As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Instant Pot vs Crock-Pot [chat]

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    The Secret Fire of Prometheus
    I made hot cocoa for dessert

Oat milk
    Cocoa powder
    Sugar
    Maple syrup
    Sea salt
    Bjork (bitch tree) liquer

It was V good

Hahaha birch tree not bitch tree

I was like damn just putting Bjork on blast in your cocoa recipe. I don't like her music either but that seems harsh!

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    The second revision of the PSP is strangely light.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I’m not really a boxing fan but there have been a ton of good bouts tonight on ESPN

Tons of super cut Latin dudes just wailing on each other

Apparently the main event is a unification bout

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Dad's getting his 4th unit of blood. Man. I really hope he isn't bleeding... but it puts more credence to mom saying he lost so much. :(

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    y'alls amerikanische way of saying bjork instead of björk is just the funniest word

BJORK

I'd probably call her that myself if I ever got the chance solely to amuse myself, and confuse her

ftOqU21.png
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    aj8pu9shv5s4.jpeg

This is what I’m talking about. It comes from Iceland

It’s -very- good

It tastes like being drawn through the woods on an open sleigh during a cold, clear, winter’s night

aj8pu9shv5s4.jpeg

It’s -very- good

It tastes like being drawn through the woods on an open sleigh during a cold, clear, winter’s night

so, like getting facefuls of birch trees repeatedly?

ftOqU21.png
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Delivery
    yes, hai, i'm a dumbass who likes "army of me"

locrian basslines r cool

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    aj8pu9shv5s4.jpeg

It’s -very- good

so, like getting facefuls of birch trees repeatedly?

1000%

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    This bozja thing in FFXIV is pretty fun

Also I have a headache and I do not like it. Feels related to the pressure, it was gonna rain, but it didn't? Is that a thing that happens to people?

I haven't really been drawn on a sleigh much but I have gone out in the night at our cabin to go sledding down the mountainside and the inevitable result is knowing what birch tastes like

ftOqU21.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

Also I have a headache and I do not like it. Feels related to the pressure, it was gonna rain, but it didn't? Is that a thing that happens to people?

no twitch tonight?

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Hey chat. I did it. I did a birthday.

Wheeeee 36 wheee wrong side of my 30s.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »

no twitch tonight?

Nah, I had planned to but got a pretty bad headache. Waffles isn't feeling great either, plus some of the heist crew wasn't gonna be able to make it, so took a rest day.

On the plus side, I did find a way to make Escape From Horrorland streamable, so now I can stream that amazing FMV game. It has Jeff Goldblum in it and the cutscenes were directed by Steven Spielberg! Gonna do that sometime next week with Waffles, hopefully.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Ohhoho this is real good

Rainbow 6 Siege coming to gamepass

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Holy shit

The multiplayer co-op mode released this week for Ghost of Tsushima might be the best co-op action game I've ever played!

The survival mode is a 4p mission to secure an area then defend it against 15 (!) waves of Mongol warriors, including those possessed by Oni

Instead of the full four stances in game, you are limited to stances per weapon selected (usually 1 or 2)

The four classes are pretty similar but have fun, useful powers

It's just a co-op version of a really good action game and it's just fantastic

Holy shit

The multiplayer co-op mode released this week for Ghost of Tsushima might be the best co-op action game I've ever played!

The survival mode is a 4p mission to secure an area then defend it against 15 (!) waves of Mongol warriors, including those possessed by Oni

Instead of the full four stances in game, you are limited to stances per weapon selected (usually 1 or 2)

The four classes are pretty similar but have fun, useful powers

It's just a co-op version of a really good action game and it's just fantastic

I was watching Maximillian play it last night that and the 2 player mode look amazing.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    btw the new jackbox game Champed Up fucking rules

it's my favorite drawing game so far, it's like Tee Fury but about 10,000x better

rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

it's my favorite drawing game so far, it's like Tee Fury but about 10,000x better

Ive seen this statement alot, cant wait to play it.

I laughed so hard when we tried it that I got acid reflux

Fantastic Turnkey Opportunity To Own A Duplex With A Lower Level Apartment With Separate Entrance. 3 Units With 2 Bedrooms Each,

So it has an illegal 3rd unit what?

Boxing update: Lopez is kicking Lomachenko’s ass

No knockdowns yet but he’s smacking him at will and getting a lot of body shots

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    aj8pu9shv5s4.jpeg

It’s -very- good

upon further contemplation I've come to a conclusion: GIMME

Swedish dogs say bork bork bork
    Icelandic dogs say Bjork Bjork Bjork

• DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    RTJ is doing their new album on Adult Swim right now and it is super good.

It'll be on Youtube when the premiere is done though. This rendition of Walking In The Snow is real good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMSw-E00Csw

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Delivery
    Just finished season 3 of Stranger Things

I loved it, best season yet imo

edited October 2020
    Lomachenko comes alive in the last 5 rounds, Lopez starts to fade a bit but wakes up again in the 12th round

If it’s me i give the edge to Lopez because he dominated the first 6 rounds snd the 12th but I don’t understand how boxing is judged most of the time.

Lopez by unanimous decision

knitdan on
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Does anyone use a G533?

I like my G433, but the cord is starting to annoy me, and it's always had a sound balance issue if I try and turn the volume nob to the very top. But the actual feel of the pads and fit has always been nice, so I'm curious if a wireless version would differ all that much.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    MMEcp87.png

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

I laughed so hard when we tried it that I got acid reflux

yeah my throat is kind of raw now, I feel beaten up. It was great.

some of the selections from tonight

8JsC3Gdl.png

H6Jze7fl.png

PJVZIqVl.png

rRwz9.gif
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Aegis wrote: »
    Does anyone use a G533?

I like my G433, but the cord is starting to annoy me, and it's always had a sound balance issue if I try and turn the volume nob to the very top. But the actual feel of the pads and fit has always been nice, so I'm curious if a wireless version would differ all that much.

I've got a G933 that I love. No experience with the G533 though.

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    @Blameless Cleric on episode 3 now

This feels very much like the old campaigns I played in high school or university, just grubby low-concept silliness and table talk and everyone going "wait wait, wait, how much gold?"

I assume they pivot a bit after this first short intro arc, since they're mostly learning to play

Also Griffin was a bit more of a dick in 2014 and it's pretty funny

@Evil Multifarious yes this is precisely the case, there's kind of a Moment where they go uh hmm hey this could Be Something in I think either episode 3 or 5??? where things hard pivot

and yeah they start out doing a super standard like, Here's Your First Campaign module and I think ep 3 is when Giffin is like no no no something else time

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    @Evil Multifarious I just started listening to the soundtrack a bit to like get inspired for a session on Monday and instead just started weeping ;;;;;;; I look forward to hearing how you get on with it

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I think I wanna learn how to play Electric guitar

fun hobbies outside of computer stuff

I think part of what really killed me re: TAZ: Balance is just that the music is so good and also so SPECIFICALLY my thing? I immediately recognized the intro as being Mort Garson, I've been extremely into Disasterpeace and Austin Wintory for years, and all of that is like, the DIRECT influence lol so it just hit me right where I live every time

Listening to TAZ and Dungeon Daddies is getting me amped and I might run a game for the gf and her brother

She played two games in his campaign before the pandemic and was really into it and then everything stopped

I might run, like, a Marvel heroic game with some good narrative/dramatic stuff for them

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Crock-Pot
    i did a drunk gaming community night and i may be drunk

Bless your heart.
    Listening to TAZ and Dungeon Daddies is getting me amped and I might run a game for the gf and her brother

She played two games in his campaign before the pandemic and was really into it and then everything stopped

I might run, like, a Marvel heroic game with some good narrative/dramatic stuff for them

do it!!

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Crock-Pot
    i mean its not over but the next game isnt one i own

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.