As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the [chat]oneer

AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbN9VVY1G4

bought this game today it's pretty cool flawed but the world is very nice

okay going to bed now bye

ftOqU21.png

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    the chatter's sneer

nailed it

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    @Organichu - my experience with not hydrating enough was that I was not constipated-constipated but like, there was definitely more time between events, and the spaces in between where filled with wild farts.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    pardon me boy
    is that the [chat]oneer choo choo

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Booooo chanus

Boo

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    our chancellor's new pc has SLI 3070s
    And the motherboard is the ASUS one with the display built into like a mirrior on the side of it with a basic lcd on the bottom that displays error codes
    and like 32gb of vengeance rgb ram
    its stupid dumb
    also a 10GB direct fiber card for network

Bless your heart.
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    0hynujcun68s.jpg

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    he uses it exclusively to browse emails in Outlook.

Bless your heart.
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    pardon me boy
    is that the [chat]oneer choo choo

:whistle:
    Well the [chat]oneer was goin' about a mile a minute
    He was takin' bids and callin' them out loud
    And I guess I was really gettin' in it
    'Cause I just shouted out above the crowd

And I said, "Hey pretty lady won't you give me a sign"
    "I'd give anything to make you mine all mine"
    "I'll do your biddin' and be at your beck and call"
    :whistle:

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    0hynujcun68s.jpg

b u d d y

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I think that doggo has Destiny 2 music going on

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

Oh shit. Umm. I have to change my password for... reasons.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    TTODewback wrote: »
    And the motherboard is the ASUS one with the display built into like a mirrior on the side of it with a basic lcd on the bottom that displays error codes
    its stupid dumb

264745919_F5wCe-L-2.jpg

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    its stupid dumb

Tell me. They paid a scalper for those.

Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

Oh shit. Umm. I have to change my password for... reasons.

seoulman69

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    its stupid dumb

264745919_F5wCe-L-2.jpg

I think this is my favourite PA comic of all time.

And I have tanked Kara as a prot specc'd Pally.

Well, guess I'll have to take April to the vet to get a lump on her paw checked out. That'll be a blast for everyone involved.

Echo wrote: »
    Well, guess I'll have to take April to the vet to get a lump on her paw checked out. That'll be a blast for everyone involved.

boo :(

i think i should work "do you deny that this shit be bangin?" into my vernacular

i think i should work "do you deny that this shit be bangin?" into my vernacular

"The prosecution asserts that this shit is off the hook." Is pretty much poetry.

sli 30xx lmao

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Oh the moment I go back to SCP site I find a good one.

http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-5733

Not super dark or anything but really fun. Read through it all.

u7stthr17eud.png
    edited November 2020
    Semi-gross cat things:
    April has had this growth between two toes for about two years. I had it checked out back then, and they took a sample - nothing cancerous, nothing but sebum in it, and she's never shown any signs of it being painful, it's just a lump between two toes.

It seems it now started accumulating liquid in it instead. The other day I noticed that the growth was suddenly half the size, because it had gotten scratched or something and drained. Now it's filled up again, and I've seen some small spots of blood on my sheets where April lies. Apart from some clear liquid and occasional drops of blood coming out of it, it looks "okay" for a weird growth - no pus or obvious infection, but I still want that checked out now. Calling the vet first thing in the morning.

Echo on
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    zbbqlbtnbeiv.jpeg

So surprise, my little dude was sent home with my wife today!

He still sick but there’s nothing else they could do at the hospital that we can’t do for him at home, and he was depressed away from us

On the plus I’m a pro at pilling him now

sli 30xx lmao

I did 970s in SLI back when they were the hotness. My friend still has twin 980s powering her rig (She plays Oblivion and nothing else, so no need to upgrade).

I found SLI was 100% not worth it, and just getting a better discrete card was a much better use of money. Him throwing down SLI 3070s is a flex for sure.

Nova_C wrote: »
    sli 30xx lmao

I did 970s in SLI back when they were the hotness. My friend still has twin 980s powering her rig (She plays Oblivion and nothing else, so no need to upgrade).

I found SLI was 100% not worth it, and just getting a better discrete card was a much better use of money. Him throwing down SLI 3070s is a flex for sure.

sli has been dead in the water for years

Link me your good, sad SCP's

Not necessarily spooky but melancholy

• zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    sli 30xx lmao

If it was 3090s or something for pure flex ok, but why would you do two 3070s instead of a single 3080 or a 3090?

I thought the 30xx cards weren't even supposed to benefit much from SLI.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    So in playing hades so much, I have made my dash button sticky. So I wanted to pick up a good tool kit.

I could drive to the next town over and pick one up, and hunt for toys.

But no. I am resisting and will be ordering online. Because it isn't that vital...

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I'm going to say that I swore off dating this year for the sake of my self esteem.

I don't quite lack the self-consciousness required to say the same of the decade and change that preceded it.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Doing my roulettes in ff14, got this reaction:
    (Queen LilithDiabolos) wow big tank and a big sword
    (Queen LilithDiabolos) yay
    (Queen LilithDiabolos) sorry didn't mean to sound sexual now that i re read that.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
    zagdrob wrote: »
    sli 30xx lmao

If it was 3090s or something for pure flex ok, but why would you do two 3070s instead of a single 3080 or a 3090?

I thought the 30xx cards weren't even supposed to benefit much from SLI.

Because, right now, it's not about the beefyness of the GPUs, it's that they're so scarce that having not just one but two is Ahnold when he was in his 20s level flex.

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Hey look at this funny picture of one of my dogs

jpse1sjrjo33.jpg

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    sli 30xx lmao

Additionally Nvidia has been making noises about discontinuing SLI support for awhile now which means it's probably a dead thing going forward.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I should start looking for a new keyboard or just take this one apart. My 7 and 8 are acting real funky now. And the numpad is too.

u7stthr17eud.png
    all of it is just for flex
    i wasnt being funny when i said he uses it for outlook
    it has a full tower sized radiator with like 3 giant fans on the back and another one with 2 fans on top
    its redonk

Bless your heart.
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    butts

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
    his old pc was one of those behemoth pyramid alienwares
    that barely runs because he tried to modify all the settings for unknown reasons

Bless your heart.
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    all of it is just for flex
    i wasnt being funny when i said he uses it for outlook
    it has a full tower sized radiator with like 3 giant fans on the back and another one with 2 fans on top
    its redonk

but will it blend?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    His expression there aside, Charlie was actually very excited to meet the cow and overjoyed when he discovered it too liked to lick things.

The relationship ended in tragedy however when Charlie later bumped up against an electric fence line and thought the cow had shocked him.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
This discussion has been closed.