As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Roleplaying Games] Schrodinger's NPC

• dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    My Monster of the Week Hunters' list of creatures they want to investigate/fight is getting out of hand:
    • A swarm of miniature Frankenstein’s monsters
    • A Count Chocula (not the Count Chocula)
    • Laser Harpy
    • Kaiju made of crabs
    • A thirst trap cryptid known as (NSFW)
      "Chupa-cock-ra”

steam_sig.png
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Does the swarm of Frankenstein's monsters combine into a Frankenstein's monsters' monster?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Is the star wars RPG from fantasy flights still going? I could have sworn I heard it was discontinued but I can't find anything about it.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    Is the star wars RPG from fantasy flights still going? I could have sworn I heard it was discontinued but I can't find anything about it.

FFG's in-house RPG team was laid-off but they're still printing books and developing new ones with an outside publisher and contractors.

• AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    admanb wrote: »
    Stragint wrote: »

FFG's in-house RPG team was laid-off but they're still printing books and developing new ones with an outside publisher and contractors.

They're not even outside publishers. All of the Fantasy Flight RPGs moved over to Edge Studio, who is another RPG development group under Asmodee. Edge Studio then hired a bunch of the people who did the Star Wars RPG (and the L5R RPG) and are continuing development on both series. No reset, no new generation, just a continuation of what Fantasy Flight began by a bunch of the same people who already made it.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    I don't think they are developing any new books for Star Wars (everything announced has been released for a while), but they are still printing. It's functionally a complete game and they seemed to be struggling to come up with new content (the last few books were either stat block compilations or era books filled with main character stats).

Of course, they could still come out with something new.

Tomanta on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    They have given us 3 era books, one for the beginning of the Clone Wars, one for the end of the Clone Wars, and one for just before A New Hope.

What we could really use is an era book for post ROTJ or maybe Mandalorian-era, and something for just before The Force Awakens or just after The Last Jedi.

Ideally just after The Last Jedi, so we can all have our homebrew campaigns that are better than Episode 9.

• TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    There's definitely more room for era books, even if I'm not a fan of them. I wish they would do more generic setting themed books (like Lords of Nal Hutta), those were my favorite.

The system gazetteers were cool, yeah, but with Hutt Space and the Correllian Sector covered, along with Rebel bases and Force Vergences, I'm not sure how easy it is to fill another book with themed content without it being tied to a specific time in the galaxy.

• Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    Call of Cthulhu one-shot that became a two-short, part 2.

We played today the second part of the Call of Cthulhu one-shot I GMed for a small group of friends for Halloween.

Premise: A group of strangers are invited to a mansion to inherit a small fortune from their unknown great-granduncle. Instead they are there to act as replacement body parts for their sorcerous ancestor who has played with dark forces too much.

What happened in session 1: The group managed to figure out that something was going on. Their great-granduncle's death was not an accident, there was something odd about the body and their great-granduncle had made enemies all over town.

Session 2: Some reward skill points for all members, a small recap of the first session and off we go: Buying some extra weapons and ammo at the local general store, our group finds out that they are not wanted for the death of the weird priest they murdered last time. Due to the murder weapon being a sledgehammer, the culprit is suspected to be one of the miners in the nearby coalmine.
    Our team manages to gather a bit of information from various sources they hadn't visit yet in town, but nothing much. So back to the mansion to regroup, add the weird butler some extra questions and then off to the coalmine (inaccessible during last session, some quick drawing and research this week and two new maps for my players for this session to fill out the second session and some way to force some extra information into their heads).

At the mine; the group are stopped at the gate. Yes, they are the inheritors to the mine, no, nothing has been signed yet, so they are trespassing. The gates are closed.
    Sneaking around the mining facility into the nearby housing facility for the miners, they managed to sneak in with the late shift. I cut things short by explaining that half the facilities are only the map, because this is stuff you need to run a coalmine in 1920 and that the only places of interest are in 1 small part: administration, medical emergencies (and a laboratory they thought interesting, but was just a ground sampling facility.) Our previously murderous crew are very trusting of strangers though and they just believe everything their great-granduncle's accomplices tell them (even though they know they are accomplices in a weird cult). They do figure out that the blood test (to establish whether they are compatible or not with evil sorcerer grampa to be used as spare body parts) is not going to some Boston medical lab, the blood test is performed in this medical facility. Off to the closed down mining shaft that is the origin of our story.

In mining shaft C (also the moment we find out that one of our three players has the real life navigation skill of a carrot: I'm in the US East Coast, the Atlantic Ocean is on my right. Where is South?) our group finds an old fossil, showing a plant-based life-form that looks large and tool-using. A bit further in, a dark pit is discovered, filled with Yog-Sothoth infested corpses wearing mining and servant clothes.
    They wisely do not enter the pit to engage the beings, who don't seem to be over-aggressive. The travel continues and know we finally enter the former colony of our plant-based primordial beings who have been turned into coal over the past 400 million years. Leaving only behind some tools, some weird cocoons and a Servitor race of large blueish frog-like beings. Due to their previous investigation, they manage to identify the magical tattoos on the Servitor's chests as meaning "chains". Even though they kill one Servitor, its brother is injured, but freed from its bonds when the tattoo is damaged (intended by the team). (Quick GM change decision: the weird butler was previously a loyal monster willing to die for its master. Now its a bound Servitor, forced into servitude and a tragic being. Also he now has two brothers, though the team has just killed one of them). Exposition dump: even due to difference in vocabulary (the Servitors don't understand some concepts as names, can't tell humans apart, are in a deep dark mine so have no way to tell team, not even considering that the answer would have been "about 400 million years, give or take a few", are not allowed to menion gods by name etc,), the team manage to gleam some important information:
    1. Using the time-traveling mirror comes with a prices. Every trip is payed for in flesh and blood to Yog-Sothoth and gives Yog-Sothoth another entry point into our world. Even when knowing about the price, many are still willing to use the mirror, because humans suck at judging long term risks vs short term gains.
    2. The Servitors were created to server the plant-things, but now are forced to serve new masters.
    3. The remnants of Yog-Sothoth zombies they found earlier are those who used the mirror too much, though every use is gamble. Some times the bit of flesh you sacrifice is a bit of your toe, otherwise it's a bit of heart or brain.)

Wanting to return to the mansion, I give an unsubtle hint to check out the medical facility again now most of the staff is gone and they find the magic ritual to determine their blood compatibility with their ancestor. A bit of a puzzle, but one of them figures out who is related to who (They are all three related to Ambrosius Fletcher, the sorceror. Skip and George (both from Louisiana) are related to one another, but neither are related to Leonard, the Englishman). They also find out that one of the three has something weird in his blood (but they draw the wrong conclusion, believing that this means that he's the compatible one, in fact it's a cliffhanger for a future never-to-come session where Skip turns out to have some Deep One ancestry, explaining his magic ability and miraculous survival of a U-boat attack during WWI).

Back to the mansion, the group figured out the butler is a Servitor. One of the three suggests torture to question him, I very unsubtly hint at him that they Fucking Know how to break the magic seal that controls the Servitors, so they do that instead. Questioning him (again keeping the limited vocabulary of the Servitors to give too much away.), they actually do ask the right questions "Where is the sorcerer?" "Here" "Is in the house" "Yes" "Is [the lawyer] the sorcerer?" "Yes" and we're set for the final battle. In a small moment, I'm actually proud of my players, as they set the poor creature free instead of killing it. Neatly bypassing another earlier intended combat encounter.

In true final villain style, the ancestor tells his story (including a tragic bit, where he keeps using the time travelling mirror to save his wife's life, but she dies from a fatal disease that has been progressed too much and he can't travel back far enough to save her.) I tried to make him a bit more sympathetic, having used the mirror at various points to help employees and friends that suffered a grave accident, but also making it sinister as they are now absolutely loyal to him for his help. Que the initiation line: "What happens now?" "Now I kill you and travel back in time to try this again." and enter combat. Sorcerer turns into half-man/half monster and casts some nasty spells. One member loses an arm, the others fumble about a bit, but in the end they manage to shoot the human parts of the creature (I gave them a big, big hint on that part much earlier in the story ("You can't kill gods, you can only kill men.") which they remembered at the right time. So a couple of bullets, axe hits and an epic axe throw to the brain that made the creature fall 10+ meters down a shaft+ a molotov cocktail dropped on him afterwards for good measure and the sorcerous ancestor is now finally truly dead. The Yog-Sothoth parts are still alive and indestructible, but Yog-Sothoth might be hungry for expansion, it also is patience and has all the time in its universe.

So short epilogue of what happens after (Englishman says "nope, don't want any of this" after they disable the magic mirror and destroy all research. Other two remain for the money. They all have a small piece of Yog-Sothoth in them, which will gets discovered in a couple of decades during an X-ray and removed as a tumor, but it won't die and Yog-Sothoth abides and grows.) plus a bit of after discussion of what they all thought of the mission, some bit on the clues they had missed before and a chance to fill in a few of the blanks left.

Favourite moment of the night: As the three players recognise one of the mining staff security team as the courier that was supposed to bring their blood to a Boston high-tech lab, his boss tries a saving throw: "How is your twin doing, Ed?". Followed by a "Oooh, bullllshiiit!" from three player simultaneously.

Other favourite moment of the night: During final combat, smartest player tries to explain to his team members what happens if GranUncleSorcerorSothoth reaches the time travelling mirror before them. A big piece of paper with multiple timelines is drawn while I get a beer. Once I return, I can simply respond "Nope, it's just one timeline. Or two timelines. One in your universe, one in Yog-Sothoth's. That one starts with Yog-Sothoth and it ends with Yog-Sothoth and has a whole lot of Yog-Sothoth in between. So he reaches the mirror before you, then you're all done."

Steam/Origin: davydizzy
  • XagarXagar Registered User regular
    I'm deep in the weeds of the high level campaign of my game, and last session ended with the wizard using his epic elementalist magic to create a rift in the earth that will utterly destroy the dungeon that they were about to go in. This is great.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    They have given us 3 era books, one for the beginning of the Clone Wars, one for the end of the Clone Wars, and one for just before A New Hope.

What we could really use is an era book for post ROTJ or maybe Mandalorian-era, and something for just before The Force Awakens or just after The Last Jedi.

Ideally just after The Last Jedi, so we can all have our homebrew campaigns that are better than Episode 9.

Simple: throw out all the Palpatine foolishness. Establish Kylo Ren as Supreme Leader, full stop.

Bonus points if you head canon Rey as his second in command, because you know that's what everyone wanted.

wVEsyIc.png
    ...No I'm pretty sure that nobody was asking for Rey to be Kylo's Sith apprentice.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    ...No I'm pretty sure that nobody was asking for Rey to be Kylo's Sith apprentice.

I think it would have been a far more interesting turn of events than what we got.

wVEsyIc.png
    cj iwakura wrote: »

I think it would have been a far more interesting turn of events than what we got.

I mean, we could spend all day listing more interesting things they could have done than what we got

cj iwakura wrote: »

I mean, we could spend all day listing more interesting things they could have done than what we got

Touche, but seriously, Rey as Kylo's number two sets up all kinds of interesting narrative avenues. Is she trying to redeem the First Order from within? Build something new like Kylo wants?
    Or is she really full evil like Palpatine wants her to be for, uh, reasons?

wVEsyIc.png
    If they released a new trilogy content book you could do whatever you wanted with the story, regardless of where they "set" the book.

If they released a new trilogy content book you could do whatever you wanted with the story, regardless of where they "set" the book.

I think one set in the canon of the original books would be more interesting, but that's probably never going to happen.

wVEsyIc.png
    Pre-Disney canon? Yeah that's dead and gone.

• CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    A trilogy ending in Rey as Kylo's #2 where they reign as Sith over a galaxy being conquered by the First Order would mostly have been interesting because of the potential for a follow-up trilogy where some future Sith apprentice turns to the Light side of the Force and ends up encouraging a new set of Rebels to overthrow the Empire.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
    At this point anything that leads to them making another trilogy sounds like a curse.

• CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    At this point anything that leads to them making another trilogy sounds like a curse.

Meh. I enjoyed the entire sequel trilogy.

I recognzie the things that are flaws in it but I just didn't give a shit while watching it. It was fun. Gimme more, Daddy Lucas, gimme more.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
    Lucas? I think you may’ve lost the thread somewhere.

Anyways, if you want RPG inspo The Mandalorian is a good as any of the movies.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I didn't care about Star Wars growing up, and I enjoyed the sequel trilogy

The same thing happened with Ghostbusters

In conclusion, the best way to enjoy things is to not care about them

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    There was a Ghostbusters sequel trilogy?!

• CalicaCalica Registered User regular
    I didn't care about Star Wars growing up, and I enjoyed the sequel trilogy

The same thing happened with Ghostbusters

In conclusion, the best way to enjoy things is to not care about them

...this explains a hell of a lot about storytelling in pop culture :sad:

• ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Had an awesome Genesys session on Saturday. In previous sessions, the party's gnome alchemist found himself under investigation for the murder of the city's mayor. He had been hired to concoct a powerful animal sedative, something that was supposed to be able to put down a large creature, but it got used to poison the mayor. Turns out that the city had a history with an evil alchemist's guild that had once tried to take over by polluting the water supply with a mind altering substance and the city guard had believed they had wiped them out.

Turns out they had just gone underground. Literally. We were given permission by an inquisitor to try and clear the gnome's name and we hunted down clues and tracked the guild down into the city sewers. We confronted a number of them in a large chamber with a number of vents on the walls, alchemical workstations and a large piece of machinery. The machine turned out to be a drill equipped with compartments filled with some sort of chemical, the guild looking like they were going to use it to launch a chemical attack on the city. We had to contend with these guild members opening vents which flooded the room with poison gas and an enemy that transformed into a massive Cronenberg-esque monstrosity after drinking an unknown concoction.

Our human martial artist and halfing rogue dealt with most of the minion groups. The monster downed our gnome alchemist and then my minotaur, enraged at his companion getting injured, went toe to toe with the creature. The thing was beastly and had multiple initiative slots, allowing it to unleash a barrage of attacks on my minotaur, causing a whopping 12 wounds against my 16 threshold in one round. It even began growing extra appendages as its form began to mutate further. But its size and speed made it susceptible to the gas, having to take a Resilience check everytime it acted (and it could go more than once per round).

Seriously wounded and desperately trying to protect the downed gnome, my minotaur lifted the enemy's drill and rammed it into the monster. An amazing melee roll, including a triumph, saw the minotaur impale the monster on the drill, slaying it. If it hadn't died then, I might have survived maybe one more turn as I'd activated my Hard to Kill heroic ability (we're using some RoT rules with a homebrew setting), which gave an extra 4 soak on top of my base 5 (4 Brawn and 1 armor).

It was such an awesome and tense battle and I was so hyped when my gamble with the drill paid off. Even better because the gnome player had suggested using it which jived really well with the minotaur trying to protect the gnome.

Another amazing highlight was our shaman taking the enemy's leader out of the fight by making an incredibly amazing Transform spell roll and turning them into a turtle for a couple of rounds.

Zomro on
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Maaan I really want to play genesys again.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Registered User regular
    My regular Star Wars game I GM has it a bit of winter lull. Word to other GMs, dont plan a story arc around a player who has to write a dissertation. Apparently those are time consuming.

Im not sure how I feel about the lull or game in general. Its starting to feel bulky, and I can see all the mistakes I made running it. I might be counting it down to the next few sessions.

In the meantime I'm writing a story arc based around players being in Max Rebos band, touring the galaxy in a giant cruise shipesque vessel when after one show Max is abducted!

• Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    speaking of star wars, my group decided a few months ago to start an "alternate universe" prequel trilogy game

the premise was to establish a joint operation between Republic Intelligence and the Jedi Order performing mission impossible style black ops

we managed to thoroughly change the scope of canon by stopping the Naboo blockade before it ever really got off the ground, and after that we did a time skip

we're now in "episode 2" territory and the galaxy is preeeetty crazy

a couple big deal points:

darth plagueis is alive and training my character as we wage a shadow war against sidious
    the chiss ascendancy is poking around the galaxy
    qui-gon jinn and kenobi never fought maul (our group encountered him and a "friend") and so qui-gon is still alive and on the Jedi Council

it's a really good time, i'm excited to see how it eventually ends at the end of "episode 3" and how the clone wars are altered since it's going to be Sith on Sith action

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Still I know way back in the West Ends rpg Mandalorian stuff was just the stuff boba and jodo kast was from so it was a vast plane of nothing past that
    I don't know much about the D20 era of Star wars I have random books from it but nothing I can use to play what i wanted
    I know you need 3 books to play a mandaloian from the FFG era so with the tv shows showing more background and lore to them I will be surprised if they don't have a book just for that with the next iteration

Brainleech on
    The Star Wars RPG line, along with all other RPGs from FFG, are being moved to some other Asmodee subsidiary, because it'll cost less that way or whatever. Who knows when or if we'll see new books.

• Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    new year new campaign

as my D&D rolls towards its inevitable 20th level conclusion i decided to run (what i thought was) a one-shot where my players are playing normal-ass normal people in a quiet japanese city Fate accelerated

they're going around doing normal ass people things and having messy relationship drama at the workplace (in this case, a high school, with some players as faculty) and BAM

one of the players stumbles on a monster attack and a magical girl and WOOSH now they're all inside the secret magical girl conspiracy

i didn't tell them what the twist was at the start so the characters I got are _not_ what you'd associate with magical girl normal identities so that made it all the sweeter

(before anyone accuses me of pulling a bait and switch i opened the game saying to trust me and to "drive their characters like stolen ferraris" to quote apocalypse world)

and now i think this might go from a now-four-shot to a mini campaign

• ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    Last two sessions for our Genesys campaign were pretty relaxed, not a lot of action. Gave a lot of time for interactions between characters and NPCs, which is always a good time. After reporting in to the inquisitor about the encounter we'd had with the underground alchemist's guild, we were able to rest and lick our wounds. We gad captured one of the guild members and also brought them the drill and some of their alchemical supplies as evidence. After a short determination, the inquisitor allowed our gnome alchemist to take some of the supplies. In game terms, he now has access to a number of special ingredients he can mix and match to make unique potions, the GM gave him a table with the effects, the amount of each ingredient and what difficulty they are to work woth (each one adds a certain number of difficulty or setback dice, so the more he adds in one concoction the harder it can be).

After a week or so, we were able to check out a local festival. My GM being a huge Chrono Trigger fan filled it with Millenial Fair Easter eggs, including us playing festival games for Silver Points. The party combined our SPs to purchase a kind of short wave radio, that we might be able to use to receive or send communications within the region.

The last session had us preparing for our next FFF show, a battle royale with the prize being a medallion that would give the winner the privilege of challenging for the Champion's Belt. Being for entertainment, it's still staged so we know who is supposed to ultimately win, but we've got to make the match look good. After that, we gor a chance to leave the city for a while as the lockdown had finally been lifted (it was on lockdown after a terrorist attack on the FFF arena). The human shaman and my minotaur were excited to spend sometime out in the wilderness away from the cramped city. We camped in a nearby forest and I spearfished in a nearby river while the shaman taught our martial artist and the halfling rogue and mage twins how to trap small game. We sat by the fire and reminisced on the things that had happened to us and what might lay in the future. My minotaur, specifically, began wondering what might be next for his people when they recovered from The Wasting (the mysterious illness currently afflicting members of his clan). Seeing the natural bounty around him, he suggested his people should be able to live in a place like this rather than just surviving in the frozen tundra they'd been forced into by fearful humans.

Eventually our characters settled down for sleep, and that was when the session ended. It was a good time, some really strong RP moments for the party. I really like those kind of sessions.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Running VtM is kinda stressful, guys!

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Running VtM is kinda stressful, guys!

Does it really get your heart racing, and your blood pumping?

• BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    I picked up the mantle of GMing a short (2 or 3 shot, I guess) round of Costume Fairy Adventures for my group following a break in a longer campaign. I've decided to throw them into the same playset as the game I was involved with on this very forum (shout-out to @The Zombie Penguin ), since it's something I was at least family with.

Interestingly, I ran into the same trouble that ZP had: all my players nearly immediately ran off in different directions to pursue their own japes and find out what was available to goof around with. In the same vein, nobody's really set out to DO any Shenanigans, instead choosing to do their own things without letting me know what their goals were so that I could assign them a point value. That's something for me to be more proactive about. After nearly 3 hours of play they only have 15 Mischief points accomplished, because while they're doing things and making rolls, they don't appear to have any actual goals in mind.

Still, I had set up Roll20 with handouts for the major npcs and locations, so whenever they found something new I could make it public and immediately pop it onto their screens (and did so often to remind them who they were interacting with). Even the veteran GM said this was really slick to have as a player, so I'm proud of that.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Yeah, i really wanna take another crack at CFA and figure out how to keep people on task.

Well, in the general area of the task. Which seems more accurate to the fairies anyway.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Grey_ChocolateGrey_Chocolate Registered User regular
    Stuff my players have done in my GURPS campaign;

Helped their amnesiac client find out who his identity, and then immediately murdered him just in case the client's restored memories of being a psychopath would lead him to try to kill them.
    Launched TWO explosives directly at a line of gangsters disguised as cops (they didn't catch on to the ruse until AFTER they killed them all).
    Buying explosive rounds and nerve gas grenades on the black market.
    Defiled a corpse. (Cut off the head and the hands.)
    Defiled a different corpse. (Dissolved it in acid.)
    Cleared a minefield by just shooting one until it exploded.
    Sniped an alligator with explosive rounds.
    Stole an entire secret stash of cocaine worth $350,000.
    Distracted a club bouncer by dancing with some random patron, then accusing him out of nowhere of touching her inappropriately and then knee-striking him.
    Used a nerve gas grenade by pulling the pin while it was still attached to the player's vest in close quarters combat (all of the players were wearing gas-masks and the enemies weren't).
    Helped some prison breakers escape the city by smuggling out of a swamp in a mini-sub.
    Assassinated a delivery van driver by planting a bomb in the back and detonating it while it was driving on the highway.
    Baited a bunch of chupacabras hiding in the depths of an office building into the maintenance tunnel break room with juicy steaks in bear traps, then blowing it all to hell with C4.
    Set up a hidden camera and an audio bug in a brothel.
    Smuggled guns for a construction worker union, who then rioted and murdered corporate security, strike breakers and a few executives.
    Broke into a car and stole the stereo.
    Broke into a jewellery store and stole merchandise.
    Lost $3,000 playing a few hands of floating back room poker.
    Stole a jet black skull statue drenched in still warm human blood, from the scene of a demon summoning, just after running over the demon until it died.
    Murdered an innocent unarmed mutant clone who surrendered peacefully.

Hitting the broken computer does not fix the broken computer. Fixing the broken computer, fixes the broken computer.
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    @Cheeseliker Important material for your KFC game.
    u6dp7stujkaq.png