As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Instant Pot vs Crock-Pot [chat]

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Delivery
    Day 2 of Unintentional ADHD Med Holiday has seen me take a three hour nap in the middle of the day

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    The Secret Fire of Prometheus
    Sarksus wrote: »
    BETTY BOOP IS NOT HIS WIFE HE LIED

we all forgave him it's okay

Kid Presentable on
    incredible night of Blaseball tonight

don't understand why people have trouble understanding this?

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Orphane wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    I feel like I was kidnapped today and I’m struggling over how to articulate myself and what to do about it going forward

Today turned from a polite vagary about meeting up for a post-work drink to a plan for maybe brunch to what ended up being an 8-hour day trip that was planned without my input or consent

Now, this person is severely afflicted by ASD and I try to keep that in part of the equation, but man, I do not want to do anything with this person alone again.

should have just been like "i can't do any of the stuff after the first thing because i have plans"

It was kinda tricky (I think purposely so, even) as I wasn’t told the full itinerary up front. It was, “Hey, let’s go to this thing, and then we’ll take the scenic route home,” not saying that this scenic detour would take five hours.

i mean i still would have just been like "i'm sorry, i have to go, i made plans or have to work" and then if they get mad about it say you didn't account for it taking this long

Delivery
    I think next time I make brussel sprouts I'm going to have to pan sear them or something instead of bake them

• YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Oh, and the Wii U, which may be the worst named product in existence that ruined the product itself
    Could have been named
    U Wii 2

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    pc34npbbb185.png

(Also for the 69th escape i tried the dodgy build.... i had roughly 50% dodge at the end.)

• navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Atomika we started a carpoolwith this dude....were like 4 of us.

Then it was his turn to drive. He stopped at the bank, his cleaner, then for a hotdog, and was going to take us to target but we finally rebelled.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Delivery
    This reminds me of the time we were coming back from Port Townsend, but accidentally had "No toll roads" set on the GPS, and the only bridge back into Tacoma is a toll bridge, and by the time we realized we were headed toward Olympia, it was too late. After we had repeatedly delayed leaving past when it would have been intelligent to leave. Turned a two hour and maybe a little more drive home into like 4.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    Delivery
    Wii U: Final Chapter Prologue ~ A Fragmentary Passage | Wii Would Like To (Not) Play

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I think next time I make brussel sprouts I'm going to have to pan sear them or something instead of bake them

I've been coating them with seasonings (usually either garlic salt+pepper or mesquite seasoning) and then steaming them.

Pretty decent results so far.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular

PAID ACTORS except that one guy

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    6XejB4w.png?1

rRwz9.gif
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    6XejB4w.png?1

left side

left side

left side

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Delivery
    you think that's bad, try having a security guard interrupt you in the ahegao room

PAID ACTORS except that one guy

he's trying to make it right, the comics are all completely real now!

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

i have no idea what happened?

He pretended no to have caught the ball? Does that change anything?

He pretended to let everyone think the guy got a home run then after he passed home plate people realized he had caught the ball and was fooling the other team

okay but, like, does that change anything to the game or is it just run-of-the-mill bm?

They didn’t mention in the clip, but the runner who went to home could be easily thrown out if he didn’t tag the base after the catch.

Which is honestly why i thought it was a clever play. Bait the runner into taking a stroll around the bases and then throw him out.

But it’s not clear whether or not that happened, just that the batter is obviously out.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Dinner was good. Especially with a tiny bit of whisky to wash it down.

Now to dissect this fruit.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    @Kid Presentable what is ur heats choices

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I think sadly my current streak will end on my current run. But finally had a good run with the sword secret aspect. It is just so slow.
    vqt4811iw74f.png

u7stthr17eud.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Instant Pot
    Any "museum" that has an ahegao room knows what it's getting into. That's like expecting there to be no sex in the champagne room.

nibXTE7.png
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I think sadly my current streak will end on my current run. But finally had a good run with the sword secret aspect. It is just so slow.
    vqt4811iw74f.png

it's slow but when you can build up to 1600 backstab 3rd swings who needs to hit fast

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Quiplash is great

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Any "museum" that has an ahegao room knows what it's getting into. That's like expecting there to be no sex in the champagne room.

"Welcome to the adult film cinema"

"Wait why are you masturbating"

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    A person from the 1950s could never appreciate the aesthetic of the 80s because decorative laser beams didn't exist back then.

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    vqt4811iw74f.png

it's slow but when you can build up to 1600 backstab 3rd swings who needs to hit fast

Swings?

Just never stop using the special and dashing, especially if you get the double hit for the special and a good special boon

Couscous wrote: »
    vqt4811iw74f.png

Swings?

Just never stop using the special and dashing, especially if you get the double hit for the special and a good special boon

low dmg

I made hot cocoa for dessert

Oat milk
    Cocoa powder
    Sugar
    Maple syrup
    Sea salt
    Bjork (bitch tree) liquer

It was V good

OK, it only takes four visits to Theseus with the yarn to complete that sidebit of dialogue.
    Oh, right, the bull is the brother of the woman that Theseus abandoned

Couscous wrote: »
    vqt4811iw74f.png

Swings?

low dmg

The poseidon dash plus the special can get up to enough damage to kill anything very, very quickly

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I prefer the glove's secret aspect because it let's me be Kenshiro

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    The sword hidden aspect may swing slow, but you have an aura that slows all enemies and projectiles anyway

Also it retains its attack combo through dashing so it isn't a problem to land the third hit for massive damage

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    And now I have a big bowl of pomegranate seeds. <3

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Don’t eat them all at once or you’ll be trapped in Hades forever

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    I made hot cocoa for dessert

Oat milk
    Cocoa powder
    Sugar
    Maple syrup
    Sea salt
    Bjork (bitch tree) liquer

It was V good

Hahaha birch tree not bitch tree

knitdan wrote: »

Dusa baby I'm comin' home for good this time.

knitdan wrote: »

With bishounen Death so all good

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Wooo! Best run yet!

I pushed to 12 heat... which, in retrospect, is a meaningless marker, but that's okay! Extreme measures 4 plus randomly getting 1 less boon option.

... I had a spread rocket launcher shotgun. When I got in close, I could drop 1/8 of Hades' life bar, easy.

Learned so much about what actually happens in that fight. But it took 4 death defiances and having Athena's call.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I was playing some Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins on my PSP. I also played some Persona 2: Innocent Sin.

This discussion has been closed.