As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[2020 ELECTION] Trump Running Out Of Days To Finally Become President

19495969798100»

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Hey do you folks ever think about how centrist policy is to vote for less bad things rather than good things and how multiple decades of that has lead to politics about only bad things as a result?

Just thinking aloud here.

• Options
    MancingtomMancingtom Registered User regular
    Hey do you folks ever think about how centrist policy is to vote for less bad things rather than good things and how multiple decades of that has lead to politics about only bad things as a result?

What exactly is your gameplan here? Like, what did you hope this post would achieve? Because it's just thumbing your nose at those darned centrists, I have to ask—why? Can you think of nothing better to do with your ample political wisdom than to mindlessly troll the near-death politics thread of a videogame forum?

And, as I've said elsewhere, if you have bigger problems with "centrists" than Nazis, then the centrists aren't the fucking problem.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Montana State: Bullock +1, Governor tied

CNN national: Biden +12

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Mancingtom wrote: »

What exactly is your gameplan here? Like, what did you hope this post would achieve? Because it's just thumbing your nose at those darned centrists, I have to ask—why? Can you think of nothing better to do with your ample political wisdom than to mindlessly troll the near-death politics thread of a videogame forum?

And, as I've said elsewhere, if you have bigger problems with "centrists" than Nazis, then the centrists aren't the fucking problem.

You can also wish all day long for a far left agenda to take the day but short of forbidden topic methods in the current system you aren’t going to achieve that instantly or at all as long as a significant percentage of people are all in on fascism.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    You guys ever think about how 100 pages is the max limit for threads?

This discussion has been closed.