As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Indie Games] h o n k

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I bought the Switch version of Rock Of Ages 2 and wow, that game looks like fucking garbotrash

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I really like the Switch so it is a huge bummer, but like... I do not trust third party games on Switch to not look like shit and/or run like shit

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I'm currently mass producing fake rifles from Hell so I can sell them to gullible tourists in my train station gift shop for unique scrip that I can use to build a statue to a fake alias of myself in a scottish palace run by anarchists

Fallen London rules

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I'm bummed that the Drifter won't make it to Indivisible but my anger is directed solely at the guy in charge

I wish the former staff well

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    captaink wrote: »
    Whoopsie, wrong thread
    Caught this egregious example of Palladium's complete lack of editing or research or sanity checking last night while reading a Nightbane book.

The is a sourcebook that covers the Astral plane. It has rules for permanently spending P.P.E. (i.e Mana points) to create your own astral domain, including classes that specialize in it. After you spend P.P.E., you get creation points that you use to buy size, entry methods, defenses, a working biosphere, etc.

The size one apparently didn't get looked at.
    y27uvop5chk8.png
    9de7d4k79hxv.png

100 Cubic feet is about the interior space of a midsize SUV. Assuming an 8' ceiling, you could have a 3 foot by 4 foot room, aka a closet. There is no world in which this qualifies as a "domain".

So you spend a little to get the next size up, 300 cubic feet. A standard prison cell is about 400 cubic feet. Still very bad!

The next size up is "1000 feet" (they dropped the cubic). Assuming they meant 1000 cubic feet, you now have a 10'x10' room with nice 10 foot ceilings. This is an "average" size domain.

Spending just a bit more, you get bumped up to 1 cubic mile. Now, I guess CJ Carella figured he's been increasing by about 3x for each step, let's just round up 3000 feet to a mile. Well, a cubic mile is not 5280 cubic feet. A cubic mile is 147 billion cubic feet. Instead of a roughly 5-fold increase in space, you're getting a million-fold increase. Pretty good deal! A couple square miles of space, if you have a generous 1000 foot ceiling.

However, I can do one better. They say "The same size can be purchased more than once to make the domain bigger." On its face, this is pretty worthless, because every step is equal to or less than double the cost of the previous step. I suppose you could purchase 100 cubic miles multiple times. But a true power player will notice that 100 cubic feet costs 0 creation points. So, I can purchase 100 cubic feet, I dunno, a trillion times? The size of my domain is actually unlimited.

Edit: this was meant for the table top thread but it's still funny

palladium!

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    So I started playin Ikenfell, a game that I kinda feel like a lot of folks around here are sleeping on and would really enjoy.

First and foremost you can't mention the game without bringing up that the music is by Aivi and Surasshu, the musical team from Steven Universe. If you liked that music you should probably already pick it up just for that.

The game is about a young girl who's sister has been attending a school for wizards. She's normal though, so she's unable to attend. One summer her sister has mysteriously dropped contact so she tries to go to the school to find out what's going on. Once there she finds the schools gates closed off and starts getting wrapped up in the mystery, meeting up with her sister's friends to rescue her. I like the characters so far.

The gameplay is SNES JRPG inspired, with Super Mario RPG style timed hits, but a more tactical combat system more akin to lesser known Enix rpg Robotrek. It's turn based, and you move your characters around a 3 x (I dunno 10 or 15) grid and choose between attacks with different ranges and area effects. The combat feels very good and has been challenging, making me feel like I'm needing to think and use my resources carefully, while not actually being punishing. When not in combat there's some light puzzle solving reminiscent of the era. It feels like a game I would've fuckin ate up when I was in junior high. It's apparently about 20 hours long, I'm about 3 hours in and it's moving at a good clip with several fun story beats and boss fights so far. Areas seem to take about 30-45 minutes each.

And while honestly I kinda think the "can you pet the animal?" has gotten a little cliche and tired, you save by petting cats. That probably gives you a little bit of a feel for the tone of the game at least.

It's very good so far. If you like JRPGs or just pleasant games you'll probably enjoy this one. Give it a shot.

Also it's on Gamepass if that's a thing you've got.

rhylith on
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    First and foremost you can't mention the game without bringing up that the music is by Aivi and Surasshu, the musical team from Steven Universe. If you liked that music you should probably already pick it up just for that.

I might be the only person who cares about this, but also the lead developer is Chevy Ray! He's been bopping about the the indie games community literally forever, somehow without a big game to his name. He's mostly done engine work (the best known game using his FlashPunk engine is probably Radical Fishing) and has worked with Matt Thorson (known for TowerFall and Celeste) and Adam Saltsman (known for Canabalt).

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    The next Zachtronics game is certainly a change for them:
    https://youtu.be/ivN7txHWoOI

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Just found out that Afterparty is available on Steam now, so go buy that if you're one of those people who are allergic to the Epic Games Store.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    So I started playin Ikenfell, a game that I kinda feel like a lot of folks around here are sleeping on and would really enjoy.

The game is about a young girl who's sister has been attending a school for wizards. She's normal though, so she's unable to attend. One summer her sister has mysteriously dropped contact so she tries to go to the school to find out what's going on. Once there she finds the schools gates closed off and starts getting wrapped up in the mystery, meeting up with her sister's friends to rescue her. I like the characters so far.

The gameplay is SNES JRPG inspired, with Super Mario RPG style timed hits, but a more tactical combat system more akin to lesser known Enix rpg Robotrek. It's turn based, and you move your characters around a 3 x (I dunno 10 or 15) grid and choose between attacks with different ranges and area effects. The combat feels very good and has been challenging, making me feel like I'm needing to think and use my resources carefully, while not actually being punishing. When not in combat there's some light puzzle solving reminiscent of the era. It feels like a game I would've fuckin ate up when I was in junior high. It's apparently about 20 hours long, I'm about 3 hours in and it's moving at a good clip with several fun story beats and boss fights so far. Areas seem to take about 30-45 minutes each.

And while honestly I kinda think the "can you pet the animal?" has gotten a little cliche and tired, you save by petting cats. That probably gives you a little bit of a feel for the tone of the game at least.

It's very good so far. If you like JRPGs or just pleasant games you'll probably enjoy this one. Give it a shot.

100% bought this based on your description, thanks for the heads up!

(I do hope the bosses get a trick besides "attacks you and summons adds that explode when they die" tho)

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    milski wrote: »

(I do hope the bosses get a trick besides "attacks you and summons adds that explode when they die" tho)

I finished it this weekend

Enjoyed it overall. It was good, ran a little long (could have easily cut a couple areas) and some of the character beats didn’t really work for me, but I had fun with it. I do think that the early part of the game was the strongest part.

Also later in the game the difference between hitting your timing and not is huge. We’re talkin like hitting for 5 vs hitting for 25 or buffs just completely failing to fire. It was incredibly frustrating to miss your timing.

rhylith on
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    I played Starseed Pilgrim.

I bounced off that sooooooooooooooooo hard.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Aaaand that's credits on Crosscode, what a journey.
    Upon reflection they really spell out the requirements for the good ending, whoops. In my defence I got focused on patching up my gear and forgot. Did it the second time, thank god for the skips in the final dungeon. Some of those puzzles broke me and I had to look them up, but I did the last one myself. Take that, triangles.

Overall I loved it, one of if not my favourite game this year. And now I have started Ikenfell, game is charming so far.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Spontaneously went back to Rymdkapsel for some reason. Game makes a lot more sense now than the first time I tried it, but it's still pretty damn hard. It's such a cool design from every direction.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    Upon reflection they really spell out the requirements for the good ending, whoops. In my defence I got focused on patching up my gear and forgot. Did it the second time, thank god for the skips in the final dungeon. Some of those puzzles broke me and I had to look them up, but I did the last one myself. Take that, triangles.

Overall I loved it, one of if not my favourite game this year. And now I have started Ikenfell, game is charming so far.

If I have one bad thing to say about CrossCode, it's that I was tired of fiddling with the game's depth-perception-free jumping puzzles to pick up the incidental treasure chests two dungeons in, and was not inclined to give them a pass just because they lampshaded it in some snarky dialog.

With that off my chest, I agree, the game is otherwise fantastic. I have been sort of pining for an MMO to get into and try to make online friends with lately, and CrossCode left me feeling like I'd actually want to play a legit online-enabled dungeon crawler in that style.
    (I completely beefed the good ending the first time, too. I actually attempted to do the thing! It turned out the conversation that starts the quest chain was in the one corner of the city I didn't look in, so I assumed it was just a toss-off "our characters have real lives" thing like they did at other times.)

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »

If I have one bad thing to say about CrossCode, it's that I was tired of fiddling with the game's depth-perception-free jumping puzzles to pick up the incidental treasure chests two dungeons in, and was not inclined to give them a pass just because they lampshaded it in some snarky dialog.

With that off my chest, I agree, the game is otherwise fantastic. I have been sort of pining for an MMO to get into and try to make online friends with lately, and CrossCode left me feeling like I'd actually want to play a legit online-enabled dungeon crawler in that style.
    (I completely beefed the good ending the first time, too. I actually attempted to do the thing! It turned out the conversation that starts the quest chain was in the one corner of the city I didn't look in, so I assumed it was just a toss-off "our characters have real lives" thing like they did at other times.)

Re: the ending:
    The bad end is such a gut punch, too!

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, once I hit the desert I became numb towards looking for the one scalable ledge and the specific path to secrets.

Crosscode Ending
    I didn't realise you could hop on the cars, I just saw the broken bridge the first time and assumed it was flavour

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I loved the platforming in Crosscode. I can see why 2D 3D could turn people off, but it's always just 2 or 3 discrete tiers and you can always see visual cues to tell you how tall something is, so it didn't bug me. I thought they put together some really cool puzzles just based around observing the environment and figuring out how to get from point A to point B. Loved the desert in particular. It's so satisfying to open up new ways to traverse the area as you go.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »

I finished it this weekend

Enjoyed it overall. It was good, ran a little long (could have easily cut a couple areas) and some of the character beats didn’t really work for me, but I had fun with it. I do think that the early part of the game was the strongest part.

Also later in the game the difference between hitting your timing and not is huge. We’re talkin like hitting for 5 vs hitting for 25 or buffs just completely failing to fire. It was incredibly frustrating to miss your timing.

Beat Ikenfell, had basically the same opinion. It was a charming and pretty fun game, but it definitely had some flaws. The timed hits system was just a bit too punishing, to the point that strategy in the fights was way less important than just always getting Great hits since that's 4x damage dealt or 1/4 damage taken compared to missing. Game felt a bit stretched out, but somehow some of the beats aren't built up enough because the a lot of the dungeons were kind of fetch-questy timewasters with limited bearing on the actual plot except "this is how we open the next pathway".

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Now play Crosscode again in NG+ and activate the Sergey's Cheats option.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Enter the Gungeon got the Farewell to Arms update, so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sePhzihei5M

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I am legit excited by the newest additions to Fallen London

the recent showdown between a Master of the Bazaar and the leader of a Labour Union who has been irrevocably altered by the eldritch tongue of dead stars is so FL and so, so good

I wonder if the new in-universe game they are working on might actually be "Disco Elysium but in Fallen London" and if this is what we can expect to see there it should be terrific

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Dont fucking toy with me

• Options
    where you at with the train hobnail

did you set up a luxurious kitchen next to the factory producing emotive substances to fuel surface revolutions in south america

or are you still in the anarchic scottish castle suspended halfway into a different reality because of Infernal machinations

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I'm going to be real with you the fatigue has set in in a serious way the fuckin perfumed pansies or whatever you need 15 dread to buy is like I dont even know how to do that all the equipment with dread doesnt seem to add up to 15 I am very simple I dont know what to do with that

• Options
    I've been there, there were several periods of many months where I didn't touch the game because nothing sparked joy

iirc there's nothing that actually requires 15 dread to get except certain costumers in the bone market? but maybe I'm wrong

anyway if there's any way I can help and you feel like asking I am always available

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Finally getting to try Hypnospace Outlaw as it's on Game Pass, other than being unable to adjust the borders this game rules.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Here's a cool podcast with a bunch of indie devs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE-5N1f_uzU
    MinnMax's Ben Hanson talks to Hades' creative director Greg Kasavin from Supergiant Games, Spiritfarer's creative director Nicolas Guérin from Thunder Lotus Games, If Found's director Laura McGee from Dreamfeel, Empire of Sin's director Brenda Romero, and The Pathless' creative director Matt Nava from Giant Squid about the challenges of developing games in 2020.

Crippl3 on
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Calico is out! Run your own Cat Cafe and ride around on giant-sized cats! Or wear them on your head! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SpuyEGZJdA

https://whitethorndigital.com/calico

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Fallen London continues to update; still very good, you can found a secular church for the creed of Hell or a wild church for whatever's your fancy or a "debate me, coward" counter-church about being a quarrelsome oppositional contrarian

Also you get to launch expeditions into the old battleground between London and Hell and write academic monographs about the findings you locate there concerning topics like the Fourth City, Infernal Prehistory and the Nicatorian Myth Cycle

But I want to talk about this month's Exceptional Story, The Fair Unknown

It's probably the best ES since Where You And I Must Go and it deals with a bunch of very interesting, esoteric subjects

and of course, as always in matters of the bazaar, with love

A+ content would recommend

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    FFFFFFFFINALLY
    Humble Games
    @PlayHumbleGames
    ·
    Jan 27
    Slay the Spire is arriving on Android on February 3rd! Which character will you ascend the Spire as first? #slaythespire

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021

oh shit no

my productivity

Brolo on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

oh shit no

my productivity

i'm sorry your what now

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    Calico is out! Run your own Cat Cafe and ride around on giant-sized cats! Or wear them on your head! :)

you can't fucking trick me that's a bear

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    The massive physics and content update for Session finally dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFHe2ouzWUY
    creā-ture wrote:
    Sup HOMIES, we’ve got a lot to cover, like a hell of a lot so let’s cut the crap and straight to the chase with absolutely zero bollocks!

Gameplay

Physics & Core
    We’ve completely revamped the skateboarding physics and core which improves the whole skating experience in Session to another dimension. The game now feels and plays like never before. But don’t take our word for it, you’ll have to try it to really feel the difference. What does this mean?
    Everything now feels, reacts and plays differently with the new physics system.
    It has a massive impact on how the board reacts under your feet and you’ll feel it from the first time you start pushing.

Let's get to it!!!

Tricks

Not only have all tricks been completely remastered, but poweslides, turning manuals and grinds, everything is now fully fueled by our physics engine. To comply with our vision of creating the most complete and authentic skateboarding experience, we also increased the bag of tricks by over 40 New unique Tricks and stance modes making endless possibilities even more… endless!

Looking forward to what you guys will do with this new bag of tricks!

Manual Rotation
    You guys been vocal about this specific feature so we decided to implement a new spins/rotations mode: Manual. No wind up is needed before popping. You can now pop your trick and control your spin/rotation in the air with complete control.

Grinds
    Every element of the grind detection system and grind mechanics have been completely reworked.
    There are no splines in Session, if you find something and make sense to grind/slide, it will! You can grind all rails, edges and ledges
    A new feature has been added called momentum pop letting you grind and lip in and out at a more responsive level.

Grind Alignment

We’ve now made it possible for you to change your grind alignment.
    If you need help or want no assists locking into grinds go to Grind Settings and tweak your Grind Alignment. The more you increase it the more it will align you in the right direction on a grind.

Bails and slams
    Finally, you are not as fragile as a feather anymore! With the new physics collision detection, we implemented the bail and slam feature, making the whole skating experience much more pleasant. The player doesn't fall into ragdoll anymore and give up on his life when hitting anything in the environment at 0.1 km/h.

Camera
    Your filmer finally has a new filter and lenses: VX1000, Fisheye (4:3) and Fisheye Wide lens and a shiny new camera mounted light. So now skating at night is more illuminated and you can get that 90’s vibes with the new VX1000, fisheye combo for your visual pleasure everyone fell in love with.

You can now also Invert your off-board X and Y camera movement up is up, down is up it’s your shout.

New Characters
    We’ve added 3 new customizable characters, Jesse Lacroix (aka JL Nightmare) and the one and only

DAEWON SONG!

Customization

Now your set-up matters! From boards, wheels and truck size, how you set up your board now has an impact on your overall experience in the game.

Trucks

Depending on how loose, tight or wide you like your trucks. All of the above will have an impact on your grinds so choose carefully. You might want to slip on a pair of riser pads to help you against one of the skateboarders arch-enemies… Wheel bite.

You can now adjust your truck tightness and wheel bite settings in Gameplay Setting > Board Setting.

Wear & Tear

It might be purely aesthetic but everyone takes pride in a well scratched board! Skate too much and you’ll scratch off that slick graphic and have to get a fresh board from the shop or grab one from your apartment.

New items & brands

We’re super stoked and proud to welcome a healthy bunch of new brands to the game as well as more items to the customization
    Here’s a list of the new brands now in Session
    Shout out to:

Fallen
    Limited Run
    eS
    SML wheels
    Boardy Cake wheels
    Satari Wheels
    Heroin
    No Comply
    Roger
    Schlaudie

Quests (missions?, Sessions? tasks?......)
    When loading up the game for the first time you’ll find all your clothing items, boards and DIY items missing, this is not a bug, it’s by design!

You’ll have to find Donovan and Ribsman NPC’s in multiple areas to help you get all your stuff back using our new experimental quest session system.
    This new system will give you objectives to complete in a skate session. At the end of the session, you will be given rewards e.g cash, DIY items, clothes, shoes or boards to buy from the shop.
    Find the NPC’s throughout the session universe to help you from here.
    Once you’re on a session, you can check the objectives in your “skaters log”

Skateshop
    The No Comply Skateshop is finally open for business where you can buy customization and DIY items with the cash you make from quests and challenges!

Skater Log
    Your skater log is where you’ll now find ongoing
    Session quests (missions? tasks?)
    Any ongoing session objectives you have to do in the session will be found here.
    Your daily, weekly and historical challenges are now lurking in this section

Stats

This is where all your statics will be like:
    Longest grind and manual distance
    Number of flips, grind and manuals
    And many more statics

Challenges
    With the skateshop now open you’ll need more challenges and we’ve added new daily and historical challenges throughout all maps for you to complete and get some cash to buy new items. More to come… Obviously.

Advance Settings menu
    Don’t like your push speed, flip speed or grind friction? Now you can change all of those plus many, many more features in the Advanced Settings menu.
    So now you can personalize your session experience to your ideal play style.

Pause>Settings>Gameplay>Advance Settings Menu (or Hold down Start button for 1sec)

New Radio Station

We're really excited to introduce a new Reggae/dub Radio station called Red Robin Records.
    Everyone enjoy a nice Reggae/dub vibe to skate! (well at least mah does!)
    To access different radio stations, press and hold down the right thumbstick then up/down on the D-Pad.
    BIG UP!

Art

Environment

All areas NYC, LES skatepark, Crea-ture park and of course pyramid Ledges have all undergone a facelift, improving lighting, textures, skate-ability and optimization throughout the whole session universe.
    The new physics system has a huge impact on the environment such as low kerbs and cracks in the ground, you’ll now have to trick over them.

Pyramid Ledges

We’ve extended the Pyramid Ledges, by adding two new blocks, the Veterans Plaza and the upper terrace area representing more than 3x the original size! In this extended Pyramid Ledge area, you’ll find new ledges, stairs, handrails, gaps and manny pads to skate, it’s every skater’s ideal terrain for a good time.

LOVE GNAR PARK

No skateboarding sim inspired by 90’s skateboarding is complete without the mecca of east coast 90’s skateboarding…. LOVE PARK! And its surrounding Philadelphia area including Muni and City Hall.
    We’re happy to present you our new growing city hub: Philadelphia is your brand new city hub playground for you guys to skate, including Love park, which in the Session universe is known as “GNAR Park” here you’ll find the ledges, the rails, popped up tiles and most importantly the fountain gap to huck yourself down.
    Surrounding GNAR Park you’ll find Muni plaza and City Hall to cause havoc in and shred!

Extra fluff
    A new map, an extended map and updating the environment isn’t all we’ve got for you in the art department. Here’s what else we’ve added:

New Pickable objects
    Collision pass in New York Map
    Optimization pass in New York Map
    Optimization pass in the Skateshop
    Art and Optimization pass in Philadelphia map
    Gameplay and art Pass in Pyramid ledges
    Added wind FX to clothing
    Added new moveable objects in the environment

Fixes
    We’ve fixed some issues with other elements of the game:
    Game of S.K.A.T.E
    The replay editor has had a bit of work, and should hopefully crash less often than before but the replay editor will be one of our main focuses for the next update.
    The apartment now has a new camera angle and flow
    Session marker bug
    Fixed challenges
    Floating feet in manual board mode
    Manuals near grindable edges won’t lock you into a grind
    Transit system fixed between NYC, Pyramid ledges and LES park
    Goofy rotation names
    Among other behind the scene bugs

Known issues
    Trucks physics can explode causing a bail or weird issues.
    Board slides can hook on certain thin handrails.
    Placing marker without the board in hand refuses to register. Pressing Y to respawn the board will let you place your marker.
    Switching camera lens while in replay mode can create in-game camera offset. getting on/off board fixes the issue.
    Tutorial flow is a bit broken. You can skip by going to the pause menu and select Skip Tutorial

We told you we had a lot to cover and there it is in a nutshell. The 0.0.0.6 update in it’s full glory. Keep digging and exploring because there was so much done in the past month we couldn't cover EVERY little details we crafted for your own (and ours) pleasure!

From here at creā-ture studios, we want to thank everyone for the ongoing support, love and feedback, you are the reason we are better and then some! Don’t forget to join us on our Discord server http://discord.gg/session Share your clips, feedback and more!
    keep shredding, stay rad!

Peace
    The creā-ture Team.

[ā]

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    Zilla360 wrote: »

you can't fucking trick me that's a bear

whadda ya mean?