasure involved? Say no more, say no more." Taps side of nose knowingly, it's always treasure with pirates.

    He glances back at the island growing smaller behind them, covered in dead fishmen. His gut tells him... they were fish.

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 11
    "We’ll be aboard the Curse soon,” Reynard’s voice drops to a whisper. “Your assistance and discretion are highly valued, and highly appreciated. Irah Hullbreaker,” he turns to Irah. “Your silence speaks volumes. Please know I am not one given to coercion; your choice will ultimately be your own. What I might suggest for the moment, however, is that when we board, you might briefly accompany me to the Surgeon’s office? I am a businessman at the end of the day, after all. I would like to discuss purchasing your silence in these sensitive matters…if not necessarily your services.”

    “As to the rest of you, *I give my undying thanks*…I do not know what we may find aboard, but I do know that once they recognize who I am, I will be given the VIP treatment and rushed back to Hugo *immediately*, regardless of the current circumstances. Now, I am obviously not your leader. You are all free to make your own choices here. If I were though, what I might suggest is…”

    -

    “…my assistant, Geno, needs to be located. He was a close friend, and my main protection so far out here. He shouldn’t be hard to find, or at least someone should know where he is…the man dressed as a Jester, for Heaven Sake! He wasn’t exactly inconspicuous!”

    “…Rax the Rathful and Governor Mitchum *hate* each other. And they may hate me even more! I don’t know if they had anything to do with the Koh Tao, or any knowledge of it beforehand, but I do know those two never miss the opportunity for a trick. I want to know what they’re up to, if the attack was a cover up, or ended up being used as one...you’d have to hurry!”

    “Finally…I am alone out here at the moment. I was supposed to be accompanied by Geno, and also a group who had intended to meet me on the Docks at Far Aeston that day and never arrived! I can only assume, between the Governor and Rax, they never even came aboard ship…..my knowledge is crucial to this mission. I realize I ask much, for and from strangers. But…if you can bodyguard me, help keep an eye out at all hours for treachery… if you can protect me until Villam, I believe I may be able to meet a contact there, dig me out of this dreadful hole I’ve found myself in.”

    -

    Reynard begins to cough and heave suddenly as you pull aside the Curse, rubbing seawater into his eyes, turning himself again into a loud, wretched wreck of a man. His acting *is* pretty impressive….The Long Boat pulls up alongside the Whispered Curse. You hear shouts and clangs from onboard; the sound of a fight! But the ropes pop down almost immediately. You secure them, and the crew immediately begins to haul you up…

    On board The Curse, the crew is currently mopping up their own Koh Tao attack. Men, Swords and Fishmen cover the decks, although less Fishmen than the lot of you had to deal with per capita. It is a similarly one sided-fight…although not over yet, you can tell the crew of the Curse is winning this one very handily.

    “Izzat the Baron?” the riggers who pulled you up exclaim, as they move to help the sickened man out of the boat. “Gotta get him to Hugo! You lot coming with, or staying to help us mop up these Fish?”

    mrpaku on
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Irah stares at the so called baron, then reaches out with one meaty hand and pulls him close. "Interesting" she hisses quitely. "I never told you my name, nor did anyone else. I think if you want to purchase my silence... you'd best be upping your offer."

    Then she rolls her shoulders and lets him go. "First though, let's kill some fish." And with that she bounds up the deck and makes a show of rather brutally murdering any Koh Toa who get too close to her, keeping the baron within arm's reach as she carves a bloody path through the fishmen.

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    mrpakuGlal
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    [The Two Riggers, and anyone else joining carrying Reynard, follows in Irah's bloody wake. These Koh Tao are nearly routed, and put up if anything less of a fight than the ones on the beach.

    You may choose to follow one of Reynard's requested directives, join Reynard and Irah in the Surgeon's Office, or pursue a particular individual or objective of your own at this time. The fight with the Fishmen is wrapping quickly, and this *is* a time limited activity]

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Having just promised to help the man Jack follows behind the group, taking pot shots at any Koh Tao that look like they're approaching them. He looks momentarily sheepish approaching the Surgeon's Office, having been here a couple of times for a check-up since... the incident. One hand instinctively rubs over the other's pinkie stump.

    Other than that he carries himself with a certain air of You're Not The Boss Of Me if questioned on the way there. Well, unless that person is the captain, who is the boss of him.

    ((OOC: And off to bed. If the group is moving about assume Jack is following unless told otherwise))

    mrpaku
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    OOC: Since Jack is accompanying Reynard, Urixes will set off in search of Geno. If anyone would know how to find someone, it would be Urixes' new deckhand friends.

    mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    URIXES

    Urixes, sure enough, finds Victor and Gary fairly quickly in the chaos, almost exactly on the other side of the ship from where he had boarded. "AY, YOU!" They both joyously greet Urixes, huck the Fishmen they'd been stripping clean and dropping overboard to clap him on the back and express their happiness at his safety. It takes a few minutes before they understand what is being asked of them.

    "Geno? Nah, he jus' never decided to come aboard, don't you remember? Oh wait...you weren't there the night before, were you?"

    "Nah, *he* came day before we left, remember?"

    "Right, right! So, Geno was a performer! He had a, uh...a harmonica, et' played itself, a haunted mask...rocks, et' talked to each other? You know, bag of tricks? Came in as part of Baron Reynard's company, last week...we figured, entertainment, ya know?"

    "Didn't see him after that last show though?"

    "Nah," Victor turns to Urixes, shurgs his shoulders. "We figured he was part of the crew, but we never saw him after that last morning, when you came in. Shame too... impressive bag of tricks!" Gary nods vigorously.

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Oak helps carry the Gentleman to the Surgeon's office. This man seems to think a foul plot is happening on the ship, and he means to see him to his next port and hopefully leant whatever he can along the way.

  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    While on the boat Arno chirps "Irah, don't be so sour. Like my Gran always said, you can always trust a person who was marooned on an island fighting sea monsters."

    After listening to the Baron:
    A strange plot around mysterious map, who's key was calling a large aberration into port. Then followed by unnatural fish monsters trying to finish the job. It's clear, this is more than just a treasure hunt. And so the foe behind it all must be more than a simple politician or lizard folk. No, this must be the work of otherworldly intelligence, capable of hiding in plain sight. This was the work of...Pretty Kitty!

    Amid the chaos Arno manages to whisper to the Baron "Luckily for you, I had my own suspicions, and have been keeping tabs on the mastermind every evening since leaving port. Now it's all starting to come together..."

    @mrpaku I've been keeping tabs on the cat in my own animal forms for the past few nights, anything I've been able to piece together? Any odd behaviors of the child or her caretakers (the Gov would be around his daughter every evening I bet, since there is no way he would dine with crew or allow her too far from his sight)? Any nuggets of info gleaned that now have a new context? I'd only have about 2 hours a night to do so, but I imagine that wouldn't be nothing.

  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Irah gives arno the finger midway through the fishman slaughter.

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    Irah gives arno the finger midway through the fishman slaughter.

    "Fair, Gran was always a bit of an asshole."

    Glal
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 12
    ARNO
    One day ago...PK escaped his owners last night and got into an altercation over leftover Chicken scraps with the Edgar's dog. After losing the tug-of-war, it spent the rest of night yeowling from the top of a railing, as the crew threw shoes and *begged* it to stop. After several hours of this, it eventually slunk back to Constance, tucked into her bed with her, just as the sun rose...

    Two days ago...PK and Constance woke up outside early evening, two of the Edgar brothers sat out on the deck with them. PK pissed on both on their shoes before leaving to scavenge for dinner. It came back to two of the Edgar brothers harassing Constance to eat something...PK hisses and spit at them until they left, clawing the one in the eye for his trouble. Constance pets him until he falls asleep...

    Three days ago...The Governor receives a message by falcon just before dinner. It leaves it on the railing before flying off again. It's a scroll, tucked inside a conch shell. After reading the message contained inside, the Governor proceeds to destroy his cabin in a screaming rage. Constance and PK go out on the balcony of the private cabin...tell each other stories, share snacks...cuddle under blankets until the sun rises...

    mrpaku on
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    With the close quarters and all the people around Jack puts his longbow over his back and pulls out his rapier, eyes scanning the crowd as he follows. His expression is less "alert to danger" and more "fun adventure time!"

    He sidles up to Irah and half-whispers to her, just quiet enough for any observers to miss, "You think I should try to get some information out of Rax then? I am very good at being sly." He is not very good at being sly.

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 12
    [SURGEON’S OFFICE- ON BOARD THE CURSE (IRAH, JACK, OAK, ARNO)]

    Hugo greets all of you personally and politely as you arrive and deposit Reynard onto the bed. He takes an extra second with Jack: double-checking his hand, asking how he is, about soreness and keeping his bandages clean and dry (Jack has grown on Hugo). It’s only when Reynard begins to hack loudly from the bed that Hugo regains his focus; hurries over and begins to check the Baron for damage.

    ecbl4wkcct58.png

    Oak helps the riggers deposit Reynard into the bed, and they both quickly depart after commending you all on your save. Arno quietly shares vital intelligence into Reynard’s ear. Irah, however, stands at the foot of the bed, nostrils flaring, eyes glaring, arms crossed. She stares expectantly, aggressively at Baron Reynard, as Jack whispers something into her ear. The Baron, after having his eyes and tongue checked, and Hugo having moved on to checking his pulse, finally returns her stare.

    “…oh, please come on now,” Reynard huffs, the first time you’ve heard him come close to something like annoyance. “You wield that anchor, wear those tattoos, and you think I came by your identity by some sort of foul means? Your anchor, and what you did with it, marks you as much as *my hat* does, my lady. Why do you think I sought your services in the first place?”

    “The same goes for all of you, in the interest of full disclosure…I sought information on every person in this room, as I became aware of their intention to serve aboard the Whispered Curse. Because you were not one of Mitchum’s puppets…you were not one of Rax’s playthings. You were, each of you, an unknown factor.”

    Hugo closes his eyes and shakes his head, attempting to brush off this conversation. He is checking Reynard’s legs for proper blood flow. “…I suppose, simply continue to pretend I am not here…” he tells the room.


    [MEANWHILE…ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIP (URIXES)]

    As Victor and Gary bid Urixes good luck and return to their duties, Urixes goes to make his way back to the Surgeon’s Office. He hasn’t gotten more than about five feet before a familiar Lizard man, his sword dripping fish blood, cuts across the deck and nearly bumps into him.

    “Excussssse me…ah, it’ssss you! I wasss hoping I would bump into you, friend!” Rax pulls up close, into whisper distance. “You wasss one of the onesss who ssssaved the Baron, yessss? Tell me what happened out there, friend?”

    mrpaku on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    "More of what happened here," Urixes says matter-of-factly. "Koh Toa attacked. It was fortunate that we arrived when we did."

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    "Thisss? A matter of little to no conssssequencccce. Like sssslapping ssssucker fissssh againssssst rockssss."

    He waves around you both. "Assss you can ssssee, they're already mopping clean the deck... I heard you ssssay fortunate...am I to undersssstand you were able to recover the Baron in good health?"

  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Irah grins showing sharp teeth. "And with a little acting you spill information freely. Amazing how that works, isn't it baron?"

    Then her eyes grow serious. "Now explain. I came for treasure, and this job is rapidly hitting the point in considering the wisdom of swimming back to port. A ship needs to pull together, and this one is pulling apart"

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    He considers your words...nods. "You might be wise, to head back at that. I wouldnt pretend otherwise. You'd all be fools, if you hadn't already realized you were headed directly into the storm..."

    "You want treasure?" He laughs at Irah. "Oh, there's treasure, Miss Irah. There is much treasure to be had." He looks around at the assemblage. "But...this...the power struggle occuring now...is all about nothing so simple as gold and jewels. The map is not just a map. It's part of a key...a key to the Heart of the Expanse."

    "You want your treasure, Irah Hullbreaker? I will show you treasure. My own concerns are that the keys to the kingdom don't fall into the wrong hands." He looks at Irah will a sternness, mixed with sincerity, she hadn't seen there before. "Have I explained myself clearly?"

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    "Is this kind of thing frequent out here? I was unaware the fishmen were so common an irritant. I suppose you have a lot of experience with them then?"

  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    "not one bit. You've blustered and blown, but haven't actually said what you think is at risk, nor why who gets it is important. So try again, as plain as you can - or explain why plain speaking eludes you so"

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Rax stops. He smiles his full smile at Urixes.

    "I have a lot of exxxxperience with mossst things out in the Expanssse. Again...the Koh Tao jussst remind me of ssssucker fissssh." He mimes the next part between his claws. "They sssslip. They sssslide. They wriggle and refussse to hold ssstill. But... eventually..." He claps his claws together. "....have a good day, Urixxxesss!" Rax smiles at you again, and departs swiftly.


    Reynard sighs. He lies back in the bed and runs his fingers over his temples. Hugo takes this opportunity to depart. Reynard carefully weighs his next words.

    "I believe...yes, I believe I've said quite enough for now. Quite enough. Perhaps I was wrong." He looks at Irah. "...I believe compensation was discussed, for your silence? I don't want this information to fall into the wrong hands but obviously..." He laughs sadly. "Perhaps you will fall in with Mitchum. Perhaps Rax. Perhaps not. Perhaps they will speak more plainly with you than I have."

    "What may I pay you, in hopes that you keep this conversation between us?"

  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    "well honesty is apparently of the table. So why don't you make me an offer."

    Irah looks more than a little irritated as she says this, some of her braids moving on their own.

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    "100 GP. Twice what you were paid just to be here, yes? It would be in consideration of your assistance on the beach today, as well as a good will token that you would please keep the things heard here today to your own person."

    "Perhaps, in time, you will learn the truth behind my concerns for yourself. It has taken me thirty years, to learn the whole of it. But I have no time to sit here and explain myself to someone who has threatened, bullied, and forced themself upon me. I owe you nothing. And I have enough enemies without inviting my own, ma'am."

  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Irah rolls her shoulders, thinking. More here going on, and coin is less than useful out here. Well, other than paying Alkonos dues... But that's only necessary when the idiot bird got itself killed
    Hmm.

    "50, not a 100. I'll keep your silence as long as doing so harms neither you nor me nor Jack. And probably Oak too, but he's a tough boy. And in return for the discount... Think a bit more favourably of me. You might owe me nothing, but that didn't mean we can't talk business of necessary"

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Baron Reynard returns Irah's daggers. But, at your words to your friends...they slowly drop, and the pleasant Gentleman you first met gradually returns.

    "We can consider that absolutely a deal, Irah Hullbreaker." He goes to shake your hand, signifying the unofficial arrangement. "You...you have no reason to believe this, of course. One day soon...we may talk of your "business of necessity". Until then... please understand that I don't speak of certain matters because I have friends of my own to protect."

    "Oh...your money? Well, obviously I don't have it on me. I just spent the last two weeks at sea! When we reach Villam, I assure you, I will fulfill my end of the bargain."

    *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Irah grins. "Just so you know, of Alkono poops on you, that's on them. And very well, you can pay me the first 50gp you find out here"

    Through her link to said bird, Irah peers at whoever knocking on the door

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Snaps to attention at the knock- he'd been eating this up. Drama, thinly veiled threats and distrust on the high sees, right in front of him? 'Cor, this trip's paying for itself already! All it needs now is someone to run in and declare there's been a murder!

    ((OOC: I'm picturing him sitting on a bedside, dangling his feet, elbows on knees and chin in hands, grinning at the two))

  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Irah at one point in the conversation uses Mage hand to toussle jack's hair. He's a good kid, if... Well, she thought she was reckless. She's revaulting that now.

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    ((Also, sorry to Arno - i dont think you've made enough of an impression yet on Irah for her to have an opinion either way!))

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
Sign In or Register to comment.