As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's not anime, it's the 4th [Gunpla] thread

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Oh man, I didn't realize they were blacklights.

Yeah. Still comically overpriced, but... Neat! I panel lined the green bits in my RG, I am debating if I want to do that on these guys.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    What if I...got a Haro.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Oh man, I didn't realize they were blacklights.

Yeah. Still comically overpriced, but... Neat! I panel lined the green bits in my RG, I am debating if I want to do that on these guys.

That's how they work in every variant! Pretty clever solution.

Also check out MK Marce's PG Unicorn if you want some inspiration / blown away;

https://m.blog.naver.com/marce25/220300243959

Trying to copy a lotta this for my MG builds. But airbrushing is currently on pause. Spare room is occupied with foster kittens. D:

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    What if I...got a Haro.

Look. I don't even do much Gunpla, and even I have a Haro!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    NytewarriorNytewarrior Registered User regular
    Built my first Gunpla in a long time. HG Barbatos. I even panel lined the thing, although you can't really tell from the picture.

KfsIQe0.jpg
    Sorry for the crappy quality of the picture, all I have is a crappy digital camera.

*Art in the background is from the Iron Blooded Orphans anime.

steam_sig.png
    PSN:Midnyte_Rage
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    very nice!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Update: Ordered a Haro.

And a Ball.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    What if I...got a Haro.

Really, the questions shouldn't be "What if I got a Haro?".
    Instead, you should be asking "What if I got 3 Haros and learned to juggle?".

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

And a Ball.

bluefin-model-kits-gundam-build-divers-ball-haro-haropla-model-kit-12062065098796_900x900.jpg
    ?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    haro is shaped like a friend

• Options

And a Ball.

bluefin-model-kits-gundam-build-divers-ball-haro-haropla-model-kit-12062065098796_900x900.jpg
    ?

While this would be good, I ordered the best Ver Ka in existence, the MG Ball. And the Hello Kitty Haro. Hello Haro?

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Dude, Haro Kitty was right there!

• Options
    *clutches onto his X-wing 2nd edition minis, which are all 1/270 and thus WAY out of scale of everything he has built*

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    yo look at this sick as hell custom qubeley

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Holy shit

• Options
    New P-Bandai batch is up! Bunch of Wing kits!

• Options
    MelonTronMelonTron Registered User regular
    Really tempted by Mercurius and Vayeate as the old 1/144 Mercurius was one of my very first kits.

It doesn't release until March, so I would have a few months to potentially get caught up on my backlog. Although based on my slow progress with Rouge, I'll still be working on that by then.

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    yo look at this sick as hell custom qubeley

interesting use of a pair of hamma hamma shields

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Has anyone used a credit card on p-Bandai before? Between their warning and the credit card processor being NTT Data Hong Kong I’m wondering if I’m gonna get hit with currency exchange fees or something.

• Options
    I have several times. Never saw anything but the item, a few bucks shipping and tax

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Oh baby some of these Wing kits look real good!

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    ok i'm definitely getting the vayeate/mercurius and all 3 leo, but do i really care about custom maganacs

this is a question, i'm not sure

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I’m planning on Vayeate and Mercurius and I think the space flight Leo because I like the purple and some of the guns. The maganacs for me aren’t big enough changes, plus I definitely hold the fact that the regular kit has stickers against it considering how good the Leo is.

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    yeah i've been waiting for a reprint on these leos for a while now, really happy they're back. i wanna buy like...four each of space and flight, but i'll stick with one each for now. did pass on the maganacs, i landed where you did, i might as well just get a bunch of the basic grunt kits. now, if they re-issued the 36-kit maganac set, maybe then we'd be talkin

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    just got the merc and vayeate from this batch, leos are cool and all but i'd rather have like.. an aries or virgo HG

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    the RG got me to really like the Zeong but I don't think anything will ever get me to like the Baund Doc.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    the RG got me to really like the Zeong but I don't think anything will ever get me to like the Baund Doc.

And then Mous was carted off to the Flanagan Institute

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Ugh that Sandrock Custom kind of pisses me off.

It's literally like 4-5 pieces different from the wide release. Was hoping they'd just pack them in with like the TV version HG of one of the other kits. Or as like, an option set.

I guess we can assume the Heavyarms Custom TV version will get the same treatment.

Grabbed Mercurius and Vayete. Thought about the Maganacs but decided I don't really wanna build the same kit 4 more times.

turtleant on
    X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    Ugh that Sandrock Custom kind of pisses me off.

It's literally like 4-5 pieces different from the wide release. Was hoping they'd just pack them in with like the TV version HG of one of the other kits. Or as like, an option set.

I guess we can assume the Heavyarms Custom TV version will get the same treatment.

Grabbed Mercurius and Vayete. Thought about the Maganacs but decided I don't really wanna build the same kit 4 more times.

Okay but did you order one of each of the Leos? :wink:

...Because I sure did! And the Sandrock Custom, since I haven't gotten the normal release yet, and the Merurius/Vayeate 2-pack. The Wing grunt suits are so fantastic, just keep them comin'.

• Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    Oh hell yeah!
    r66s9bp14dis.jpg

• Options
    That is a surprisingly large box.

• Options
    Plastic Model Kit: DOP NOT EAT!

Yeah, I could see it being big because of the runners. I wonder what it looks like inside. Like.. is the "cup noodle" lid plastic or flexible?

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    The lid is flexible.

• Options
    Hmmmmm maybe I should get that Vayeate and Mercurius set, considering the former was my first ever gunpla.

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    Oh hell yeah!
    r66s9bp14dis.jpg
    Mine is supposed to arrive on Sunday, allegedly.

I think P-Bandai should have an exclusive, mechanical clear version of this kit. I just arrived at this conclusion, and it is now my absolute firmest belief.

• Options
    Jeez, that Wing of the Skies effect set for the RG Strike Freedom Gundam...

That looks sweet as all hell.

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    Oh hell yeah!
    r66s9bp14dis.jpg

So jealous! Mine is shipped and should be here next week.

Oddly my order from Amazon was cancelled a while ago so luckily I had another order with USA Gundam Store.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
This discussion has been closed.