As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Instant Pot vs Crock-Pot [chat]

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Delivery
    *shivvers at the idea of coding in assembly*

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I need a new blender, and my priority 1, 2, and 3 is that it be easy to clean.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Don't pretend I didn't warn you on scheck's stream P10.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Instant Pot
    *shivvers at the idea of coding in assembly*

ARM assembly is pretty fun!

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Crock-Pot
    hmm, I've missed the great WORK FROM HOME REVOLUTION window of opportunity to sell all my old monitors

flogged a few 1080ps already but now I've got a couple more 1600x900s to vanish

I can foresee these taking a while to move...

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Is there a way to pre-emptively block someone from being your uber/lyft driver?

nf6RI3nh.jpg

Asking for a friend...

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Crock-Pot
    I'm concerned what the juxtaposition of "THE CLOSER YOU GET - THE SLOWER I DRIVE" and "I'M ONLY SPEEDING CAUSE I HAVE TO POOP" implies re: the imminence of poop

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    ronya wrote: »
    I'm concerned what the juxtaposition of "THE CLOSER YOU GET - THE SLOWER I DRIVE" and "I'M ONLY SPEEDING CAUSE I HAVE TO POOP" implies re: the imminence of poop

He acknowledges this, by saying it scares him too.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Crock-Pot
    Elki wrote: »

He acknowledges this, by saying it scares him too.

BUCKLE UP! I WANNA TRY SOMETHING

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    For the record I did not get a close look at the driver, so I do not know their race, presenting gender, or anything like that. :)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Crock-Pot
    what do I do with this hoard of seven DSL routers in a country that has had no DSL service since 2018

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    what do I do with this hoard of seven DSL routers in a country that has had no DSL service since 2018

Electronics recycling I guess

• Options

I found our local electronics recycling takes them! Hopefully they go someplace ethical, but it's still better than the landfill.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    The Secret Fire of Prometheus
    Echo wrote: »
    Looking at some more releases from Assembly 2020 that's going on right now.

This is 4 (four) kilobytes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qc24vbfS44

how

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Delivery

sure you could listen to these nerds telling you to recycle them or you could combine them into a badass DSL robot

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Delivery
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Don't pretend I didn't warn you on scheck's stream P10.
    i don't remember and i'm very, very stupid and masochistic

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Instant Pot
    Last night dnd we fought a dragon, the ranger used cure wounds on a fallen party member yelling touched by an angel and slapped the health into them.

...inspiration

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Is there a way to pre-emptively block someone from being your uber/lyft driver?

nf6RI3nh.jpg

Asking for a friend...

Looks familiar ...
    m90um2df0av9.jpg

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    The Secret Fire of Prometheus
    zcokn7zndb3z.png

good question

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Crock-Pot
    Guy Fieri

Bleaches his hair and puts hair gel in

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Apparently Stylish isn't installing Ye Olde Style for me anymore or it broke or something.

Goodbye forever.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Good morning keyboard actuators
    I prefer "computer toucher"

Personally, I'm fond of "squarepusher"

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Crock-Pot
    fuck right off, concept of time.

Super Mario Galaxy is so old it could vote if it were a person.
    13 is old enough to vote?

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

Nobody remembers Super Mario Sunshine

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Speaking of pushing squares, is there a good place to buy individual keycaps?

My escape key broke when my keyboard was acting up during a time of stressful deadlines and I was, uh

overly enthusiastic about opening it up.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Delivery
    Feral wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Good morning keyboard actuators
    I prefer "computer toucher"

Personally, I'm fond of "squarepusher"

i was today years old when i realized what their name means

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Surfpossum wrote: »

My escape key broke when my keyboard was acting up during a time of stressful deadlines and I was, uh

Last time I needed to replace a keycap, I had to resort to ebay

• Options
    Feral wrote: »

Last time I needed to replace a keycap, I had to resort to ebay
    I don't like this!

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

2020 has aged us all 5 years at least.

• Options
    Super Mario Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Surf what kinda keyboard is it?

Some random Dell membrane board won't have replacement caps since a whole new board is like $5.

A fancier keyboard almost certainly has caps for sale somewhere.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    My buddy will continue streaming Resident Evil 7 in 30 minutes.

*prepares the popcorn*

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »

Some random Dell membrane board won't have replacement caps since a whole new board is like $5.

It's a Noppoo Choc Mini but I'm thinking any Cherry MX (brown if it matters) keycap will be better than just using the capless switch.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    y5er3j86otm3.jpg

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

It's a Noppoo Choc Mini but I'm thinking any Cherry MX (brown if it matters) keycap will be better than just using the capless switch.

Oh yeah you're set then.

Tons of MX keycaps out there. And since they're just a little post you don't even need to worry about the quality that much, it's pretty hard to fuck up making one.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    It's Saturday, email me ya dick

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    yer whole board is $5

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Minecraft is old enough to commit voter fraud. Feeling old yet?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.