As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

2020 Election Thread Part 2: Donald Trump Eats Shit

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    I can't believe I missed 200+ posts on political fuckstyles

I am so sad

• MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    If Trump isn't imprisoned for his crimes he might actually try running again in 2024. No doubt his crazy asshole base will still be around to happily pull the lever for him.

I hope he does!

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    If Trump isn't imprisoned for his crimes he might actually try running again in 2024. No doubt his crazy asshole base will still be around to happily pull the lever for him.

if he's even charged with a crime, let alone convicted, i'll eat something unpleasant

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
    hitting hot metal with hammers
  • SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    edited November 2020

if he's even charged with a crime, let alone convicted, i'll eat something unpleasant

Not...

...insufficiently salted spaghetti? :bigfrown:

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I predict Trump leaving the country if he loses. Forget charging him with crimes, he's got debts and people will come to collect

I'm sure he'll find a way to do it anyway but, again

no American can leave the country

there's a pandemic, the borders are closed

sig.gif
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i will be unpleasantly surprised if donald trump survives another 4 years

liEt3nH.png
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    McCaskill peaked at saying in an interview that she didn’t want her daughter alone with Bill Clinton, then spent the next decade grovelling at Hillary’s feet for forgiveness.

• expendableexpendable Silly Goose Registered User regular
    Running in 2024? The Trump 2024 re-election campaign begins the very minute after this election is certified whether he's the winner or not.

Djiem wrote: »
    Lokiamis wrote: »
    So the servers suddenly decide to cramp up during the last six percent.
    Man, the Director will really go out of his way to be a dick to L4D players.
    Steam
  • ChallChall Registered User regular
    The way I've been thinking about this is that he has outlived his usefulness at this point - he drove up turnout from the worst corners of their base for 2 elections, but he can't run again so why would they care if he won or lost? He got their Supreme Court majority, so why would the SC risk their "integrity" for him?

Hell, at this point him losing would probably be best for them so (if he lives and is not in prison or in exile) he can run again in 4 years and drive up their turnout again.

It really feels like a Hyenas Turning On Scar moment to me though.

(he COULD run again)

sig.gif
    SimBen wrote: »

Oh I'm sure Russia would be more than happy to let him in

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    expendable wrote: »
    Running in 2024? The Trump 2024 re-election campaign begins the very minute after this election is certified whether he's the winner or not.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

I am so sad

You also missed two whole pages on the origins of eating ass! It's like everyone forgot ancient Greece existed!

• korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular

Not...

...insufficiently salted spaghetti? :bigfrown:

I never salt pasta. I prefer the taste.

ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
    Oh apparently more countries have opened up to American travel than the... 3 or 4 that were open at the start

but Russia isn't on the list.

Trump could theoretically flee to any of a number of tropical countries, or the UK if he's willing to quarantine for 2 weeks (Ron Howard: he's not)

sig.gif
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    ud8gduswfzhe.jpeg

I can’t believe I get this joke

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

Rich people are still traveling even now

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    The thing about being an ex-President is that you have a Secret Service detail for life... so it will be interesting to see if they can/will stop him from leaving the country or not.

Oh apparently more countries have opened up to American travel than the... 3 or 4 that were open at the start

but Russia isn't on the list.

Trump could theoretically flee to any of a number of tropical countries, or the UK if he's willing to quarantine for 2 weeks (Ron Howard: he's not)

Why do you seem to think that "legal" restricts Trump in any way? Especially if he's fleeing the country? Russia isn't on the list for most Americans but I would bet my left asscheek they would happily let Donald Trump in for the purpose of sowing more chaos in America

I could also very well see Putin looking at the diplomatic request on his desk to grant a special permission for Trump to enter the country, deciding he has no use for him anymore, and saying fuck him.

sig.gif
    Im extremely skeptical that Trump has anything to fear from law enforcement.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg

I am so sad

You also missed two whole pages on the origins of eating ass! It's like everyone forgot ancient Greece existed!

Youngins need a schoolin'

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    august wrote: »
    The thing about being an ex-President is that you have a Secret Service detail for life... so it will be interesting to see if they can/will stop him from leaving the country or not.

So we just need to convince Trump that real tough guys don't need secret service details...

• YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular

he means 340,000

and at least 92,000 of those are from Philly

ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    There's enough of a cult that there would be value in keeping him on hand to try and inflame tensions in the US

Im extremely skeptical that Trump has anything to fear from law enforcement.

we had like a whole riot about it

liEt3nH.png
    Moriveth wrote: »
    august wrote: »

So we just need to convince Trump that real tough guys don't need secret service details...

He already believes that. He constantly tries to duck them, but he's legally required to be with them at all times, and vice-versa.

Small satisfaction that this thing he hates will follow him for his whole life now.

sig.gif
    YaYa wrote: »

he means 340,000

Am I misremembering, or was there that estimation that 80-ish% of the mail-in votes were Dem?

So like, there's a chance for PA still

Gods I just want this to be over

I could also very well see Putin looking at the diplomatic request on his desk to grant a special permission for Trump to enter the country, deciding he has no use for him anymore, and saying fuck him.

You think Putin has no use for someone who can rally violent radicals on his word and have them rile up the country through stochastic terrorism?

Pretty much everywhere that is counting is still in "Yeah good chance it's for Biden" territory

liEt3nH.png
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    my wife bought the Ilhan for Congress shirt where she's a gundam pilot and it's the only good thing about today

tenor.gif

(red is Pennsylvania, blue is Nevada, I don't know how to edit text onto gifs)

sig.gif
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Like, look

I know Biden isn't perfect. Hell, I think he fucking sucks. He is really not THAT much better than Trump.

But I am very excited for the prospect of getting rid of Trump.

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    my wife bought the Ilhan for Congress shirt where she's a gundam pilot and it's the only good thing about today

you can't just say this and then not drop a link to the shirt, Shorty

tenor.gif

(red is Pennsylvania, blue is Nevada, I don't know how to edit text onto gifs)

https://youtu.be/KpelkMBAD2o

liEt3nH.png
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    YaYa wrote: »

he means 340,000

Am I misremembering, or was there that estimation that 80-ish% of the mail-in votes were Dem?

So like, there's a chance for PA still

Gods I just want this to be over

I am not going to say 100%

But it is extremely likely Biden wins PA by 75k votes at the end of this. Mailin voting was HEAVY dem even just by party registration in returned absentee ballots, let alone the actual votes.

LuvTheMonkey on
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
This discussion has been closed.