As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PODCASTS: which Backstreet Boys song samples a fart?

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Damn small businessman you are a business, man

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    You are

A wizard

You are

A business man

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Everyone strap in and relax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DlywCvOxe4

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Aw yeah new Rude Tales is out, the only podcast I listen to and talk about here in the podcast thread.

WHOA a bonus Rude Tuesday!!!

Also they've got another live show coming up, but it starts at 5:30am my time. Judging from the last one though, it might be worth the early morning?

broken image link
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    don't know if this'll be any good but it's what mike rugnetta is doing now so it has my attention

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I switched to the ad free after the death of Small Businessman and never looked back

My favorite remains "Avoid the brigands delivering amateur flowers".

sig.gif
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I switched to the ad free after the death of Small Businessman and never looked back

My favorite remains "Avoid the brigands delivering amateur flowers".

Solid life advice honestly

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Dungeons & Daddies is a very stupid very good DnD podcast.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    maybe im dumb and this was common knowledge but i just now realized Karen Han is roomates with Brian David Griffin?

BDG on blank check please

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Brian David Gilbert and Griffin Newman in this same podcast?

Oh boy...

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Brian David Griffin, his real name,

sig.gif
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    brain david gilbert's whole schtick would translate well to film analysis, I think

BDG Unravels Primer

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    An endless vortex of chaos and minutia. David may go insane. Book it.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    BDG is on punch up the jam this week, and it's Like A Prayer.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Trump speaks in innuendo, conspiracy jargon, half-sentences. He uses language like an abstract impressionist to sort of herd people toward meanings that are more emotional states than they are ideas. Everything he says is a Rorschach test if the inkblots are always in the shape of a penis holding a gun and a massively overdrawn credit card in the name of a shell company.

Don't ever change, Alice Fraser.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    This is like the fifth time I've called him that

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Monty Python's Life of Brian David Griffin Newman

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    SanderJK wrote: »
    BDG is on punch up the jam this week, and it's Like A Prayer.

oh my god a PUTJ without chris fleming

thank christ

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Brian David Griffin is what happens when BDG and Griffin Newman wear the Potara earrings.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Abby's leaving Giant Bomb

• Options
    Huh, Abby leaving Giant Bomb in November

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Aww man

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Alex and Vinny are all alone again

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Abby has grown beyond Giant Bomb I think

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Abby has grown beyond Giant Bomb I think

even further beyond

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    is she touring with St Vincent?

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I wonder if it's the layoffs or just a timing thing

abby had similar energy to dan and will be missed

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    I wonder if it's the layoffs or just a timing thing

abby had similar energy to dan and will be missed

She said it was her choice, and something she'd been privately talking to Vinny about for a while.

• Options
    According to her it is just a timing thing, said she has been looking to move on and the acquisition made it a good timing

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    More like tiny bomb

• Options
    also the quick looks aren't even quick

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I heard the real reason she's leaving is she was depressed because of brads cocaine addiction

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    oof. gonna miss her a lot! hope that she finds something that suits her well soon, and that GBEast finds someone good to fill her slot.

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    honestly who can blame her after the shit she's gotten.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Abby rules and I hope she has something cool lined up.

Wonder what this means for GB East now? They’re just Alex and Vinny now right?

• Options
    rhylith wrote: »
    Abby rules and I hope she has something cool lined up.

Wonder what this means for GB East now? They’re just Alex and Vinny now right?

Yeah, it probably means a big dip in content from GBE until the Red Ventures hurdle is cleared.

The podcast will go on, but it's a lot of work behind the scenes, and I imagine that Vinny and Jeff are in a lot of meetings for the next two months.

Though they say nothing out loud I think they must have gotten a cautious green light so far, since they are casually talking as if things are going to continue more or less as is from December.

New management can go a lot of ways. RV is a leaner, internet focused company so hiring new people could be easier, but you can also see them refusing to pay for a decent NYC wage.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Red's here to spend money and hire up, introducing the newest member of the Bjomb Crew, Bjork!

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    GBEast and Classic is more or less a meaningless distinction as long as everyone is streaming from home, but seeing Abby go is a bummer for sure.

sig.gif
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    That's a bummer about Abby, dang.

I've heard a lot about this Austin Walker fella, maybe they should look into hiring him?

This discussion has been closed.