As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Dual-Type

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Dual-Type

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    That's a pretty awesome Anime Jesus

• T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    It's funny because this sort of thing happens in gacha games all the time.

Allow me to introduce you to Monster Strike, a hugely popular game in Japan (with its own animated series), where you can summon sexy anime versions of popular biblical characters such as Lucifer, The Four Archangels, Solomon and Noah.

• ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    Tycho's lucky number is 16 digits long and comes with an expiration date.

• DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    I've been fairly lucky with my pulls as well. Without putting money in, I got Diluc, Jean and Fischl. The only way it could be better was if I also got Venti or Qiqi.

Though, I've reached Adventure rank 31 with the whole map unlocked and am starting to feel burned out. What started as a BotW exploration adventure has now 100% become a gacha-daily-mission-grinding-for-materials game. My gameplay is firmly limited by my resin since 'regular' unlimited grinding is worthless. I've beaten the fun part of the game.

Djiem on
  • KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    yes, but how much did he spend? I got Diluc as my pity draw, that is like the only thing ive gotten worth it. :(

• GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Isn't Diluc pretty much the Jesus equivalent, in terms of how desired he is? And, uh, I guess he's the closest to a wine element too...

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Jortalus wrote: »
    That's a pretty awesome Anime Jesus

Genuinely kinda want merch of Anime Jesus

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Definitely in the top 4 anime Jesuses that I’ve seen.

• il biggoil biggo Registered User regular
    So you can CHOOSE who you adventure with O_O
    Yeh, not much of a RPG player, am I?

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    il biggo wrote: »
    So you can CHOOSE who you adventure with O_O
    Yeh, not much of a RPG player, am I?

Well, "choose". you have to win them in a slot machine first

• ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    Barbara is free, and since Fischl is on the Venti banner you have a 50% chance of getting her, Barbara or Xiangling every 20 pulls. Getting both Jean and Venti is good going, though; especially if neither of them was the 90 pity pull.

• bsctgodbsctgod Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »
    I've been fairly lucky with my pulls as well. Without putting money in, I got Diluc, Jean and Fischl. The only way it could be better was if I also got Venti or Qiqi.

Though, I've reached Adventure rank 31 with the whole map unlocked and am starting to feel burned out. What started as a BotW exploration adventure has now 100% become a gacha-daily-mission-grinding-for-materials game. My gameplay is firmly limited by my resin since 'regular' unlimited grinding is worthless. I've beaten the fun part of the game.

Sounds like you're paralleling my game except I got Diluc, Venti, and Fischl(whose spent her days in the mines so far). Only thing I've spent money on is the Battle Pass. AR 32, map unlocked but I still have a fair amount exploring to do far west of Liyue.

From what I've heard you can get Jesus in game for free, but you can't assign him to your team on Sundays. If he dies, you have to wait 3 days for him to be playable again.