As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Life Aquatic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Life Aquatic

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    MaryAmeliaMaryAmelia Registered User regular
    Did the Flux change us into fish from the neck down immediately, or did we become fish gradually from the legs up, in which case it will soon mutate our heads and we will be lose all semblance of humanity?

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    MaryAmelia wrote: »
    Did the Flux change us into fish from the neck down immediately, or did we become fish gradually from the legs up, in which case it will soon mutate our heads and we will be lose all semblance of humanity?

The Flux of 3047 is when the dragon awoke and began to paint her canvas.

• Options
    T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    Did they create this comic before or after CD Projekt Red announced the latest Cyberpunk delay yesterday? Because my God, this is the most brilliantly timed comic ever. The joke hits perfectly.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Quid wrote: »
    MaryAmelia wrote: »

The Flux of 3047 is when the dragon awoke and began to paint her canvas.

I'm pretty confident Jerry knows flux used to mean diarrhea. And I'd bet he thinks of that every time he uses the word. Be thankful this historically epic flux is not depicted in the comic.

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    PeriSoftPeriSoft Registered User regular
    Seems like the fish part only sticks around for a few thousand years, though.

215235674_6mxkT-L-2.jpg

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Looks like the bowls just got smaller and had to be sealed due to us completely transitioning to aquatic respiration.

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Well that's just sensible.

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Also it kinda makes sense for CDPR to delay for another 3 weeks because that means a good 4 or 500 more people will have their 3080s and be ready to buy the game.

• Options
    SpinelesSSpinelesS Registered User regular
    Half expecting the game to be delayed enough that my pre-order gets refunded again...

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    One fish, two fish.
    Him fish, you fish.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    The full star wars galaxies, its rare to see it anymore.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    This just keeps getting more relevant to life in 2020.
    fvx551rg9h2h.jpeg

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Re the review portion of this comic's news post.
    I agree that some of the descriptions on apps etc are not very helpful. But i cannot get mad at "that's all she yote" because it makes me giggle every time, even I have no idea what that skill actually does until I eventually find it.

steam_sig.png