As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mothman's Ass

124»

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I guess I dont see horses very often maybe the glowing eyes and prehensile butthole arent unusual for horses

I mean if you really want to know and you've never seen a horse in real life, you could just google it.

Sounds like the perfect way to get a screen full of glowing eyes and prehensile buttholes

Is this not what the internet is for

I mean

among other things

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I guess I dont see horses very often maybe the glowing eyes and prehensile butthole arent unusual for horses

I mean if you really want to know and you've never seen a horse in real life, you could just google it.

Sounds like the perfect way to get a screen full of glowing eyes and prehensile buttholes

Is this not what the internet is for

I mean

among other things

No no, I definitely mean combined with those other things

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    COME ON DOWN TO CANBERRA AND CHECK OUT OUR BIG PEARS

Yes they're giant pears and not big ol' jobbies what a silly question

2ujsndcx9jn5.jpg

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    so majestic

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Teste sacs

• Options
    Very tan

• Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    I visited the Mothman statue in Fallout 76 and realized that it is 90 percent accurate, but they toned down the ass a lot. I love realizing that there was most likely a meeting or a production note where the decision was made that their model of the statue had too much ass for Bethesda’s comfort.