As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Inside The Lines

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Inside The Lines

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    Cool and fun.

• Options
    lawragatajarlawragatajar Registered User regular
    That last panel looks so wholesome; just like a kid, waiting at the mailbox for your prized package to arrive.

• Options
    ProtectedProtected Registered User regular
    I love how the neighbor is doing the same thing.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I like the wholesome aspect...but I think adding a puddle underneath Gabe would elevate the Tycho peeing on each other joke.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Based on the title I was briefly excited for another ping pong arc

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    blueArcanablueArcana Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    I like the wholesome aspect...but I think adding a puddle underneath Gabe would elevate the Tycho peeing on each other joke.

That's not a shadow under him

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    It's juuuuust ambiguous enough. Is it a shadow or a puddle?

Yes.

• Options
    v2miccav2micca Registered User regular
    More so than usual, I just can't drum up any enthusiasm for this particular generation of consoles. Maybe I'm still stinging from my experience of being an early adopter of the PS4. I remember being so excited to be one of the first to own that hunk of plastic only to be have that enthusiasm completely doused when visiting my local game shop and seeing the same 3 to 4 games available. I don't remember the exact time frame, but it felt like this went on for close to a year.

The launch titles for the Xbox series X and the Playstation 5 look even more underwhelming, which is impressive when you think about it. Most of the big name games this year will be launching on the previous generation of consoles as well as the PS5 and XseriesX. I just don't see anything that really motivates me to get one of these consoles and I don't think that fact will change until Q4 2021.

• Options
    doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    But he met people in these lines

He sure did
    1999_proposal_panel01@2x.jpg

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    I feel like this plan is incomplete without someone who knows him personally stopping by to taunt him with fresh, hot Cinnabons.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht