Instant Pot vs Crock-Pot [chat]

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    For the record I did not get a close look at the driver, so I do not know their race, presenting gender, or anything like that. :)

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Crock-Pot
    what do I do with this hoard of seven DSL routers in a country that has had no DSL service since 2018

aRkpc.gif
    zepherin
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    what do I do with this hoard of seven DSL routers in a country that has had no DSL service since 2018

Electronics recycling I guess

Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
    zepherinBrody
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

I found our local electronics recycling takes them! Hopefully they go someplace ethical, but it's still better than the landfill.

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
  • descdesc the '87 stick up kids Registered User regular
    The Secret Fire of Prometheus
    Echo wrote: »
    Looking at some more releases from Assembly 2020 that's going on right now.

This is 4 (four) kilobytes.

how

HappylilElf
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    Delivery

sure you could listen to these nerds telling you to recycle them or you could combine them into a badass DSL robot

**Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    Elkidurandal4532Donkey KongFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudKid PresentableBrodyGiantGeek2020
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Delivery
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Don't pretend I didn't warn you on scheck's stream P10.
    i don't remember and i'm very, very stupid and masochistic

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Instant Pot
    Last night dnd we fought a dragon, the ranger used cure wounds on a fallen party member yelling touched by an angel and slapped the health into them.

...inspiration

GiantGeek2020
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Is there a way to pre-emptively block someone from being your uber/lyft driver?

nf6RI3nh.jpg

Asking for a friend...

Looks familiar ...
    m90um2df0av9.jpg

zepherin
  • descdesc the '87 stick up kids Registered User regular
    The Secret Fire of Prometheus
    zcokn7zndb3z.png

good question

Chanus
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Today we will paint a mountain that owes us nothing. Registered User regular
    Crock-Pot
    Guy Fieri

Bleaches his hair and puts hair gel in

Motorcycles are meditative objects capable of clearing life's chaos and worry by the simple fact that if your mind wanders, you die.
    zepherin
  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Apparently Stylish isn't installing Ye Olde Style for me anymore or it broke or something.

Goodbye forever.

icon.png facebookIcon.png tumblrIcon.png
    is this how nations are born
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Good morning keyboard actuators
    I prefer "computer toucher"

Personally, I'm fond of "squarepusher"

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Chanus
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Crock-Pot
    fuck right off, concept of time.

Super Mario Galaxy is so old it could vote if it were a person.
    13 is old enough to vote?

FeralPeewi
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

Nobody remembers Super Mario Sunshine

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Speaking of pushing squares, is there a good place to buy individual keycaps?

My escape key broke when my keyboard was acting up during a time of stressful deadlines and I was, uh

overly enthusiastic about opening it up.

• ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    Delivery
    Feral wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Good morning keyboard actuators
    I prefer "computer toucher"

Personally, I'm fond of "squarepusher"

i was today years old when i realized what their name means

**Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    FeralBrody
    Surfpossum wrote: »

My escape key broke when my keyboard was acting up during a time of stressful deadlines and I was, uh

Last time I needed to replace a keycap, I had to resort to ebay

Feral wrote: »

Last time I needed to replace a keycap, I had to resort to ebay
    I don't like this!

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

2020 has aged us all 5 years at least.

desc
    Super Mario Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Feral
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Surf what kinda keyboard is it?

Some random Dell membrane board won't have replacement caps since a whole new board is like $5.

A fancier keyboard almost certainly has caps for sale somewhere.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    My buddy will continue streaming Resident Evil 7 in 30 minutes.

*prepares the popcorn*

Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
    Aioua wrote: »

Some random Dell membrane board won't have replacement caps since a whole new board is like $5.

It's a Noppoo Choc Mini but I'm thinking any Cherry MX (brown if it matters) keycap will be better than just using the capless switch.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    y5er3j86otm3.jpg

ChanusEchoRhesus PositiveHappylilElfknitdanGiantGeek2020

It's a Noppoo Choc Mini but I'm thinking any Cherry MX (brown if it matters) keycap will be better than just using the capless switch.

Oh yeah you're set then.

Tons of MX keycaps out there. And since they're just a little post you don't even need to worry about the quality that much, it's pretty hard to fuck up making one.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    It's Saturday, email me ya dick

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    yer whole board is $5

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Wrote, directed, and starred in a Chick-fil-a commercial about respecting the police Registered User regular
    Minecraft is old enough to commit voter fraud. Feeling old yet?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    ChanuscB557descBrody
    Minecraft is old enough to commit voter fraud. Feeling old yet?

Yes but I'm still younger than you so we're all good.

Lemme clarify that I used ebay because I wanted a cap that matched the style of the broken one. I didn't want a mismatched typeface or color.

If you don't mind a slight mismatch then you have a lot more options.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I'd like to be more pretentious

should I get wooden keycaps

Chanus
    It's kind of neat how I saw Minecraft grow to become basically a modern day cultural touchstone.

I mean way neater than a lot of all this history happening in front of my face right at the moment.

AbdhyiusBrody
    I'd like to be more pretentious

should I get wooden keycaps

Wooden keyboard, basalt keycaps.

FeralBrody
    if your keycaps aren't machined out of solid aluminum are you even a real gamer

Brody
    I know I have a lot of options, that's why I'm asking for recommendations you monsters!

I don't want to trawl through Ducky and WASD and third party websites looking for one that will sell me one (1) escape key.

• NecoNeco Carmilla, but way more lame Registered User regular
    edited October 17
    Delivery
    Lucedes wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    I wanna do brunch :(

i'm really hoping Peg's (Glorified Ham and Eggs) survives until after the pandemic because i miss brunch so badly

Wait, you in Reno too? It’s hopefully temporary but I just moved back here last week

Edit: oh they have more locations than Reno

Neco on
This discussion has been closed.