As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I can want to kill more than one person

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    He is a little shit. But is one of the best bruiser team breakers released yet. And that is all you see these days really. Fat. And you know I think Lilias is worse on the character story front.

Lilias is more evil, more ambitious. But that makes her more badass.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    edited October 2020
    Honestly Nehenqui tops my list of people to murder over either of the two. Dude literally sold people to a cult who used them in blood sacrifice to produce objects capable of summoning immortal avatars of evil. The fact he's still alive, much less has all his wealth, is enraging.

Madican on
  • RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    I cashed in my 12 hour unequip, stripped everyone once again, and focused on just gearing up Angelica/Sigret/T. Guard/Tamarinne for Wyvern 11. I can auto that stage now in about 3:15 on average, and wiping seems pretty much impossible. Tamarinne being red and giving him a bunch of readiness boosts is annoying, but the extra heals and attack up are ultimately increasing my speed and clear rates, I think.

So I'm gonna grind this a bunch and sell nearly everything to get my gold levels back up, then it's back to fodder farming to get a bunch more of my 5* units promoted. I'm about halfway through Chapter 2 now as well, and about to ding Rank 65.

Edit: wiping not totally impossible, heh. Gonna switch Tam's gear to Rose real quick and try that out; no extra heals, but attack up and team CR push and Aurius might be fine instead.

Rius on
    Rose works a lot better, and she can be geared in garbage as long as her speed's ok, so W11 is about a 2:45 clear now without a fail that I've seen yet.

I then set up B&S, Ken, Lilias and Tamarinne for a G11 team. That can get a little sketchier depending on who Golem stuns, but Tama has a 70% wondrous potion vial and there's two team cleanses in there so it's not too bad. B&S feels like the weakest link here; he's not really doing much. I'll try Tenebria to see if I can get sleep procs on the adds once she's promoted.

And the best part; all yesterday's Hunt grinding got me Flidica from the mystic summon woooooo. Finally I score an obnoxious character for my arena defense team.

• Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Abyss 105 down.

If you have not done this floor having both S tene and Fire tene make this floor much more doable. Still a pain, but lowers the rng threshold of phase 2.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Aurius SC Ras I find much better for golem. Def buff helps out a ton.

I'm up to 6 Sigret EEs, none of them being the good one. At least in a week I'll be able to fucking craft the good one.

Rius wrote: »
    I'm up to 6 Sigret EEs, none of them being the good one. At least in a week I'll be able to fucking craft the good one.

I share your sentiment. The new HoT has made grinding out EEs and artifacts ridiculously slow.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Yeah they need to at minimum get rid of the prep stuff. Nobody needs to prep lol.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Prep should be a day at most I'd say, but it's just there to keep your income down. If they let us do it more often, we'd just get less income through it.

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    Prep should be a day at most I'd say, but it's just there to keep your income down. If they let us do it more often, we'd just get less income through it.

Well it used to be a weekly thing and you just did it 3x per week. The current system gives as many points as the old system does honestly.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    A bit more to be honest because the runs arent reward based of the performance of just your 3 runs but you can do better and get higher tiers that you might not have gotten in the old method and get all the points.

Ya, I agree the points are the same. Now we have to use them to buy the artifacts as well though. I feel like I never have enough.

Content Update: https://m-page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/6239582

Demon Hunter Charles skin, I'll probably have to pick up.

Finally a great skin for a character I use!

... One day I'll spend these skin tickets, too.

Really disappointed with that Charles skin. I was expecting something a bit more than "vagrant nun"

idk, I like it. It's a decent enough Halloween skin. Plus he gets a monocle.

Charles always strikes me as an old creeper. I know it's his job hanging around Aither but... yeah.

Nah, Charles is a proud dad.

edited October 2020
    I mean Charles should have redeemed any issues people have by doing what he does best
    by critting on fire and owning Lilias' face in the story. spoilered for rius.

Jubal77 on
    If you haven't done it, the newest Amazon sign in rewards are up. Some armor that may or may not be worth it.

Shadowfire wrote: »
    If you haven't done it, the newest Amazon sign in rewards are up. Some armor that may or may not be worth it.

If they had removed ER and put in CC or CD instead (depending on the piece), they'd be great for SSB. I may end up only using the boots for now as the rest so far is not looking great.

I do wish they'd give 85 gear out more instead of 78 and such that we can't reforge.

Trajan45 wrote: »

If they had removed ER and put in CC or CD instead (depending on the piece), they'd be great for SSB. I may end up only using the boots for now as the rest so far is not looking great.

I do wish they'd give 85 gear out more instead of 78 and such that we can't reforge.

?

They're random pieces from Hunt. They don't have set stats.

Madican wrote: »

?

That's interesting. My sub stats are exactly the same as other's that were posted. Must just be coincidence.

Madican wrote: »

?

That's interesting. My sub stats are exactly the same as other's that were posted. Must just be coincidence.

It is, yes. I've seen the pictures on the Reddit and they're all rolling random.

It is basically a free, pre chosen, equip pack. There is a reason those are only for whales.

Wow that is a truly awful Faithless Lidica skin. Did she lose faith in her pants? Were they oppressing her?

Pants are a tool of the oppressor, mine come off as soon as I get home. Get your shackles off me, man!

Nosf wrote: »
    Pants are a tool of the oppressor, mine come off as soon as I get home. Get your shackles off me, man!

Now she needs to shed the boots to attain true freedom.

Ervalen passed his first guild wars with flying colors. Just ate top 1000 guild bruiser teams. By himself too because I ran him with healer and tank support.

I'm on a quest to work through Chapter 2 and also get my 5*s up to 6*s. Ervalen just got bumped to 6*, and I fed him six green 3* penguins (mostly from his event.) And he got a Great+ and immediately hit 60, lol.

Next up on the list are Flidica, Luluca, Krau and Charles. Yeah, I've been pulling on the recent banners, how could you tell? >.> I think the gravy train of "initial" resources is about to run out, though, so I'm trying to shift into leveling and gearing what I've got instead.

Those are some good characters to level. Krau is great for some of the more annoying PvP characters like Riolet. Since his S3 doesn't crit anyways, doesn't matter about evade. Charles is also amazing though hard to gear since he wants all the stats. I'll defer to others if Flidica is worth leveling if you don't have speed gear for her to go first.

Rius wrote: »
    I'm on a quest to work through Chapter 2 and also get my 5*s up to 6*s. Ervalen just got bumped to 6*, and I fed him six green 3* penguins (mostly from his event.) And he got a Great+ and immediately hit 60, lol.

Next up on the list are Flidica, Luluca, Krau and Charles. Yeah, I've been pulling on the recent banners, how could you tell? >.> I think the gravy train of "initial" resources is about to run out, though, so I'm trying to shift into leveling and gearing what I've got instead.

It takes people a lot of playing the realize that the real bottleneck of this game is gear (and molas if you whale or are extremely lucky).

You will usually have an excess of characters and not enough gear/molas to fully outfit them. Focusing on what heroes you have a. Using sky stones for farming (once you have enough BMs for a pity) is definitely the way to go for smart progression.

So it sounds like we aren’t getting SC Doris this month? I thought she was planned for October?

She is going to be shown tonight from releases on FB. So if not this month shortly in the next one. We will know more after the stream late tonight/tomorrow morning.

Haw, I very infrequently get epics from W11 but today I got an 85 body armor with 3 speed, 7% health, 7% defense, and 6% effect resistance, Hit set. I'm sure that's useful for plenty of my tanky folks but I can't wait for it to roll all 3% bumps, lol.

edited October 2020
    So yeah Doris tomorrow. She looks very strong. Added a bit of base speed and health. The big changes are her being anti dark healer. Overall they added a two debuff cleanse to her 3. But on her secondary tree added that she takes 30% dmg reduction from crits by dark. Which essentially takes away elemental advantage and makes it a disadvantage. Added a low chance proc when she is hit by dark to throw out another full group def buff. And other little addditions like a small aoe heal when hit by dark, a 5% cr push on her s1 etc,

And a new hunt next month with the new sets. The new sets being familiar to gacha players. Hp destroy set which reduces max hp up to certain amount. Speed increasing set up that goes up as health decreases. Both 4 sets. And the two set being dmg penetration set which is 2 piece. They might not make that 2 piece set stackable though. The new hunt looks brutal. Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Jubal77 on
    Yeah Doris looks ok. I think everyone was hoping for a Ras, Momo, Fluri type SC but she seems decent enough. Sort of a budget Ruele, light bait healer. Celine got some sweet EE upgrades, while Luna's seem pretty meh. Though to be fair, she may need a rework/buff more than EE.

The Coin shop is going to be interesting. Initially they seemed to hint that each dupe got you the coin value. However in the update they are mentioning the 2nd dupe gets the coin value, which seems pretty harsh. The equipment stuff is still a month away and they mentioned multiple times they are still testing, so we'll see what the final values and sets are. The injury set on SSB seemed really powerful as shown. Personally would have rather them drop the revenge set and move one of the banshee sets over.

Looking forward to maxing out Draco Plate tomorrow and using the bottle for something else. Might have to try for one of the Cthulhu pets haha.

edited October 2020
    It may seem harsh but being able to save up for a guaranteed 5* is not insignificant.

Doris seems as strong as ras momo or kluri sc. She dispels two debuffs now which was one of her big weaknesses her heals are strong already. She still has her group def buff and regen buff. And she has a chance to throw out additional def buffs. The meta is pretty dark heavy on defense so it makes her really usable. If you want to see her work at top end watch shogun. He uses her to great effect against the current meta. And that was pre buff. People havint used her since the last buff they did on her a few months back that made her single target heal on par with Destina and Ruele.

I am not sure if we are looking at the same EEs or not but Lunas extra turn on kill is extremely good as her problem was never damage but sustain or single target cleave whatever you want to call it. This will shine more, most likely, once the single target penetration sets come out. She would destroy someone with her 3 and then most likely be done It being an attack base is very nice too. And yes Celines looks great. Being able to focus her blink to do more dmg and gaurantee it going to highest attack will be pretty nuts.

There are new 4* artis as well. ML Lulu and the new blood and roses event.

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/6268111

Jubal77 on