As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Grand Closing

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Grand Closing

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Hades is a very good game. And it is very pretty. I'm not an artist by any stretch, so my endorsement isn't nearly as weighty as the one Gabe just gave. But it is a real, real good game y'all.

steam_sig.png
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    That's kinda wholesome, especially after Wednesday's post.

Hmmm, it does look pretty, and I do kinda like a rogue-like

Looks like it's accessible to me, too.

V1m on
  • noxumbranoxumbra Registered User regular
    @mike that second panel should make you feel that way now! Wow really very nice.

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Yeah like if I could get that without the speech bubble as a desktop background that would be lovely please

• MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    Hades is p good.

Also the strip/newspost title made my heart skip a beat. PA can never close. Not on my watch.

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • LieutenantDanLieutenantDan Registered User regular
    Hades is better than good. It's real good.

• doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    Mercade wrote: »
    Hades is p good.

Also the strip/newspost title made my heart skip a beat. PA can never close. Not on my watch.

Okay, but hear me out. What about they pivot to their true calling and make Bogey Golf their full time project?

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • blacksheepdjblacksheepdj Registered User new member
    Another vote/request for the middle panel as a wallpaper! This would be amazing on my new phone. :-) Beautiful art as always, Mike!

• LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    doompooky wrote: »
    Hades is p good.

Okay, but hear me out. What about they pivot to their true calling and make Bogey Golf their full time project?
    Or Sand

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Lttlefoot wrote: »
    doompooky wrote: »
    Hades is p good.

Or Sand

Nah, that's a trap.

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Aww.

And like others said that middle panel is beautiful. Like seriously that could make a great wall mural.

shadowysea07 on