[League of Legends] Now with Yasuo 2.0, Sivir 2.0, and Sona 2.0

1101113151624

Posts

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    While we did go 2-2, we absolutely crushed those two wins to an absurd degree, and our first loss was against a team that had a lot of obvious practice working as a team and our second was a very close game that we very nearly won. So all in all it was great fun!

    And I did laugh at your pre game "Oh I won't be against their diamond player mid so go ahead and pick lux" to loading screen "Oh fuck their diamond player is Xertah mid" reaction. If anything it does show the benefits of banning out higher MMR one tricks.

    And also silver swains.

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    credeiki
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    While we did go 2-2, we absolutely crushed those two wins to an absurd degree, and our first loss was against a team that had a lot of obvious practice working as a team and our second was a very close game that we very nearly won. So all in all it was great fun!

    And I did laugh at your pre game "Oh I won't be against their diamond player mid so go ahead and pick lux" to loading screen "Oh fuck their diamond player is Xertah mid" reaction. If anything it does show the benefits of banning out higher MMR one tricks.

    And also silver swains.

    It was so scary! He had way better aim than most Xeraths I see, although not better aim than, say, a plat player who mains Xerath (I have also played against this and it is MISERABLE)

    I'm proud that I can now bring a believable midgold-ish midlane. I was botlane only for the longest time and I think my midlane game has caught up significantly to the rest of my play.

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    Munkus BeaverDyvim Tvar
  • IvelliusIvellius Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    I'm proud that I can now bring a believable midgold-ish midlane. I was botlane only for the longest time and I think my midlane game has caught up significantly to the rest of my play.

    Seeing your Ziggs play once, I felt pretty confident about it!

    It was a lot of fun, though. NuSej has grown on me, though I needed something with more reliable / instant CC in that last game. Fiddle + Samira is :(

    Me elsewhere:
    Steam, various fora: Ivellius
    League of Legends: Doctor Ivellius
    Twitch, probably another place or two I forget: LPIvellius
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm learning panth now

    He seems kinda strong!

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    he's broken as support and absolute crap everywhere else and going to eat about 4 more nerfs until they eventually remake his E so they actually make him a balancable champ.

    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    I'm learning panth now

    He seems kinda strong!

    Panth is fun. I've taken to abandoning my adc to roam a ton. Either people love it or hate it... usually depending on success rate.

    psn: PhasenWeeple
    IvelliusDyvim Tvarcredeiki
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited October 13
    Phasen wrote: »
    She seems like fun! Her character design isnt of much interest to me but I'm sure there'll be a skin I'm into.

    ...She’s totally getting a Star Guardian skin this year, isn’t she?

    I’m just going to assume the December event is How the Star Guardians Saved Snowdown.

    Cyber Pop Sera could be fun as well, if she gets a hoverboard amp.

    EDIT: Oh my god Santa Guardians.

    PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    Ivellius
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Ok I finally played a game of Samira where I was lane dominant and we easily won the game and I uh didn't really participate much in any fights and did 5k damage total hahahaha

    She feels good at base (I mean I have 300k mastery Sivir, I can spellshield and play 500 range) but I'm wondering--is there something weird with her attack speed scaling? I built an RFC second (I know not recommended, not the point here), and it did not really feel like it gave me the full compliment of attack speed that it should have. Is this something like Senna where you only get minimal attack speed returns for attack speed items, or am I imagining it cause I'm not used to her attack animation/patterns? I'm looking it up and I'm not really sure how to interpret what I'm seeing on lolwiki.

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    he's broken as support and absolute crap everywhere else and going to eat about 4 more nerfs until they eventually remake his E so they actually make him a balancable champ.

    Dude

    Is it possible you think for two teams to have a full comp and a full set of bans of champions who aren't broken or garbage? Because with the way you talk, literally every champion that you don't personally play is broken or garbage. Maybe there are a lot of champions that are okay but have some abilities that you have to play around? Hell, I have banned Yasuo in basically every game I've played in since his release. I'm not kidding. I hate Yasuo so much I want everyone who plays him to suffer a constant hangnail and also have their league clients permanently broken. I want him removed from the game. But like, he's not broken. I just hate him because I play so many mid mages that are super annoying to play into him. You can hate going up against champs without them being broken.

    And it makes your contributions to any discussion really limited, or maybe just actually toxic. Like, Panth isn't broken as support (he's not even pick or ban at worlds), and he isn't crap everywhere else. He's not going to get nerfed (he doesn't have the win rate to justify it), and his e is far and away not a major problem. Hell Braum has a shield that is largely better than Panth's in any team fight (since Panth only blocks damage on him, not on anyone else. Just don't hit the invincible guy from the literal only side he's invincible from). Panth's biggest advantage for the team is the point and click stun. He's great at starting 2v2 fights.

    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    RickRudeDyvim Tvar
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    he's broken as support and absolute crap everywhere else and going to eat about 4 more nerfs until they eventually remake his E so they actually make him a balancable champ.

    Dude

    Is it possible you think for two teams to have a full comp and a full set of bans of champions who aren't broken or garbage? Because with the way you talk, literally every champion that you don't personally play is broken or garbage. Maybe there are a lot of champions that are okay but have some abilities that you have to play around? Hell, I have banned Yasuo in basically every game I've played in since his release. I'm not kidding. I hate Yasuo so much I want everyone who plays him to suffer a constant hangnail and also have their league clients permanently broken. I want him removed from the game. But like, he's not broken. I just hate him because I play so many mid mages that are super annoying to play into him. You can hate going up against champs without them being broken.

    And it makes your contributions to any discussion really limited, or maybe just actually toxic. Like, Panth isn't broken as support (he's not even pick or ban at worlds), and he isn't crap everywhere else. He's not going to get nerfed (he doesn't have the win rate to justify it), and his e is far and away not a major problem. Hell Braum has a shield that is largely better than Panth's in any team fight (since Panth only blocks damage on him, not on anyone else. Just don't hit the invincible guy from the literal only side he's invincible from). Panth's biggest advantage for the team is the point and click stun. He's great at starting 2v2 fights.

    I think the big thing here is he is kind of busted in lower ELO. He feels extremely oppressive to play against in the same way Pyke feels oppressive for me. In higher ELO support Panth doesn't seem to be as big of an issue.

    Also, apparently support Panth is getting a nerf in the 10.21 patch so he is clearly doing something to warrant that attention.

    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

    I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    Knight_ wrote: »
    he's broken as support and absolute crap everywhere else and going to eat about 4 more nerfs until they eventually remake his E so they actually make him a balancable champ.

    Dude

    Is it possible you think for two teams to have a full comp and a full set of bans of champions who aren't broken or garbage? Because with the way you talk, literally every champion that you don't personally play is broken or garbage. Maybe there are a lot of champions that are okay but have some abilities that you have to play around? Hell, I have banned Yasuo in basically every game I've played in since his release. I'm not kidding. I hate Yasuo so much I want everyone who plays him to suffer a constant hangnail and also have their league clients permanently broken. I want him removed from the game. But like, he's not broken. I just hate him because I play so many mid mages that are super annoying to play into him. You can hate going up against champs without them being broken.

    And it makes your contributions to any discussion really limited, or maybe just actually toxic. Like, Panth isn't broken as support (he's not even pick or ban at worlds), and he isn't crap everywhere else. He's not going to get nerfed (he doesn't have the win rate to justify it), and his e is far and away not a major problem. Hell Braum has a shield that is largely better than Panth's in any team fight (since Panth only blocks damage on him, not on anyone else. Just don't hit the invincible guy from the literal only side he's invincible from). Panth's biggest advantage for the team is the point and click stun. He's great at starting 2v2 fights.

    I think the big thing here is he is kind of busted in lower ELO. He feels extremely oppressive to play against in the same way Pyke feels oppressive for me. In higher ELO support Panth doesn't seem to be as big of an issue.

    Also, apparently support Panth is getting a nerf in the 10.21 patch so he is clearly doing something to warrant that attention.

    Master yi is busted at lower elo. People don't bring, And don't know how to properly use, cc. Makes me think of the complaints about the new adc champ. She has to build up style. Cc shuts that shit down. And if you're getting destroyed? An ashe or sivir probably would have done the same thing .

    Dyvim Tvar
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Panth is literally getting nerfed this week and has spent plenty of time pickban at elite because of the raw power of press button to stun and press other button to go immune to damage in a duo lane.

    He's too good at support and needs help in solo lanes desperately.

    aeNqQM9.jpg
    Penumbra
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Phasen wrote: »
    I'm learning panth now

    He seems kinda strong!

    Panth is fun. I've taken to abandoning my adc to roam a ton. Either people love it or hate it... usually depending on success rate.

    Me as panth, a genius: I AM GOING IN YOU PINGED SOMEONE I AM GOING IN
    My ADC, a fool: I didn't mean go in now!
    Knight_ wrote: »
    he's broken as support and absolute crap everywhere else and going to eat about 4 more nerfs until they eventually remake his E so they actually make him a balancable champ.

    Dude

    Is it possible you think for two teams to have a full comp and a full set of bans of champions who aren't broken or garbage? Because with the way you talk, literally every champion that you don't personally play is broken or garbage. Maybe there are a lot of champions that are okay but have some abilities that you have to play around? Hell, I have banned Yasuo in basically every game I've played in since his release. I'm not kidding. I hate Yasuo so much I want everyone who plays him to suffer a constant hangnail and also have their league clients permanently broken. I want him removed from the game. But like, he's not broken. I just hate him because I play so many mid mages that are super annoying to play into him. You can hate going up against champs without them being broken.

    This is kinda Knight's whole shtick.

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    IvelliusDyvim TvarPhasen
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited October 14
    yep it's my whole shtick to literally apparently write riot's patchnotes or something

    literally being nerfed tomorrow

    Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    yep it's my whole shtick to literally apparently write riot's patchnotes or something

    literally being nerfed tomorrow

    They are not nerfing the thing that you are complaining is broken.
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Panth is literally getting nerfed this week and has spent plenty of time pickban at elite because of the raw power of press button to stun and press other button to go immune to damage in a duo lane.

    He's too good at support and needs help in solo lanes desperately.

    They are changing his Q.
    Support Pantheon has spiked in popularity as a shield-swinging strongman who provides solid CC and durability. To balance his resilience, we’re moving some power from his base damage to his AD ratios over time. This should weaken the early kill threat from low-income supports while padding the blow for solo-lane Pantheons who have quicker access to items.

    So yeah.

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited October 14
    Knight_ wrote: »
    yep it's my whole shtick to literally apparently write riot's patchnotes or something

    literally being nerfed tomorrow

    They are not nerfing the thing that you are complaining is broken.
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Panth is literally getting nerfed this week and has spent plenty of time pickban at elite because of the raw power of press button to stun and press other button to go immune to damage in a duo lane.

    He's too good at support and needs help in solo lanes desperately.

    They are changing his Q.
    Support Pantheon has spiked in popularity as a shield-swinging strongman who provides solid CC and durability. To balance his resilience, we’re moving some power from his base damage to his AD ratios over time. This should weaken the early kill threat from low-income supports while padding the blow for solo-lane Pantheons who have quicker access to items.

    So yeah.

    i'm aware. i said they're going to frantically change random crap until they eventually give up and fix the actual problem that they don't want to touch because they like the mechanic.

    exact same thing with akali's true stealth happened. just my opinion.

    but whatever, ya'll can think what you want. i think i play plenty of broken shit. that annie is allowed to exist in her current state is honestly hilarious imo, that champ is ridiculous below high elo and i only play anything else because sometimes i get bored. same as nami was all spring.

    Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    RickRude wrote: »
    Stragint wrote: »
    Knight_ wrote: »
    he's broken as support and absolute crap everywhere else and going to eat about 4 more nerfs until they eventually remake his E so they actually make him a balancable champ.

    Dude

    Is it possible you think for two teams to have a full comp and a full set of bans of champions who aren't broken or garbage? Because with the way you talk, literally every champion that you don't personally play is broken or garbage. Maybe there are a lot of champions that are okay but have some abilities that you have to play around? Hell, I have banned Yasuo in basically every game I've played in since his release. I'm not kidding. I hate Yasuo so much I want everyone who plays him to suffer a constant hangnail and also have their league clients permanently broken. I want him removed from the game. But like, he's not broken. I just hate him because I play so many mid mages that are super annoying to play into him. You can hate going up against champs without them being broken.

    And it makes your contributions to any discussion really limited, or maybe just actually toxic. Like, Panth isn't broken as support (he's not even pick or ban at worlds), and he isn't crap everywhere else. He's not going to get nerfed (he doesn't have the win rate to justify it), and his e is far and away not a major problem. Hell Braum has a shield that is largely better than Panth's in any team fight (since Panth only blocks damage on him, not on anyone else. Just don't hit the invincible guy from the literal only side he's invincible from). Panth's biggest advantage for the team is the point and click stun. He's great at starting 2v2 fights.

    I think the big thing here is he is kind of busted in lower ELO. He feels extremely oppressive to play against in the same way Pyke feels oppressive for me. In higher ELO support Panth doesn't seem to be as big of an issue.

    Also, apparently support Panth is getting a nerf in the 10.21 patch so he is clearly doing something to warrant that attention.

    Master yi is busted at lower elo. People don't bring, And don't know how to properly use, cc. Makes me think of the complaints about the new adc champ. She has to build up style. Cc shuts that shit down. And if you're getting destroyed? An ashe or sivir probably would have done the same thing .

    Yea, Yi can get shutdown early and still win the game if it lasts too long in lower ELO. There are a lot of champs that I absolutely hate going against in silver.

    I haven't had to go against Samira at all yet because I just perma ban her. I don't want my team having her because whenever a new champ comes out and someone on my team plays that champ they get clowned on and if the enemy team gets the new champ they are an unstoppable killing machine who kills me even while I'm dead somehow and keeps resetting my spawn timer.

    On a more not hyperbolic note, how easy/hard is it to do 4 clash games? I'm gonna see if I can gather 4 people to do 4 quick games and be done with it since I want that chest.

    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

    I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • IvelliusIvellius Registered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    On a more not hyperbolic note, how easy/hard is it to do 4 clash games? I'm gonna see if I can gather 4 people to do 4 quick games and be done with it since I want that chest.

    That really depends on what sort of friends you have: I assume you could use the teamfinder pretty easily if you don't care about your partners. Reddit has a megathread, too.

    It takes pretty much the whole night, though, because until the last game you have to wait for everyone in the bracket to finish. So plan for 3-4 hours.

    Me elsewhere:
    Steam, various fora: Ivellius
    League of Legends: Doctor Ivellius
    Twitch, probably another place or two I forget: LPIvellius
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, clashes take a while

    And if you PUG it there is always a chance that the people will peace out after one game so just be warned.

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Damn, a hextech chest doesn't sound like it is worth the effort this will take.

    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

    I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I absolutely would not try to PUG it if you're just after the chest.

    I enjoy the things and have fun with them but they are a big time commitment.

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    Ivellius
  • PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    I'd be down with trying to get a penny arcade clash team to play on the weekend. I'd even be willing to lose in other roles like top or mid.

    psn: PhasenWeeple
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    A better way to talk about champions whose state you are not happy with would be:
    -Above x% winrate in N elo band (a threat to game balance, substantiated by data)
    -Above x% ban rate in N elo band (hated by players, a threat to group mental, substantiated by data)
    -Seems too strong right now/is due for a nerf (this is legit. Note how ‘is too strong’ is not the same as ‘Busted, QQ’)
    -Warps the meta (e.g. has shifted champion picks disproportionately towards engage supports—harder to substantiate/more subjective, but could be interesting)
    -‘I personally hate this champion’ (legit, I have tilt champions too, hate being deleted by an unstoppable horse who was last seen over a screen away and is now standing on my corpse, ban hecarim every game)
    -I don’t think that there should be so much of x type of skill in league because I fear it tilts the meta (dashes, point and click stuns, spellshields, but then perhaps actually look for evidence that it tilts the meta)
    -this champion seems hard/easy to play (they do have those mastery curves of winrates stabilizing over time but I don’t think they are publicly available)

    Or idk, just make unequivocal statements that champions are broken/busted and the game is unplayable. But those are really not fun to engage with and also, presented as is, never true.

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    LoserForHireXDyvim TvarMahnmut
  • PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    Having only negative things to say about the game makes it difficult to want to engage in a conversation.

    psn: PhasenWeeple
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited October 14
    "seems too strong right now/is due for a nerf" is basically exact thing as broken as far as im concerned? just a fight over terms. like when ashe and caitlyn were hilariously s++ tier broken this summer, that's just a way of speaking?

    idk. i don't hate pantheon at all, i am used to playing around him and generally find him fine to play against because when i bot i mostly play hyperscaling bot laners who have no problem with just waiting out pantheon's 20 minute strength window because people can't end in time at my elo (which is why the nerf is listed as a elite elo nerf by riot probably). riot though clearly doesn't find his support playstyle healthy, especially as the champ is supposed to be a solo laner and isn't really viable in those lanes aside from a niche mid pick who mostly just plays like nunu mid and abandons lane instantly to kill side lanes forever.

    he's also the second highest ban rate support, only topped by morgana.

    Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    "seems too strong right now/is due for a nerf" is basically exact thing as broken as far as im concerned? just a fight over terms. like when ashe and caitlyn were hilariously s++ tier broken this summer, that's just a way of speaking?

    idk. i don't hate pantheon at all, i am used to playing around him and generally find him fine to play against because when i bot i mostly play hyperscaling bot laners who have no problem with just waiting out pantheon's 20 minute strength window because people can't end in time at my elo (which is why the nerf is listed as a elite elo nerf by riot probably). riot though clearly doesn't find his support playstyle healthy, especially as the champ is supposed to be a solo laner and isn't really viable in those lanes aside from a niche mid pick who mostly just plays like nunu mid and abandons lane instantly to kill side lanes forever.

    he's also the second highest ban rate support, only topped by morgana.

    Ok that makes your posts make more sense lol
    Words do have meaning, so generally when you say ‘is broken/busted’ that implies 1. A negative emotional tone, like you’re very upset (u mad bro) and 2. That the champion makes the game not playable, because it is, well, broken. If instead you’re just using the strongest possible language to indicate that some champion needs to have its move speed cut by 5 or it’s damage reduced by 3% or the usual mild changes effected by the nerf bat, then all right—just be aware that it’s nonstandard use of language so there shouldn’t be the expectation that people automatically understand what you mean.

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    Dyvim Tvar
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    I played Samira again and this time I actually ulted hahaha (wowow phone trying to autocorrect ulted to inted, very rude)
    I need to understand which tone means your ult is ready; in a fight it’s hard to see your style bar indicator. I can hear the scale that plays but I’m not yet sure which one is the note that says you can press r.
    I tried building triforce (although no one is, so I’m guessing people in the know decided it wasn’t optimal) because it kinda seems like you’d be able to use it nicely, but it felt like I did no damage so perhaps it is not good, or perhaps I do not understand how much damage I should be doing. Absolutely love the W. I spellshield well and it’s like a spellshield with a longass grace period and also you can save other people with it. Although of course since it’s a projectile destroyer and not a spellshield, you can’t 100% translate your normal spellshield reflexes. Still! It’s fun. I need to try out some more lanes. This was in flex so it wasn’t very representative of a tryhard 2v2 and again I bullied them with presence/threat rather than actual harass, which I do not think should work if you don’t have a hard engage support.

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
  • PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    So uhhh why am I getting Portuguese instead of english for Worlds Vods and no selection for english?

    psn: PhasenWeeple
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    This will be the first season I dont hit gold in a long time. Not even sure if I finished all my placement games, think I'm somewhere in silver. I have a little girl that just turned 1 days ago, so this past year, it'd been hard to play ranked. When I get a chance I just hop into aram where "need a minute, baby just woke up" gets a "no worries" back, where in ranked, I may as well have fed 10 kills in 1 minute.

    It kind of sucks because I love ranked, and I like the fact the past 4 years or so I've always been able to make a run to gold.

    But I think the trade-off was worth it :)

    Ivellius
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    RickRude wrote: »
    This will be the first season I dont hit gold in a long time. Not even sure if I finished all my placement games, think I'm somewhere in silver. I have a little girl that just turned 1 days ago, so this past year, it'd been hard to play ranked. When I get a chance I just hop into aram where "need a minute, baby just woke up" gets a "no worries" back, where in ranked, I may as well have fed 10 kills in 1 minute.

    It kind of sucks because I love ranked, and I like the fact the past 4 years or so I've always been able to make a run to gold.

    But I think the trade-off was worth it :)

    Solution: teach the girl league

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    credeikiRickRudeIvellius
  • IvelliusIvellius Registered User regular
    edited October 17
    Solution: teach the girl league

    Wife and I have "agreed" that if we get one more she has to learn LoL and D&D

    Ivellius on
    Me elsewhere:
    Steam, various fora: Ivellius
    League of Legends: Doctor Ivellius
    Twitch, probably another place or two I forget: LPIvellius
    RickRude
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Literal babies would be an upgrade from half the ADCs I have to be with.

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Ivellius wrote: »
    Solution: teach the girl league

    Wife and I have "agreed" that if we get one more she has to learn LoL and D&D

    Field your own family Clash team!

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    Moridin889LoserForHireX
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Ivellius wrote: »
    Solution: teach the girl league

    Wife and I have "agreed" that if we get one more she has to learn LoL and D&D

    Field your own family Clash team!

    You think I can't form a clash team now lol, but give me 15 years. I'm playing the long game.

    credeiki
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Literal babies would be an upgrade from half the ADCs I have to be with.

    few things in league are worse than when the support or bot has a mental breakdown like 8 minutes in because of some mistake (or perceived mistake) and you're just trapped waiting until the game is over getting 2v1ed.

    the support bot dynamic is treacherous

    aeNqQM9.jpg
    Mahnmut
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    When are the halloween skins supposed to come out?
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Literal babies would be an upgrade from half the ADCs I have to be with.

    few things in league are worse than when the support or bot has a mental breakdown like 8 minutes in because of some mistake (or perceived mistake) and you're just trapped waiting until the game is over getting 2v1ed.

    the support bot dynamic is treacherous

    I had that happen before, I don't remember what set the support off but I managed to survive the 2v1 and still make out with good CS.

    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

    I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I'll have an adc that just doesn't mesh well with me. Like they'll be incredibly passive and the other team can walk all over us because of no harass.

    When I start hoping for laning phase to end I'll go off and roam.

    psn: PhasenWeeple
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    Game 1 fnc vs tes has a singed in it!

  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    Catching up on world's , watching last night's games.

    Game 2 is fanatic really gonna do this? They are looking so good. I had TES winning it all in my bracket. Fanatic winning would totally bust it, but I want to believe. Especially after they brought out singed.

    Probably time to tap out of this thread until I finish this bo5

  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited October 17
    3 games in a row my support has decided within the first 3 minutes to spam ping me, blow all their summoners, and start CSing and griefing because reasons. They took over 30 minutes before we lost because the other team refused to end and our team refused to surrender.

    I remember one of the many reasons I moved to mid lane.

    Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.