As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the [chat]oneer

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    His expression there aside, Charlie was actually very excited to meet the cow and overjoyed when he discovered it too liked to lick things.

The relationship ended in tragedy however when Charlie later bumped up against an electric fence line and thought the cow had shocked him.

This reminds me of the time I saw a dog do a back flip that it did not expect to do.

• ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    1865651478_9d7f1a50c2.jpg

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    His expression there aside, Charlie was actually very excited to meet the cow and overjoyed when he discovered it too liked to lick things.

The relationship ended in tragedy however when Charlie later bumped up against an electric fence line and thought the cow had shocked him.

Man I fucking love dogs and watching them be dogs

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

Man I fucking love dogs and watching them be dogs

He's the most chill sweet natured dog Ive ever met. A couple hours later he was sitting in a perfect stranger's lap watching fireworks being set off 100 feet away.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    cute cow

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Hey look at this funny picture of one of my dogs

jpse1sjrjo33.jpg

Wow that looks freakishly like one of my friends' dog.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

my friend who has a boston quotes Charlie the Unicorn all the time

if her boston were named charlie we'd never have a conversation again, we'd just say "charlieeeeeee lets go to candy mountain charlieeee" over and over again until we die

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

my friend who has a boston quotes Charlie the Unicorn all the time

if her boston were named charlie we'd never have a conversation again, we'd just say "charlieeeeeee lets go to candy mountain charlieeee" over and over again until we die

Needs a friend named Carl who wears a hat.

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    This is the other dog, Hugo

ntvnmrwa2vqb.jpg

He was a street dog so he's shy, but the Brain to Charlie's Pinky.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Charlie the Unicorn was my first.

It was the first video online that anyone ever hyped to the moon and beyond and then showed me and studied my face the whole time for signs of joy and I couldn't muster more than a weak smile bordering on pained.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    all of it is just for flex
    i wasnt being funny when i said he uses it for outlook
    it has a full tower sized radiator with like 3 giant fans on the back and another one with 2 fans on top
    its redonk

piu4n6497qav.png

No Jury would convict.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    The driver kit I was looking at appears to be included with a bigger kit of ifixit stuff.

Their website has it for $70.

Best buy had it for $99.

Yeah, I can wait.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Hi hugo!

sig.gif
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Also Best buy seems to have FINALLY updated all their price tags with e-ink displays. Super clear, easy to read, and it looked like they had solar panels on the front for the minimal energy draw.

I've been waiting for a company to do that for forever. Just makes so much long-term sense versus printing out prices. and the displays did support color (or at least red) so they could highlight sales and the like.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    Hi hugo!

He knows how to give high fives and accidently learned to answer to buddy too.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Hmm, do they make something like e-ink but as a fabric or otherwise bendy? Would be neat to have a mask you can change the pattern of in this, the era of masks.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    @JebusUD I have used the sous vide quite a bit! We have a pretty small apartment kitchen and it takes up very little space, but it's real nice to make chicken or steak with so far. There's more stuff I want to try but it's a little tricky in our tiny kitchen and with having to plan ahead grocery shopping. I can't run into the grocery store to just grab steaks, we have to place a big order so they'll deliver it or bring it out to my car so I can avoid the covid, makes it a bit less convenient. Overall though, makes the best steaks my dumbass has ever made!

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I bought new a new set of single use masks today because the washing machine is out of commission this week and we used all our reusable ones.

The single use ones are so expensive comparatively. It makes much more sense to have like a full week of individual reusable masks, the investment would pay back in like two weeks compared to single use masks.

PSN: Honkalot
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    What is a cool show to watch on HBO Max or Amazon Prime? I have already watched Doom Patrol.

I guess I could watch The Boys. That seems a little too dark for me.

Krathoon on
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Anyone else having mobile forum bugs?

The little back panel popping up unexpectedly where it shouldn’t, shooting to the top of the page when you write a post?

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Sammich that is a cow not a dog

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    knitdan wrote: »
    Sammich that is a cow not a dog

Don't have a cow, dog

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Do have a cow-dog.

It'd be so cute!

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    What is a cool show to watch on HBO Max or Amazon Prime? I have already watched Doom Patrol.

Barry? I've heard good things about Barry being dark and funny.

I think Legion is on Amazon

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

It was a little cringe sometimes but NoHo Hank is wonderful

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
    edited November 2020
    I have a cow-dog

A dog bred for herding cattle

We do not have cattle so he herds us instead

4a1gf7mjosr8.jpeg

This is an older picture because it is nearly impossible to get him to sit still long enough for a picture.

knitdan on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

HBO:
    Lovecraft Country
    His Dark Materials
    Euphoria

Amazon:
    Good Omens
    The Marvelous Ms Maisel
    The Man in the High Castle

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

Oh - Bosch on Prime oozes cool

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.

Oh yeah, Barry is great.

HBO:
    Lovecraft Country
    His Dark Materials
    Euphoria

Amazon:
    Good Omens
    The Marvelous Ms Maisel

He said a cool show

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I did start watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I think I will have to watch that one a few episodes at at time.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

Barry is great, but imo Barry is darker than The Boys. The Boys is kind of silly, if also gory and fucked up.

knitdan wrote: »
    This is an older picture because it is nearly impossible to get him to sit still long enough for a picture.

Lia is an extremely pretty cat who vibrates in space like a cartoon electron, so I feel your pain.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    All 3 seasons of Young Justice is on HBO. It's as good as the Justice League cartoon.

*fans self* ooooh that was so scary

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

HBO:
    Lovecraft Country
    His Dark Materials
    Euphoria

Amazon:
    Good Omens
    The Marvelous Ms Maisel

The new Nick Frost & Simon Pegg jam Truth Seekers is worth a watch too.

Shadow in his natural state

zc6sy170fb4q.jpeg

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i'm so hungry right now

This discussion has been closed.