As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Online Merch is here!

redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
PAX Online merch is live! I am pretty happy they have badges. Wish they had a print out version so we can wear them during the week. Heh.

bYf6vNQ.png
Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
[3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85

• PavioPavio Registered User regular
    Has anyone had their stuff shipped yet? It was advertised as end of September but I haven't heard of anything yet.

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    I haven't got any notifications yet

OtyHMcu.jpg
    They have a banner up on the Shop now that says to expect delays because of Health and Safety precautions. More info here: https://store.penny-arcade.com/pages/shipping#shipping-delay

Basically, it could be an extra few weeks or more than expected.

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Still haven't heard a word since my initial order email. Kinda frustrating that they aren't sending out notifications.

I actually received some of my items a couple days ago!

I agree though, they should have tweeted out about delays or something. They put up info on their store, but the thing is, I'm not shopping for anything right now so I didn't know until I heard about it from someone else.

Some items supposedly aren't ready to ship until December!

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • Joker35Joker35 New Bedford, MARegistered User regular
    I pre ordered my stuff on August 9th. I was told in an email that they are filling orders as they came in. A friend of mine ordered items almost 3 weeks after me and received them about 2 weeks ago. I'm coming up on 3 months since my order. I know they have on their site a 3-4 week delay. but I am well passed that mark. Very poor communication.

ky8ven39tyym.png
  • TeknotronicTeknotronic Registered User regular
    This is on the site now;

As you’re aware, we’ve unfortunately passed this date and the merch still isn’t in your hands. Our goal is to have orders shipped by the end of November with the possibility of arrival delays for our attendees in Australia. We’re doing everything we can to meet this date.

LOL.... This is just as bad as the Cyberpunk 2077 delays.

ky8ven39tyym.png
    I placed 4 orders for merch (June 24th, Sept 2nd, Sept 8th, and Sept 12th). I got a shipping notification for the first one yesterday

OtyHMcu.jpg
    Dang... Congrats! At least something is on the way for you. I know we are in a pandemic right now, but this is crazy. I ordered something from the Travis Scott website for my son... said 5 week delay cuz of covid... guess what got it within the 5 week period.

ky8ven39tyym.png
    I have not gotten a notification about all of my merch being shipped. Now we wait to see how long it takes to get to Canada

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Got my LE Pin, a blindbox of the staff pins, long sleeve shirt and badgers in yesterday!