As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Zero Waste Toothpaste

PeenPeen Registered User regular
We've been seeing ads for zero-waste toothpaste bites, basically you get a container of little bits of toothpaste and the packaging is more sustainable than plastic tubes you throw away. The brand we're looking at is Bite, anyone have experience using these?

I don't need to be convinced one way or the other on toothpaste, I'm just curious about whether anyone here has tried this specific kind of product.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    We've been seeing ads for zero-waste toothpaste bites, basically you get a container of little bits of toothpaste and the packaging is more sustainable than plastic tubes you throw away. The brand we're looking at is Bite, anyone have experience using these?

I don't need to be convinced one way or the other on toothpaste, I'm just curious about whether anyone here has tried this specific kind of product.

Lush has a similar product called Toothy Tabs that we’ve used for years and I love them. They work just as well as tooth paste with zero potential mess, much easier to know how much you have left, and quite literally let’s you put excess product back in to the bottle. IMO they’re superior in just about every way compared to paste.