As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SAINTS! THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    The trick with Amazon lists is to go in someone's house and loudly say "Alexa order 5 faberge eggs and ship to Hobnail" then leave before they catch you.

steam_sig.png
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    That sounds like burglary with a robot middleman dealing with a fence is bad enough

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Tef

You bastard! I specifically do not gift me!

Well technically the book is for a kid and the toy hammock is for toys.

Did you get that from the hammock district?

You’re awesome! Thank you!

that's not a toy hammock, that's your swimsuit

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i mean he plays with it enough it might as well be a toy

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• TefTef Registered User regular
    @Tef

You bastard! I specifically do not gift me!

Well technically the book is for a kid and the toy hammock is for toys.

Did you get that from the hammock district?

You’re awesome! Thank you!

You’re very welcome! There’s a few more bits and pieces that will trickle in over this week coming up!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Damn Tef beatd me. I blame shipping delays.

• SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Did you figure out how to send to wishlist addresses, Tef? Every time I see someone's wishlist it's full of "does not ship to your current location" notices

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    i think my wishlist is set up to ship to me? it has been in the past

i sent Raijin my address just in case

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    I thought I had two hundred buckarinos* to spare on Secret Satans, but I had to reconsider. And after reconsidering, I realized I still have to pay off my phone, shit, and I'm off the government student scholarship next year.

SO!

I'm signing up for Saints. As a Saintee (dun dun duuun).

Hi, I'm Elaro, I'm a Computer Science student (still) at the Université de Montréal, I'm in desperate need of good t-shirts, sweat pants and the like. I wear 2XL.

I have a nintendo switch, a PC [Ryzen 3600, 32GB 3200MHz RAM, Geforce RTX 2060, BluRay drive], and not enough desk space. I need to clean my room, but I have everything I need for that.

I would like something good to read: preferably graphic novels, but a good novel is good too. I'm interested in scifi, science-fantasy, webcomics, kaguya-sama, ancient magus bride, but I've got a Shonen Jump subscription so don't worry about getting me SJ manga. I'm particularly interested in getting into modern Franco-Belgian graphic novels, especially sci-fi stuff.

I'm also a warhammer 40K aficionado, I collect Grey Knights and Space Marines (both vanilla and Deathwatch), but I've recently started wanting to collect kill teams of a variety of non-imperium factions, so if you could help with that that'd be swell. I don't need a Necron KT though, as I have the Indomitus box coming in as soon as GW manufactures it lol. I'd also need a way to transport them. I have a case for my Grey Knights, which is basically a complete army at this point. I have Codex Space Marines but none of the supplements. I'm mostly good on hobby supplies, but I might need some paintbrush restorer.

I also enjoy the occasional movie, but I lack the software to play it on my computer. So if you're thinking of getting me movies or TV shows ( I have the Matrix Collection, Cowboy Bebop, Wakfu, Trigun, A Muppet Christmas Carol, and some others. Send me good anime or science-fiction/fantasy classics and I'll be happy. No horror movies though, please.), please think of giving me something like PowerDVD or something. I had the 14 version, but apparently I lost the code or it expired or something? SMH.

Here's my amazon wishlist.

Thank you very much if you decide to send me gifts. And even if you don't, thank you anyway for reading this. It makes me feel appreciated.

P.S.: Now that I think about it, how does one sign up for the Forumer Feedback/Appreciation thread?

*Smaller, Canadian version of the buckaroo

Children's rights are human rights.
    I've never looked around Amazon theres all sorts of wild shit on there

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

Hobnail wrote: »
    I've never looked around Amazon theres all sorts of wild shit on there

Like spiders and snakes and birds and piranhas and orangutans...

Wait, I'm not sure about orangutans

Did you figure out how to send to wishlist addresses, Tef? Every time I see someone's wishlist it's full of "does not ship to your current location" notices

@SporkAndrew i think Raijin fixed it on his side, because when I went on his Wishlist the next day it could let me ship to his address. I chose the address, I’m pretty sure

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I am going to sign up for Saintees, I'm always fucking skint. I dont know how amazon or wishlists or the internet or mail works but ill figure it out

You people are awfully sweet I'll say that

I'm gonna send you a bigger, faster potato to play games on. Maybe a nice Kestrel, or a Winston.

That really got me honestly I am a welter of emotion it is inarticulate and inadequate but thank you

Wait those are varieties of actual potatoes

Who names a potato kestrel that is a car or rocket name its like a dog named Kevin

I met a dog yesterday named George

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Tef wrote: »
    I met a dog yesterday named George

It was a good dog

A very good dog!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    George is a good dog name Winston is a good dog name unaccountably Alan is a bad dog name

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I cannot articulate why but that is absolutely correct.

steam_sig.png
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    How about a dog named Susan

does the dog have a blog?

How about a dog named Susan
    Life ain’t easy for a dog named Sue

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Which beautiful person did this??? Expose yourself!!!

sdd39d1ru2di.jpeg

Autographed Rollie Fingers baseball.

Beautiful!

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i'm pretty sure rollie fingers signed the ball himself, raijin

6vjsgrerts6r.png

i'm pretty sure rollie fingers signed the ball himself, raijin

It came with a certificate of authenticity so I would hope so!

hwowum965n37.jpeg

Half of fame player. Hall of fame Mustache

Which beautiful person did this??? Expose yourself!!!

13+ forum, raijin

It was me! There’s something for your wife on the way too. I got an alert that the final gift for the kids got sent back as it wasn’t deliverable. I’ll try and sort something out

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Tef wrote: »
    It was me! There’s something for your wife on the way too. I got an alert that the final gift for the kids got sent back as it wasn’t deliverable. I’ll try and sort something out

You are amazing! Thank you!!

Was this the thing for my wife?!?

mhdm5bb6o6l3.jpeg

Because holy shit you just made her the happiest person in the world!!

You're a fuckin solid unit Tef

You're a fuckin solid unit Tef
    Like a fucking rock

Raijin asked me, so I am!

Hey, how's everybody doing?

Oh you know

Oh you know

Ah, you are joyous but miserable?

edited November 2020
    that foot massager looks awesome, but i could really use a large person to follow me around and crack my back whenever i need it

edit: the perfect man:

ehldlmd246l6.jpg

Garlic Bread on
    You know thats not bad that's not bad at all thats pretty good

My wife’s feet are in the massager and she’s making noises I’ve never heard before.

(The joke is I’ve never satisfied a woman)