As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

That is not [bad food] which does eternal lie, and in strange youtubes, even food may die

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I found it

the way to finally kill this thread for good

llubuu7vtovs.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I found it

llubuu7vtovs.jpg

THE TESSARWICH! THEY FOUND IT!

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    ian-malcolm-could-should.jpg

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    It's one.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Quantity is one. Yeah, it's an odd configuration of 3 pieces of bread, but it's not that different from a double-decker sandwich.

Checkmate, atheists.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah their mistake was in thinking sandwich quantity is defined by topology and not 'how much can you fit in two hands'

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    If you smash it into a wadded ball of bread you can fit EVEN MORE sandwich

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Yeah, even if you used one of those hydraulic presses to compress an entire loaf of bread with meats and cheeses between each slice into as flat of a thing you could manage, it'd still be just one sandwich

• Options
    Opty wrote: »
    Yeah, even if you used one of those hydraulic presses to compress an entire loaf of bread with meats and cheeses between each slice into as flat of a thing you could manage, it'd still be just one sandwich

Don't you threaten me with a good time.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Opty wrote: »

the hypernini.

Commander Zoom on
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Flux Capaciwich.

sig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    You fools, this isn’t a question that can be neatly solved by Euclidean Geometry!

It is the Ur-Sandwich! It is all sandwiches and none all at once! SpaceTime is not infinite enough to contain all its possibilities!

Edit: for real though would it kill somebody to put a little mustard on that thing? Jesus.

sarukun on
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    Quantity is one. Yeah, it's an odd configuration of 3 pieces of bread, but it's not that different from a double-decker sandwich.

Checkmate, atheists.

I had not thought about it before, but I will definitely call a double-decker sandwich 1.5 sandwich from now on.

• Options
    the hypernini.

HyperniNO

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    I found it

llubuu7vtovs.jpg

The Tryequetra

• Options
    sarukun wrote: »
    You fools, this isn’t a question that can be neatly solved by Euclidean Geometry!

It is the Ur-Sandwich! It is all sandwiches and none all at once! SpaceTime is not infinite enough to contain all its possibilities!

Edit: for real though would it kill somebody to put a little mustard on that thing? Jesus.

and maybe some Swiss, and a pickle, and... hey, wait a minute...

• Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    I have checked and YouTube has multiple "hydraulic press compressed sandwich" videos. Sometimes the internet can be good.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    I found it

llubuu7vtovs.jpg

-1/12 sandwiches

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    The Triple Cuban

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    SolventSolvent Econ-artist กรุงเทพมหานครRegistered User regular
    Glal wrote: »
    I have checked and YouTube has multiple "hydraulic press compressed sandwich" videos. Sometimes the internet can be good.

Shit I just got the best café idea.

I don't know where he got the scorpions, or how he got them into my mattress.

http://newnations.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »

I assure you that while space time may not be up to the task my stomach has the power to resolve the quantum wavelength.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Because @VishNub hasn't done the deed, I present to you some truly bad food:

caq3y0ykkhhi.png

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to throw up.

Orca on
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    That cannot be real, that's like something out of a Tim & Eric bit.

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular

I appreciate that the bear is hand sanitizing after breaking into the dumpster

Good job, bear

• Options
    My fries are in the oven

Hope they turn out OK. I'm not sure I boiled them long enough. Also hope they aren't too crowded in the pan.

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Oh this was not the chat thread.

Oh well.

• Options
    Poutine?
    vga8vyzfk53b.jpg

Is pretty good but I should have gotten better gravy. The jar I got was a little bland.

• Options
    VishNub wrote: »
    Oh this was not the chat thread.

Oh well.

Still a worthy inclusion.

• Options
    Yeah Uriel there ain't much going on in jarred or powdered gravy, the best thing you can do is make your own. Which, unfortunately, usually involves cooking up about a pound of meat.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Yeah Uriel there ain't much going on in jarred or powdered gravy, the best thing you can do is make your own. Which, unfortunately, usually involves cooking up about a pound of meat.

Just use stock, but yes making your own gravy will be much better tasting

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

If you have any local butchers they might make stock to sell. The one I go to does. I can get chicken or beef stock to build a gravy from. Very affordable too.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    Every time I've made gravy without using actual meat is just about as sad as the powdered stuff. Maybe I need to look into getting stock at a carneceria, since they're my local equivalent to butcher shops. The difference that pronounced between something at a shop and something in a box?

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Maybe you have really shitty store bought stock where you are, but the stuff here is mass produced commercial stuff and it a fine. I have to like, add stuff to it I’m not just reducing stock down

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    I dunno, I bought the Swanson shit most recently, and it's perfectly fine for making au jus for French dip. The Safeway brand is worse.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    if I don't have stock or broth on-hand I use Better Than Bouillon

• Options
    I got the sweet thai chili chips

They are extremely good

The honey butter chips are weird.

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    These turtle chips are fucking incredible

No actual turtle included, but each chip is four chips

67x2pae25pqa.jpg

htye29dzmlqz.jpg