As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mobile bar moves on Firefox mobile

furlionfurlion RiskbreakerLea MondeRegistered User regular
Not sure if this is even worth reporting since I am nearly certain it was nothing you did. When I use Firefox Android, since whatever fuckery they got up to in the big overhaul, the bar that has the 4 buttons at the bottom of the screen moves when interacted with. So if I hit the bookmarks button, the whole bar will shift up, then when I try and hit an actual thread it may or may not shift back down. But it still registers the button press and opens whatever thread is currently in the screen where I hit the button. I am including a screenshot. I don't know if this is something icy or vanilla might want to be aware of since it makes using the bookmarks button very annoying.omuh6bma8ekt.png

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
PSN:Furlion

• Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    I don't get this exact issue, but on Firefox with the address bar on the bottom of the screen, I can't see most of the "post comment" button and the four button bar covers it completely.

Also the pencil icon is shifted down for me too, but I feel like that was also a thing on chrome and honestly not a big deal

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Yeah please add like 50px padding on the bottom of the page. It's killing me. And for some reason whenever I hit post comment it doesn't post anything. It just takes me to a half loaded page and I lose everything I typed.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Yeah if you're at the bottom of the screen and hit "post comment" it'll instead hit the invisible buttons that open the Private Message Inbox or the Start New Discussion button

i find that if you can jiggle the screen up and down a little with a tiny bit of scrolling it will cause the bar to become visible again, and then you can un-toggle the button you hit to go back to your post

it's just a shame since this latest version of firefox fixed the mobile search bug and a few other long standing issues, but then introduced this new problem

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Ohh that's a good tip. I'll start doing that,thank you.

• Options
    FeloniousmozFeloniousmoz Registered User regular
    I'm seeing the same issues furlion reported. Possibly related - I have my address bar oriented to the bottom of the Firefox browser rather than the top, and the address bar refuses to hide on the forums. Only website I'm seeing that behavior.

Steam: FeloniousMoz