As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Forget-Me-Now

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Forget-Me-Now

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    sawellssawells Registered User regular
    Trystan moves from inking for Mike to replacing him entirely! :)

Twitter: @EssayWells
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Had to read this one twice to find the stealth drone.

Ohhhhhh.... right. STEALTH.

(And yes, great job Trystan in case you read the comments but you really shouldn't read the comments because comments are awful even though mostly they're not here on this site but sometimes we get obnoxious drivebys so why are you reading the comments!)

• Options
    T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    Wow, a stealth mechanics/Metal Gear Solid joke in 2020? Never thought I'd see one of those again.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    T-Danger wrote: »
    Wow, a stealth mechanics/Metal Gear Solid joke in 2020? Never thought I'd see one of those again.

It turns out he was standing right in front of them, but he was far enough away to be out of the cone of their vision. Henchman eyes have notoriously bad clipping planes.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    What horrible thing happened to Bob that his body has to be blurred out like that?

• Options
    MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Registered User regular
    Emotional Support Drone

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I love that drone :heartbeat:

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Had to read this one twice to find the stealth drone.

Ohhhhhh.... right. STEALTH.

(And yes, great job Trystan in case you read the comments but you really shouldn't read the comments because comments are awful even though mostly they're not here on this site but sometimes we get obnoxious drivebys so why are you reading the comments!)

IT ONLY SAYS GABE AND TYCHO DON'T READ THE FORUMS. EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH US.

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    To be honest, my first thought was that it was some kind of PAX Online fairy.