As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SAINTS! THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    We know, buddy. We know.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Damn

Children's rights are human rights.
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    (The joke is I’ve never satisfied a woman)

I've learned the secret to getting a partner to go Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmm? MMMMMM! all night long.
    duct tape

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Was this the thing for my wife?!?

mhdm5bb6o6l3.jpeg

Because holy shit you just made her the happiest person in the world!!

It sure was! I hope she enjoys it

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    I think I got the wishlist figured out damn bezos, here

I put some pretty outlandish shit on there, I am rather verklempt at the entire notion. My usual money avenues have been restricted and even though Canada has been pretty solid about the whole plague thing I do not make enough money to get the money for people with no money. Fuck Christmas but I do like getting people stuff when I can.

This is a tremendous community and you're all unspeakably wonderful

Hobnail on
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I think I got the wishlist figured out damn bezos

I put some pretty outlandish shit on there, I am rather verklempt at the entire notion. My usual money avenues have been restricted and even though Canada has been pretty solid about the whole plague thing I do not make enough money to get the money for people with no money. Fuck Christmas but I do like getting people stuff when I can.

Not me

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Nope sorry you've been fucking nicked should have minded who you associate with better

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Well fuck

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Few more days before I start sending out matches.

Remember that does not mean you can’t sign up to give or get.

Just send me a message anytime and I’ll find someone to either receive a gift from you or provide a gift to you!

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I think I got the wishlist figured out damn bezos, here

I think that if you practiced T̶̡̫͖̟̙̫̾̍͐̊́͌̐͘͠ḩ̴̣͚͖͙̻̰̞̥̮̉̒̀̅̍̀̈́͜e̵͉͔̻̰̼͖̰͚͊̆͐̈́̄͑͆̒͝ ̷͓͚̮̟̳̗̳̊̔̅̀̓̑̆̈̓̚͜Ą̸̛̛̝͖̠̖͍̫̤͒̽́̈́̓̑͝ͅn̶̮̜͌̈̔͂̑̔̚c̷̨͚͈̞̱͕͒̎̋͐̊̈́̚ͅͅị̸̖̰̹̘̜̔̋ė̶̡͖͕̱̼͍͈͓̥̗͎̒͐̈́̋̄ň̵͇͔̖͖̉̉̾̂́͋̈̚t̵̘̎͛̈́̈́̒̃̌̑̒͝ ̵̙̲̤̯͍̥̩̮̦̈́̐̉͌̋̌̾́̄̄͘Ṱ̴͍̙͔͓̼̣͒̈́̑̀̃͐̍ǫ̸̨̻̭̥̠̠͇̪͕͇̀͛̈̌̀͘n̴̼̦̜̖̗̳̗̄̌͗̐̔̐g̷̢̢͔̣͍̺͔̦͕̖͖̅̽͆̚ù̵̢̨͎̟̳̞͙̹͓̎̄͋͌͆͗̓̊͑́͜e̶̳͖̊̋̂s̴̩̫̎̾̆̑ ̷̛͇̩̠̺͉̩̼͑̾̈̋̌͐̏more you would find us all speak ably wonderful

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Well fuck

i told you we don't hang out enough

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Some books appeared!! Minecraft books!!! For the kiddos!!!

I didn’t get to take a pick because I had to stash them.

Is this also Tef? Or has a new challenger entered the arena?!?!

True to my oath, I'm posting this here:
    Perrsun wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Here's my required wishlist, but let's be fair, Bezos doesn't need more cash. Most of the stuff on their can be found elsewhere, but if it's what makes it easy then don't sweat it at all.

I feel like this is a global sentiment, but still worth saying. Amazon is great for making lists, but don’t feel the need to buy from there.

And if you do, make sure to use Smile.Amazon so that a charity of your choice gets a few pennies from your purchase. You can do big ones like Child’s Play or local ones in your own town.

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Should make post tomorrow. Long week.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    For any that don't know me, I'm Ahava!

I'm an imp!

If you have a question for your target saintee, you can get me to ask for you and I'll get the answer!

I love this time of year! And helping!

At some point today I’ll start sending matches out.

You won’t be turned away if you sign up later but now is really the time to do it!

24gdkp54atgo.jpeg

BLAAAAAACKHAAAAAAAAWK!!!!

This must have gotten delivered late last night. Fortunately it didn’t freeze overnight!!

Thank yoooooooou

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    24gdkp54atgo.jpeg

This must have gotten delivered late last night. Fortunately it didn’t freeze overnight!!

Thank yoooooooou

Welcome. I saw it say delivered yesterday and started to get concerned when I didn’t hear anything back that delivery was wrong or something lol.

24gdkp54atgo.jpeg

Thank yoooooooou

Welcome. I saw it say delivered yesterday and started to get concerned when I didn’t hear anything back that delivery was wrong or something lol.

It must have come at like 8 or 9. Usually nobody can approach my front door without a lot of barking.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Raijin do you still need Saints?

I'll insist on being Saint Sebastian, of course, but I could take a few arrows right about now.

Straightzi wrote: »
    Raijin do you still need Saints?

I'll insist on being Saint Sebastian, of course, but I could take a few arrows right about now.

NEED? Technically no but the more the merrier

@Munkus Beaver you’re on the list but I need your info and wishlist

@astrobstrd you didn’t say for sure so I’m just going to put you on the list and you can send me a wishlist for your son and an address to send stuff to. I have chosen for you. (Not really, if you don’t want to just let me know)

A wild spreadsheet has appeared!

edited November 2020
    I've heard from sources that @Raijin Quickfoot is a flat earther.

Big if true!

(The sources is Raijin himself. Calling himself a that. Also denies the existence of dinosaurs. Sorry smof.)

Elaro on
    Top experts speculate Raijin has been taken over by mind mushrooms.

(It's me. I'm the top expert.)

This tomfoolery and more on the Social Entropy Cool Nerds discord, run by @Tonkka and @Moriveth .

(I don't know how to invite people to discord channels I didn't make.)

*points* WITCHCRAFT!

I’m going to start sending some matches now. Might not get to all of them tonight. If you requested more than 1 you’ll get more than 1 PM from me.

If you requested ALL (2 crazy people) it will be a bit as I compile everything

If you’re just super jonesing to buy someone something... my wishlist is on page 1 :p

Got a few sent out. If you have any questions or need additional information let me know.

If you haven’t got your matches yet... be patient! I’m only one man! I have a job and 3 kids!!! Don’t yell at me!!

I love you all

• astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/32VO8J4JGIQ1X?ref_=wl_share

List is a mix of my stuff and my son's, but more interested for him.

Signed up last year for Luca and it was a great experience. He really loved his books and Mario Kart, and he is just now getting able to enjoy his board games from last year.

I moved to Portland, OR this year to be near my 6 year old and his mom. I've been slowly losing money, but fairly stable until my car accident a few months ago and now have all kinds of new debt (hooray).

Mostly looking for gifts him as that fund has dried. He's six and likes 6 year old boy stuff: Super heroes, video games, and just regular-ass toys.

If you want to help me out (a distant number 2 to his gifts), I could use XL sized work clothes.

astrobstrd on
    Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »
    I've heard from sources that Raijin Quickfoot is a flat earther.

Big if true!

(The sources is Raijin himself. Calling himself a that. Also denies the existence of dinosaurs. Sorry smof.)

ojt5diw97dqj.jpg

Any Saint interested in helping a forumer keep their internet going send me a PM and I’ll give you the information.

Only if you want to. No obligation or expectation. Just a little something on the side if it can be helped.

Seems like we’ve gotten this handled thanks to one ridiculously awesome person who shall remain anonymous unless they wish to have heaps of praise foisted onto them.

Seems like we’ve gotten this handled thanks to one ridiculously awesome person who shall remain anonymous unless they wish to have heaps of praise foisted onto them.

Happy to oblige, though I note still I don’t have a Saint...

I’m going to work on it tomorrow hopefully! I’m kind of drunk and kind of sad so I’m not working on it tonight!

Although I still might...

I’m going to work on it tomorrow hopefully! I’m kind of drunk and kind of sad so I’m not working on it tonight!

Don’t be sad! :(

Don’t be sad! :(

I’m ok! Just generally melancholy

Got some more out

@Munkus Beaver i haven’t sent your info to anyone yet because I don’t have a list.