As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DOLLAR [CHAT]S FOREVER

TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
https://youtu.be/__vqwiSiAsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI8jQcbd4cc

Dollar Signs are the goddamn best student loancore band in the world

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    student... loancore...

sig.gif
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Dollar Bills is the name of my student loancore ba-wait

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i am watching the Amber Ruffin Show for the first time and it has very strong 9 year old along in their bedroom with a cassette recorder energy and i am here for it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    it certainly was no CitOW "ruined" or microwave "shut up" but you can't rival ceddy's finest moments without ceddy

@Powerpuppies @Casual Eddy what are these stories tell me immediately

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    MsyPRvJ.png

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-nfWLe6_5k

oh my god my dreams are dumb

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Hmm wait i take it back Old Guard has hot immortal guys kissing its a good movie

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    it certainly was no CitOW "ruined" or microwave "shut up" but you can't rival ceddy's finest moments without ceddy

Powerpuppies "Casual Eddy" what are these stories tell me immediately

The first one would have had to be recorded but he was really funny the first time a region ruined when I played with him

The second one involved a video in which he taught everyone how to make scrambled eggs, asserting nobody among us knew the right method. In the middle of his video his microwave timer ended and he turned to it, told it to shut up in a disgusted tone of voice, and turned back to the camera. I was tickled pink.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I took a picture of my little dog’s belly with the 15 staples all down his torso cause I’m so proud of what a giant badass he is, but it’s icky to share

I just keep staring at it wondering if I’d even have 1/10th the courage he’s had to get through this. This incision is over half his total body length and like 80% of his abdomen.

Such a fucking metal-ass Viking-ass mini poodle-thing

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Barabait RPG: Yes hello gay player, come in. This steamroom segment has all the kinds of men you have requested. we have twunk, hunk, muscle dad, and furry.

wait a minute

Barabait RPG: ALL THE KINDS YOU REQUESTED

yeah ok

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    tav i listened to these songs and I don't have anything clever to say but I certainly don't regret listening

sig.gif
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

The first one would have had to be recorded but he was really funny the first time a region ruined when I played with him

The second one involved a video in which he taught everyone how to make scrambled eggs, asserting nobody among us knew the right method. In the middle of his video his microwaved timer ended and he turned to it, told it to shut up in a disgusted tone of voice, and turned back to the camera. I was tickled pink.

Oh yeah I've seen the second one.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Barabait RPG: Yes hello gay player, come in. This steamroom segment has all the kinds of men you have requested. we have twunk, hunk, muscle dad, and furry.

wait a minute

yeah ok

what level are you

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

wait a minute

yeah ok

what level are you

(I actually don't know what game that is, what game is it?)

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Dollar Signs are great

So are Spanish Love Songs

https://youtu.be/OaPeyKYeMkw

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

The second one involved a video in which he taught everyone how to make scrambled eggs, asserting nobody among us knew the right method. In the middle of his video his microwaved timer ended and he turned to it, told it to shut up in a disgusted tone of voice, and turned back to the camera. I was tickled pink.

Oh yeah when a region ruined in citow I would say in the pissiest, gayest voice I could muster

“Oh it’s ruined, it’s just RUINED. Everything’s ruined!!!!”

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    71aiuesqxzl2.jpg

The name Priapus is both ergodic and erotic

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I am irked.

Irked about many things i can't talk, but mainly, right now, i'm irked because Game Design will never be a profitable venture for me despite how much i enjoy it.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Like I was a flamboyant gay dude whose wedding just got rained on

ITS RUINED

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

wait a minute

yeah ok

musclebound bearded dudes: 2A power fantasy or gay steamroom dreams

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Dollar Signs are great

So are Spanish Love Songs

ht tps://y outu.be/OaPeyKYeMkw

they were starting a tour together in March but then everything happened : (

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    71aiuesqxzl2.jpg

that priapus is sacrilegious. It's extremely offensive if i don't see priapus' whole-ass, massive hog.

• Options
    Dollar Signs and Spanish Love Songs are p good band names

• Options
    this is the definitive board game experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvyhkF8Xr4

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    71aiuesqxzl2.jpg

It is associated with the concept of cybertext and describes a cybertextual process that includes a semiotic sequence that the concepts of "reading" do not account for.

these look like English words but...

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Orphane wrote: »

wait a minute

yeah ok

what level are you

(I actually don't know what game that is, what game is it?)

you could probably just google barabait rpg and find it from the way it looks

• Options
    Just ignore that sentence, which I suspect is intentionally itself ergodic, because these people are incredibly high on their own supply

Also I did not know that gay rpgs were a thing and genuinely thought someone snuck in the name Priapus to a non-horny ... all-male sauna experience

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    71aiuesqxzl2.jpg

It is associated with the concept of cybertext and describes a cybertextual process that includes a semiotic sequence that the concepts of "reading" do not account for.

these look like English words but...

Ergotic text is like homestuck.

• Options
    the ideal priapus is at least 50% dong by weight AND volume.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i don't know if this is election related or just Paul F Tompkins being one of the best people but

• Options
    clz2avqxd0p9.jpg

also they made my favourite tshirt ever

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I am irked.

Irked about many things i can't talk, but mainly, right now, i'm irked because Game Design will never be a profitable venture for me despite how much i enjoy it.

either apropos or malapropos, depending, but for some reason I watched this again recently, which is a very good talk about what it's like to be an indie developer that never sells well and making a living off of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmwbYl6f11c

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Is that GDC or GOC (Global Occult Coalition btw)

That design flaw is why they never made a hit!!!

• Options
    Is that GDC or GOC (Global Occult Coalition btw)

That design flaw is why they never made a hit!!!

I am too offended by you explaining what GOC stands for to reply

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    IT'S NOT OCCULT IF YOU EXPLAIN IT GEEZ

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    The concept for the betrayal at the house on the hill game is super fun, and I was really excited for it, but then the game itself is barely a game. No one’s decisions matter. Which is fine if that’s what you’re looking for! But I basically never am.

also I played a couple hours of the gay phone game and it was OK but I could already tell it was going to end up trying to sucker you into high engagement freemium whale life and so I passed on it

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    My only complaint about The Old Guard is it feels less like a movie and more like the pilot of a TV series that will never get made.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    but GDC is the conference/front, not the speaker

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    The concept for the betrayal at the house on the hill game is super fun, and I was really excited for it, but then the game itself is barely a game. No one’s decisions matter. Which is fine if that’s what you’re looking for! But I basically never am.

also I played a couple hours of the gay phone game and it was OK but I could already tell it was going to end up trying to sucker you into high engagement freemium whale life and so I passed on it

at 46 minutes during the question round that guy was asked to expand on why he didn't like free to play and his answer of "after learning how it worked I didn't want to do that to human beings" is all the more impressive since like, he's been talking about juggling credit card to keep his family afloat

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.